Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Woman steals four Rolex watches and stashes them ..... in her vagina.  

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Woman steals four Rolex watches and stashes them ..... in her vagina.  

8 hands up her vagina - wow!

Brings a whole new meaning to sloppy seconds.........

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

8 hands up her vagina - wow!

....and 4 faces!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

....and 4 faces!

snow white and the four dwarfs

This is my worst nightmare

cunt1andcunt 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, runebomme said:

she would want to be in it

Related image

she fancied the ginger one

On 17/01/2019 at 08:47, bladan said:

Man....injects his own semen in an attempt to treat longstanding back pain

3 hours ago, runebomme said:

what kind of twat would do that

I’m the kind of twat that would do it.  When you’re older and have aches and pains and lots of semen just accumulating, you’ll understand.

• Haha 2

This has it all.......

Brighton.

Mary.

Wank.

The Mad Hatter.

Deathlisters in microcosm.

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2019/news/daily-journalist-tops-online-charts-after-being-offered-a-wnk-in-pub/

A daily newspaper journalist’s review of a pub at which he was offered “a w*nk” by a fellow patron has topped a regional publisher’s readership table.
PubSpy, the anonymous pub critic for Brighton daily The Argus, revealed he received the proposition – which he euphemistically described as a ‘Thomas Tank’ – while reviewing the Mad Hatter Inn, in the Kemp Town area of the city.
The review was published online this morning under the headline ‘PubSpy offered ‘a w*nk’ on visit to Mad Hatter Inn’, and as of midday was the most viewed story of the day on any Newsquest website.
However, despite the proposition from a customer dubbed ‘Mad Mary’ and complaints about the urinal in the men’s toilet being “full to the brim with festering, foul, green slime”, the critic said he had “loved” his visit to the pub.
The Mad Hatter Inn, Brighton
PubSpy’s review began: “Would you like a w***? Mad Mary in the Mad Hatter Inn was clearly determined the pub would live up to its name.
“I politely declined her offer of a ‘Thomas Tank’ in favour of a pint of Open Gate Citra IPA and wondered what someone might say to me next in this bizarre Kemp Town watering hole.
“A big friendly fellow, with a beard matching mad Mary’s flowing locks, answered the question immediately: ‘This is a very odd pub but we odd folk love it’. Surely the place couldn’t get any crazier, could it?”
He went on to describe a pub dog barking at “a deafening level” and one man subsequently “howling and barking” at the bar, while the sinks in the gents were “overflowing with grim grey stinking water”.
However, he added: “Bizarrely, despite everything, Mad Mary, a festering cesspit in the bathroom and a smelly beast with a craving for snacks, I got a kick out of visiting this most aptly named pub.
“Brits love eccentric people and take pleasure in the fact some great British boozers can survive and thrive even if they are dreadful. This is a wonderfully dreadful pub.”
Of his review’s chart-topping performance, PubSpy told HTFP: “I have sent the details on to [The Observer’s restaurant critic] Jay Rayner. He once called me the most ‘savage reviewer’ he’s ever read, which I thought was little strong.
“But I bet he’s never received an offer like this before he’s even had a chance to order a drink. The strange thing is, despite everything I actually loved The Mad Hatter Inn.”

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Harvester Of Souls said:

What about the bollocks? :huh:

64643-L-LO.jpg

• Like 1

I don't really get the emotional support animal thing (isn't that in general...a pet? Who gets a pet dog because dogs stress them out?). However, here's a story about an "emotional support" alligator visiting a nursing home.  Which I felt should be shared. Because it exists.

PS This story is so going to get a sequel in the Animal Deaths thread one day...

• Haha 1

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sFf0x_1548095763

A disgruntled Scouser wrecks a new Travelodge because he is owed £600.

I'm amazed nobody ran up to him and shouted ''calm down, calm down!!!!!!:lol:

• Haha 1

On 19/01/2019 at 20:00, msc said:

I don't really get the emotional support animal thing (isn't that in general...a pet? Who gets a pet dog because dogs stress them out?). However, here's a story about an "emotional support" alligator visiting a nursing home.  Which I felt should be shared. Because it exists.

PS This story is so going to get a sequel in the Animal Deaths thread one day...

Two crocodile tales this year already...

So....its possible.

So there was a discussion in work today about whether this was real or fake/staged (between girl holding sign and irish guy). Of course the curb your   enthusiasm added in at the end is added by someone to the original clip, but the actual confrontation is it real? At first I thought it were fake but now thinking it's real.