Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Middle-aged swingers secret sex party halted by police in LA (where else). Raided by the super spreaders task force (who else).

Must embed https://www.foxla.com/news/superspreader-swinger-party-busted-in-south-central-la

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

Spotted on Facebook

Er82OJ-XYAIlQcj?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

08BD5156-9338-4C3C-86BF-0C00B6F3163A.jpeg

ToastBibliogryphon and gcreptile reacted to this

Only worth re-posting because of the 'like' an the subsequent re-post.  It's not as quality as YoungWills genius of being the first to post 'spectre', but it's our 2nd place podium for the week.

46 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Only worth re-posting because of the 'like' an the subsequent re-post.  It's not as quality as YoungWills genius of being the first to post 'spectre', but it's our 2nd place podium for the week.

Why are you so obsessed with likes and why do you think you have so few compared to your post count?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

08BD5156-9338-4C3C-86BF-0C00B6F3163A.jpeg

ToastBibliogryphon and gcreptile reacted to this

You clearly missed the REASON for my post.  Did you not see the link at the top?  :facepalm:

The meme wasn't the point. 

The point was that a teacher had sent this meme to a class of schoolchildren as a worksheet.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/school-apologises-after-asking-children-4896111

• Like 1

EA8E5518-DCAE-4E7C-90B2-C423CA773E2D.jpeg

Commission president gives AstraZeneca 1-star review on Amazon

Insisting that a powerful trading bloc such as the EU deserves to be treated much better, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has given AstraZeneca a one-star review on Amazon.

“We ordered 300 million doses of this company’s COVID vaccine with the understanding we would have a certain number by now,” she wrote in a review of the AZD1222 vaccine. “It turns out priority was given to another country just because they placed their order a few months before we did.

“When I called the customer service number, I was put on hold for ages,” she continued. “I finally spoke to a representative, but this individual was not helpful, and instead of making an effort to expedite delivery, he came up with a ridiculous excuse about production glitches.

“Totally unprofessional,” she added. “It seems like this company has never dealt with a major vaccine rollout during a global pandemic before.”

Sources indicate that after leaving the review, von der Leyen wrote the company an angry email in which she demanded they bump her to the front of the queue.

“Beware of this company,” an individual believed to be von der Leyen later wrote in a different review under a false name. “I’d find another seller if I were you.”

Not all customers have given AstraZeneca such a negative review. One buyer form the UK named B. Johnson gave the company five stars and described the service as “impeccable,” noting that his orders were being fulfilled ahead of schedule and that he had received a free tote bag and pen with each dose.

236c2003c49e9bb5cb19655b6c861d0d.jpeg

https://today.rtl.lu/entertainment/the-luxembourg-wurst/a/1662483.html

Ed Sheeran, off of wankers, started a TikTok trend where he sings the chorus of his (shit) new song Afterglow and invited people to duet with him.

Because people are brilliant, their responses probably weren’t quite what he had in mind.

Ok, which one of you is this?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, time said:

Ok, which one of you is this?

Obviously some of us can be ruled out because of the grammar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Toast said:

Obviously some of us can be ruled out because of the grammar.

or because of the use of the word 'passing'.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, time said:

or because of the use of the word 'passing'.

or because we find the whole concept of the 'biggest death' that hit you the hardest a subjective minefield that causes endless squabbling hereabouts*.

*even if some of said squabbling is somewhat entertaining.

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

or because we find the whole concept of the 'biggest death' that hit you the hardest a subjective minefield that causes endless squabbling hereabouts*.

*even if some of said squabbling is somewhat entertaining.

It was this aspect that prompted me to post - it struck me as a sort of post akin to "Most Significant Death", though this should produce fewer arguments as its entirely subjective. 

• Like 1

Handforth Parish Council meeting. Best bits of. It doesn’t sound interesting, but frankly it should win comedy awards.

I was a bit underwhelmed, tbh.  Not as funny as I expected, especially after they got rid of the first bloke.

Interesting choice of lawyer in this zoom call:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Interesting choice of lawyer in this zoom call:

Cat lawyer is another intriguing choice for an avatar.