Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

What is this, 6-year-old spelling to make up for the lack of 6-year-old note writing? :D

Ok smart arse, I have amended it!! :ph34r:

• Haha 1

084E21B0-C667-43AD-81B2-DF8302BA4D92.thumb.jpeg.2a84a37355ccae938bd6c3bad5a746f4.jpeg

I’ve dodged it for nearly 2 years now. Far be it from me to argue with science.

• Like 1

I want this phone cover lol.

FB_IMG_1645540952844.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/yorkshire-woman-demands-refund-comedy-23223995

A Yorkshire couple have demanded a refund to a gig in Blackpool, because of the conflict in Ukraine.

Owner of the Comedy Station club in Blackpool, Ryan Gleeson, shared screenshots of the bizarre emails that he had received from the disgruntled customer, who insisted that it was "not safe" to travel.

The customer then fumed that they would be taking their complaint to Trading Standards, unless they had a "full refund" within 24 hours.

In their email, which was titled "COMPLAINT FOR THE MANAGER", the disgruntled customer said that they had planned a trip to Blackpool with their husband and had tickets to a show at the Comedy Station tomorrow (Saturday, February 26).

But they said that "due to events in Russia and Ukraine it is not safe for us to travel from Hull as we are both retired", they added: "Due to this it's safer that we stay nearer to home until it is sorted."

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

I enjoyed the arguments this provoked in the replies (maybe too much)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time said:

I enjoyed the arguments this provoked in the replies (maybe too much)

Peak pub chat.

Also, the answer is definitely wheels.

21 minutes ago, TQR said:

Peak pub chat.

Also, the answer is definitely wheels.

It's doors.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It's doors.

You’re talking out your back one.

Vehicles have wheels covered. Bikes 0:2, lorries 2:7 (including steering wheel) plus their trailers 2:4. Buses, same story. Cars are often 2:5 or 4:5, at best they are 5:5.

Sure, houses may have a fair few doors; loads if you include cupboards. But look around; office chair, another 5. Some beds. Dials on old appliances. Look in the utensil drawer: pizza wheel. Open the snack cupboard: wagon wheels. 

Most things mechanical have wheels in them. Hamster cages. Trolleys in supermarkets. Wheelchairs. Michael Cackintyre’s The Wheel.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, TQR said:

You’re talking out your back one.

Vehicles have wheels covered. Bikes 0:2, lorries 2:7 (including steering wheel) plus their trailers 2:4. Buses, same story. Cars are often 2:5 or 4:5, at best they are 5:5.

Sure, houses may have a fair few doors; loads if you include cupboards. But look around; office chair, another 5. Some beds. Dials on old appliances. Look in the utensil drawer: pizza wheel. Open the snack cupboard: wagon wheels. 

Most things mechanical have wheels in them. Hamster cages. Trolleys in supermarkets. Wheelchairs. Michael Cackintyre’s The Wheel.

Thought that would get ya going!! :D

• Haha 1

A Scottish student told doctors he heard the voice of 'Napoleon' before he died during a long battle with drugs. 

Callum Brown, 24, who was living in London at the time of his death on October 19, 2021, told medics he was hearing 'voices' while studying theoretical physics at Edinburgh University.

SC

Woman murdered and dismembered by serial killer died from blow to the head

Bizarre story about an EIGHTY-THREE year old serial killer.  
More questions than answers.  

B3339B08-66E1-4B77-B454-AAB952025E6F.jpeg

• Haha 3

5E46AC2D-5B66-45C3-BBA5-008B906CE298.thumb.jpeg.32f439bebe643d807a9488d224586d19.jpeg

Told him I live in his head rent-free :lol:

He’s even done a Q&A! Erm, for his 2 other members.

E12874D9-25AA-49B8-925C-108E79E3BDCC.thumb.jpeg.0feb84822afad2aabefcb74d56e182d4.jpeg

Aww, that last one is really sad. Really thought they could make a go of things. Shame. Be sure to check out the Heartache Club thread, Zorders. 

• Haha 3

• Haha 3

Found this while looking for news on Boris Pahor.

Embassy of Slovenia in the UK mixes up their own president (Borut Pahor) with novelist/holocaust survivor Boris Pahor:

On 24/03/2022 at 18:59, TQR said:

Can someone explain this one to me?

47 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Can someone explain this one to me?

No context Brits is one of those accounts which steals other peoples posts and passes them of as their own.

Oh you meant the actual tweet - I guess dabbing the brakes like that causes people's heads to nod, so in effect all the passengers are agreeing that they're all cunts. Not as big a cunt as the driver, though.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, time said:

No context Brits is one of those accounts which steals other peoples posts and passes them of as their own.

Oh you meant the actual tweet - I guess dabbing the brakes like that causes people's heads to nod, so in effect all the passengers are agreeing that they're all cunts. Not as big a cunt as the driver, though.

I meant the tweet.  I get it now, thanks.