Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

08C36DA1-7D77-42A9-A09E-305BB1F2264C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

My daughter is 8 years old too and ^^^^ she would absolutely say something like that.  

8 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Another poor Font selection :)

46449381_10218299753431934_6275197920992

the Chinese don't give a fuck

Wurlts tallest man meets Wurlts shortest wummin for a photoshoot at the Pyramids.

http://vt.co/news/world/worlds-tallest-man-meets-worlds-shortest-woman-best-photoshoot-ever/

Example...

tallest-feature.jpg

* in this case, the phrase "he'd wear her like a joiners tool belt" actually wid be troooooo.

• Like 1

Snaps with dead gramps!

354dcb5.thumb.jpg.7d3dc0d81a45edf1723e893ae049ac20.jpg

• Haha 3

In Leicester, an Autistic teenager called police for help as attacker chased him but was told they were 'too busy'

The attacker punched him repeatedly in the head and face and then strangled him.

Meanwhile, 30 miles up the road in Derby:

This is why NINETEEN police cars were called to Derby's Meteor Centre

Armed officers were among those sent to the scene following reports of a road rage incident.

:facepalm:

• Sad 1

Detroit cops raid a house where undercover cops from another precinct had set up as dealers.

https://www.nbc26.com/news/national/watch-chilling-video-shows-where-botched-detroit-police-drug-raid-went-wrong

The video is fun, and fuck knows how no cunto was shot.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, charon said:

Detroit cops raid a house where undercover cops from another precinct had set up as dealers.

https://www.nbc26.com/news/national/watch-chilling-video-shows-where-botched-detroit-police-drug-raid-went-wrong

The video is fun, and fuck knows how no cunto was shot.

I'd say 'Only in Detroit...' as a mocking colloquialism, but really..... ONLY in Detroit smfh.
SirC

Given your kid a stupid name should disqualify you from moaning when people point out your kid has a stupid name.

• Like 4

a,b,c,d,e. I'm surprised anyone that stupid can recite the first five letters of the alphabet in order without screwing it up. d,a,f,t  c,u,n,t.

• Haha 4

http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/11/27/this-is-the-best-band-breakup-announcement-of-all-time/

“Due to the unfortunate reality of our guitarist fucking my girlfriend of almost 7 years WITCHROT will be taking an extended hiatus. I however will continue the band in another space and time, being ripe with hate the music is slowly flowing and without a doubt will become the most devastating, torturous music I have ever created. Thanks for the support, stay heavy – Peter

“Also our drummer died…”

LOL

• Like 3

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Actually lovely cover of Cher's Believe:

10 minutes ago, bladan said:

Has this already been posted? A lost genius? Yippy Ki-Yay! ...

Texas Man Arrested for Plotting Rape, Murder and Cannibalization of Girl on Dark Web

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-cannibal-dark-web-murder-girl-1186809

SC posted today?

20 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Rapper 50 Cent said if his 21-year old son Marquise got hit by a bus and killed 'I wouldn't have a bad day'.

Not actually all that outrageous if you read the entire article....

6 hours ago, Deathray said:

Not actually all that outrageous if you read the entire article....

You've no idea just what a vocal and visual display of exasperation and despair I just made about you and your comment just now.  (that's a lot of justs)

32 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

You've no idea just what a vocal and visual display of exasperation and despair I just made about you and your comment just now.  (that's a lot of justs)

I didn't want to get into it's because it's emotive. I'm pretty sure 50 Cent would probably be very upset if his son died, however it's pretty clear he would also be relieved as it would remove him from a toxic group of people he's surrounded himself with. 50 Cent has spent years trying to make sure his lad gets the best start in life he possibly could and invested a serious amount of his own money into that; his kid's mother has relentlessly squandered that money and introduced his kid to a toxic network of people. It's pretty clear that his kid is not going to break free from that toxic network of people any time soon and is probably going to end up shot or od'ing on drugs. His son is literally hanging out with someone who was involved in an attempt to murder you, you'd not be relieved by seeing your son hit by a bus than that sad state of affairs? He's payed the kid 50,000 a year in child support averaged out over his life, any sensible mother would have used a bit of that to live a comfortable life and put him in a decent private school on that an invested the rest in a good college education for him, not spunked it on drugs and god knows what else. 

I'm not saying I think he should have said it, or that I even agree with his position, but I can certainly understand it and would term it ill-advised and yes callous rather than outrageous.