Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

"Right cunto, it goes like this:

Just because you didn't have a starter doesn't mean you don't have to pay your equal share. You had much more to drink anyway"

DfQ6jDXUcAAyc_-.jpg

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Boudicca said:

"Right cunto, it goes like this:

Just because you didn't have a starter doesn't mean you don't have to pay your equal share. You had much more to drink anyway"

DfQ6jDXUcAAyc_-.jpg

c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Neat, The Elder Scrolls VI in "pre-production":

https://www.pcgamer.com/bethesdas-starfield-is-playable-elder-scrolls-6-is-in-pre-production-says-todd-howard/

I never even finished Skyrim because the side quests distracted me for too long, and then my life changed a couple of times. Maybe some day...

13 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Neat, The Elder Scrolls VI in "pre-production":

https://www.pcgamer.com/bethesdas-starfield-is-playable-elder-scrolls-6-is-in-pre-production-says-todd-howard/

I never even finished Skyrim because the side quests distracted me for too long, and then my life changed a couple of times. Maybe some day...

I did not finish Skyrim either I found it too similar to oblivion which I completed few months earlier

4 minutes ago, runebomme said:

I did not finish Skyrim either I found it too similar to oblivion which I completed few months earlier

I found Oblivion a bit of a letdown after Morrowind, and I actually thought Skyrim was better. 

34 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I found Oblivion a bit of a letdown after Morrowind, and I actually thought Skyrim was better. 

the demon worlds were very dull in oblivion I guess they were replaced with the dragon fights in Skyrim

B475B848-DFF3-4FDF-8E85-F4BCB1C731D8.jpeg

• Haha 2

Funniest thing I have seen in ages

Blue Wiggle not so wiggly
BLUE Wiggle Anthony Field has been rushed to hospital while on tour in the US.  The Sydney-born children’s entertainer injured himself after colliding with a revolving door and was stretchered to the Tuft Medical Centre in Boston.  Field and his fellow Wiggles had just concluded the group’s tour of the US when the accident occurred.
SC

All of the horizontal lines are parallel to each other and at 90 degrees to the vertical lines:

puzzle.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

All of the horizontal lines are parallel to each other and at 90 degrees to the vertical lines:

puzzle.jpg

messes with your head

• Haha 1

A 54-year-old jail inmate, found March 15 unresponsive in his jail cell in Walker in north-central Minnesota, allegedly drank windshield washer fluid while in a transport vehicle to a Bemidji hospital prior to his death.

The death of Darren Benais of Cass Lake is under investigation by the Cass County Sheriff's Office and the Minnesota Department of Corrections.
SC

21 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

puzzle.jpg

The fact that, with relative ease, this looks straight to me makes me think I've had a bottle of wine too many this afternoon 

• Haha 1

On 26/05/2018 at 21:41, Clorox Bleachman said:

Ah, old people and cars... they just don't know when to stop.

I did some work with Age UK a few months ago. One day I had to work with this lovely couple who're the same ages as Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson - Pearl was in the early stages of dementia and Teddy had to ferry her around everywhere. I had to supervise Teddy going to a doctor's appointment and he obeyed all the rules of the road but Jesus Christ, it was like the car was moving in slow motion. 5th gear at 10mph in a Picasso is a sound I'll never forget.

Quick update on 'Pearl and Teddy' - both still with us unlike their namesakes...

I was passing their house on Monday and saw the pair of them in their garden, both sunburnt but 'Pearl' worse off. Told them to go inside for the day and put sunscreen on, but they weren't having it. It turns out that they don't even own a bottle of sunscreen and instead just use Olivio. The solid butter form, not even the liquid version! I've been up every day since, lathering them in SPF 50, but I caught Pearl today after I left. She'd washed it all off and covered herself in VINEGAR. :unsure:

But what is one to do? When you've reached that age, skin cancer isn't something you'd be concerned about. So I let them be; they might be burnt to a crisp but they're as merry as ever.

36228280_10156216241667419_4560032413853417472_n.png

• Haha 1

36792764_10216810550364950_141960304199204864_n.jpg