Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

IMG_0425.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, runebomme said:

10fun.jpg.b064d8e0ecfd7684e462919193fbd8c8.jpg

This is the type of crap middle-aged moms share on Facebook even though the younger people on Facebook stopped finding stuff like that funny back in 2011-2012.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

An iconic Carlsbad (NM) cow is no longer looking over people in town.

The cow statue has sat on top of Lakeside Meats Butcher Shop for decades, but it was no match for a Tuesday morning fire.

The fiberglass cow was destroyed, a disappointment to many, especially the kids.

Authorities suspect lightning was the cause of the fire. The fire was contained to the cow.
SC

On 14/08/2017 at 00:30, Joey Russ said:

IMG_0425.JPG

No i broke that cat by snapping its fucking neck wubba love a dub dub !

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

43 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

No i broke that cat by snapping its fucking neck wubba love a dub dub !

You're not funny.

Perusing a hun forum and I get a link to The Sunday Post letters page from 1922 (main thing was a crippled poet walking for first time in 12 years because of the huns) and some of the articles/letters are just LOL. Knifings in pubs, sex attack by a sailor etc etc. Nothing changed in a century. Worth a peruse https://www.docdroid.net/vte1n9n/bl-0000566-19221008-038-0004.pdf

2 hours ago, charon said:

Perusing a hun forum and I get a link to The Sunday Post letters page from 1922 (main thing was a crippled poet walking for first time in 12 years because of the huns) and some of the articles/letters are just LOL. Knifings in pubs, sex attack by a sailor etc etc. Nothing changed in a century. Worth a peruse https://www.docdroid.net/vte1n9n/bl-0000566-19221008-038-0004.pdf

Only a century??!!!

Doesn't Hardrian's Wall ring a bell?? :lol:

A mother who had just given birth to her third daughter was reportedly cut in half at a Spanish hospital Sunday when her stretcher became stuck between floors inside an elevator.

Rocio Cortes Nunez, 26, was being transported between the second and third floors of Our Lady of Valme Hospital in Seville when the incident occurred.
SC

IMG_0435.JPG

2 for the price of 3, Joey!

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

IMG_0435.JPG

and if you don't do well at college we have a number of management positions available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A racer at the Northern Michigan Speedway died over the weekend after having a heart attack in the middle of a race.

Gaery Warner, from East Jordan, was driving in one of the speedway's Saturday night races when he had the heart attack.

He pulled off the track out of the way of the other vehicles,
SC

An Austrian proposed single European Union from the 1920s

21248164_820634548110297_818578235309264

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toast said:

What disgusts me is the almost universal use of baby-talk instead of using a proper term like faeces or excrement.  Even the BBC.  Shit times.

There's a Dave Allen routine about that, including the moment some guy in New York stopped in front of him and yelled: "SHIT! I stood in some doggy doo-doo."

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1