Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

1BC3D973-E5D8-4674-8CA3-FF54DB85E224.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6E24E2F0-0DC2-400F-A1CA-8B624EB89EDC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

what does that make Hawaii?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Must be a small market for this.

ccSdJHpJkfIIuTreFor0B2nT3IeiT9hmhLBMuhNXYhU.jpg?w=1024&s=d27951801a227a8077582e045c220128

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Must be a small market for this.

ccSdJHpJkfIIuTreFor0B2nT3IeiT9hmhLBMuhNXYhU.jpg?w=1024&s=d27951801a227a8077582e045c220128

That's because it's mothers' day. (Hi Toastie :D)

• Haha 1

On 01/03/2018 at 14:58, ThePrematureBurial said:

Eli Ink, 27, has tattooed most of his body black, including his eyeballs and mouth.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383881/Brighton-tattooists-obsession-body-modification.html#ixzz582xnekei

Eli Ink, a 27-year-old tattoo artist from Brighton, sees his body as a walking  exhibition of his finest work. Has been transforming himself for ten years

Mr Kiplings latest "edgy" Bakewell Tart campaign goes a step too far for the Basingstoke branch of the WI.

• Haha 3

Deathray I'm a bit disturbed by that. Possibly because my sister (complete wrong-un) always gives my Dad a card on Fathers' Day from her two children. 

I've said this here before it's not right, is it?

Unless Josef Fritzl is involved.

What a fucking world. From the BBC: 

South African triathlete Mhlengi Gwala in hospital after attack with saw

South African triathlete Mhlengi Gwala has reportedly been attacked while training by three men attempting to cut off his legs with a saw. Gwala's training partner Sandile Shange told the BBC the 26-year-old is stable in hospital and his injuries are not life-threatening.

The attack reportedly happened in the early hours of Tuesday in Durban while Gwala was on a training ride. The men cut into both of Gwala's legs before he was able to escape. Police spokesperson Nqobile Gwala told the BBC that a case of attempted murder is being investigated. "He thought they were coming to rob him, stopped and gave them his phone but they didn't want his phone, didn't want his watch or bicycle," Shange said.

"They dragged him to the side of the road to some bushes, took a saw and started cutting his legs.

"They kept on cutting and when they got to the bone, because the saw was not that sharp, the saw got stuck. When they saw it was getting stuck they started on the other leg."

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

That's because it's mothers' day. (Hi Toastie :D)

I could be really picky and say it's Mothering Sunday.

• Like 3

it would probably make a good anthem for the board

The Dolly Parton Tour Bus

ha ha ha.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 26/01/2018 at 23:19, Sir Creep said:

Hey my friends, I found a NEW Falkholt for next year's DP!!
Self proclaimed feminist and graffiti artist Carolina Falkholt shocked the public when she painted a 40ft penis on the side of a residential NYC building on Christmas eve
The "work of art" was commissioned by a street art collective called The New Allen which was created by Baby Brasa, a Peruvian restaurant. Fortunately, this was later removed by contractors hired by the landlord. 

SC

nintchdbpict000374870305.jpg

This is my penis.

• Haha 1

29063342_601656726857449_286563878160249

• Haha 6

Virgin's millennial railcard sold out/website crashed so they're letting people show an avocado instead.

lego.jpg

• Haha 1

The Wiki page for Gina Lollobrigida #stillgame

DYXIoW8WsAcptz5.jpg:large

• Like 2

A package to be delivered to "a farm near situated up a long drive with cows opposite Cust pub or there abouts" actually made its way to its owners.   It was enough to baffle the postie, but with a little help from small town New Zealanders, an unusually-addressed package reached its destination.   Cust is a rural North Canterbury village, about 15 minutes west of Rangiora. It is home to about 450 people.  

Kay Forrester said the package sender was "almost blind" and couldn't remember their address or surname, so described from memory.
SC