Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

The smart way is to do Dry February as there's only 28 days (or 29) to get through.

Man gave ailing wife meth, then they had a "death party", or so he says. Authorities found him naked, words painted on the front door, several guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition:

https://www.twincities.com/2019/01/30/southern-minnesota-man-says-he-gave-ailing-wife-meth-had-death-party-before-she-died/

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Man gave ailing wife meth, then they had a "death party", or so he says. Authorities found him naked, words painted on the front door, several guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition:

https://www.twincities.com/2019/01/30/southern-minnesota-man-says-he-gave-ailing-wife-meth-had-death-party-before-she-died/

I went to a couple death parties last year, that’s pretty standard ‘BYO’ stuff u listed.

• Like 1

Good news is that he didn't eat the corpse after sex

You need help.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

foster.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ff.jpeg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Wee Jum said:

ff.jpeg

a shame his name was not Dick/Richard

13 hours ago, runebomme said:

a shame his name was not Dick/Richard

Did you read the bottle imp?`It's a favorite of mine, even better as comics

33 minutes ago, bladan said:

Did you read the bottle imp?`It's a favorite of mine, even better as comics

I am about half way now

bath.jpg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Wee Jum said:

bath.jpg

by the looks of it you are doing something more than just having a bath

Latest news from Finland: A  swine farm has collapsed. About 300 pigs are being "saved" (that's right, fire department of Salo, Finland is busy trying to save 300 pigs from death... Anything funny in this scenario?) No humans are hurt, thank God, hallelujah

1 hour ago, bladan said:

Latest news from Finland: A  swine farm has collapsed. About 300 pigs are being "saved" (that's right, fire department of Salo, Finland is busy trying to save 300 pigs from death... Anything funny in this scenario?) No humans are hurt, thank God, hallelujah

you fucking specieist

I wouldn't say Kinloch was fictitious as a name in that location.

* throws tuppence in, walks slowly away, hands in pockets - whistling jauntily.

I have been researching spiritual cannibalism. Did you know that The Aghori, a sect of Indian Monks, perform cannibalistic rituals in order to gain spiritual enlightenment. They are just like Smith & Jones (perhaps you remember the TV western series), they do not kill anyone for use in the ceremonies, using only the bodies of people who have already died.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1467880/nine-places-across-the-world-where-cannibalism-is-still-alive-and-well/

2 hours ago, bladan said:

I have been researching spiritual cannibalism. Did you know that The Aghori, a sect of Indian Monks, perform cannibalistic rituals in order to gain spiritual enlightenment. They are just like Smith & Jones (perhaps you remember the TV western series), they do not kill anyone for use in the ceremonies, using only the bodies of people who have already died.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1467880/nine-places-across-the-world-where-cannibalism-is-still-alive-and-well/

Most necrophiliac mortuary technicians use that get out clause. June Whitfield was wonderful.