Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Of COURSE this story is from my beloved Detroit!
A former security guard in a Detroit laboratory has confessed to ejaculating in the sanitized tanks used to produce hydrating face cream on more than 500 occasions over the last three years.

59-year old Larry Gordon was arrested this morning by officers of Detroit Police Department after he was caught on tape and confessed his actions to his employer.

Mr. Gordon spent the last seven years working as a night watch at a lab owned by American Cosmetic Chemicals (ACC), a subcontractor for several companies including Cover Girl, Neutrogena, and Yves Rocher.
SC

24 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Of COURSE this story is from my beloved Detroit!
A former security guard in a Detroit laboratory has confessed to ejaculating in the sanitized tanks used to produce hydrating face cream on more than 500 occasions over the last three years.

59-year old Larry Gordon was arrested this morning by officers of Detroit Police Department after he was caught on tape and confessed his actions to his employer.

Mr. Gordon spent the last seven years working as a night watch at a lab owned by American Cosmetic Chemicals (ACC), a subcontractor for several companies including Cover Girl, Neutrogena, and Yves Rocher.
SC

I am happy that I have never used face cream

Linda Thorson aka Tara King.

Not saying that she is THE kiss of death or owt but, in all fairness, if you are a celeb and have had your pic taken with her over the last few years you should be shitting the odd house brick or summat.

CJ-qBWiVEAAUdSN.jpg

CLfaAnrVEAAW9SK.jpg

CJQYh0ZWgAADbil.jpg

• Haha 3

Well, as I've just been on Asian websites, how about this:

"Five princes who are young, rich, handsome and eligible":

http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/families/article/2146699/five-princes-who-are-young-rich-and-handsome-and-still-eligible

I'm just posting it for the totally different perspective... Prince Mateen of Brunei... Crown Prince Hamdan of Dubai.. (" Another Instagram star, Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum has six million followers on the social media platform, where he shares photos of him kissing ponies, scuba diving in caves, handling falcons in Uzbekistan, feeding squirrels, standing at the edge of a cliff (is there potential?) and selfies with other members of the royal family.")

Heath Robinsonesque.

• Like 3

I've been reading about the Aeolian island of Alicudi, where for centuries the islanders were almost permanently under the influence of psychedelic ergot, as a result of the contaminated rye they made their bread with.  Alicudi's isolation, combined with their trippy food staple gave rise to all sorts of legends...

"These are not fairytales," swears Peppino Taranto, owner of the island's only hotel, Ericusa." The last flying 'maiara' died in 1948. These women did fly, just didn't need broomsticks. They would gather with other gliding ladies of the Aeolian archipelago and drift over the sea, having fun and partying on beaches. Even men flew. It was a sect of flying humans."

• Haha 1

Reminds me of The Isle of Mull.

Never have I came across sheep as annoying on single track roads. They always cross to the other side, or lie down in the road.

Years after I first encountered this, I heard/read it was because they were tripping out their tits on magic mushrooms.

Sure there was a BBC article on it but damned if I can find it.

The joke is that there is very little you can do to make sure these fucking idiots travel by any means other than drive themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-44222054

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The joke is that there is very little you can do to make sure these fucking idiots travel by any means other than drive themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-44222054

Ah, old people and cars... they just don't know when to stop.

I did some work with Age UK a few months ago. One day I had to work with this lovely couple who're the same ages as Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson - Pearl was in the early stages of dementia and Teddy had to ferry her around everywhere. I had to supervise Teddy going to a doctor's appointment and he obeyed all the rules of the road but Jesus Christ, it was like the car was moving in slow motion. 5th gear at 10mph in a Picasso is a sound I'll never forget.

The doctor tells him his osteoarthritis has got worse in both his legs and what does he do? Aye, that's right, he hops back in the car! So for the next 10 minutes I'm at the mercy of a 97yo shortarse who can't see over the steering wheel and who's been declared unfit to drive! :banghead:

About 2 weeks later he got his car taken off him and immediately came to me to complain about the system being out to snare vulnerable oldies in a bid to snatch their freedom. There isn't much you can do other than nod, pretend they're right and take a sigh of relief that another one of them's off the road for good.

• Like 1

Am I the only human out there that thinks there is something the fuck wrong with these pair of fucktards?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5782453/Britains-biggest-family-bigger-announce-21st-baby.html#i-e30276d1b9198b2

Hang on a second...

9CB30AB0-2607-4ADB-A30E-255081EB69C7.thumb.jpeg.666129cf54a7c480ba136f152592bb9c.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Hang on a second...

9CB30AB0-2607-4ADB-A30E-255081EB69C7.thumb.jpeg.666129cf54a7c480ba136f152592bb9c.jpeg

Oh, what a coincidence......................

• Like 1

44CCD13B-84B9-4124-9A74-18EA5DCA99EC.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

B3580F4D-EE5C-45E3-BD08-B6C1DD3C4E78.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3