Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

844C3875-7BEE-4FD7-97DE-1F4D4F52C7F2.thumb.jpeg.1f8708eec34fb7a47d0ac8a3b6f9acad.jpeg

I don’t get it. Am I just being slow? I can only think of ‘Chuck on a Buck’ or ‘Whopper on a Copper’ but I doubt this is what they’re going for.

29 minutes ago, TQR said:

844C3875-7BEE-4FD7-97DE-1F4D4F52C7F2.thumb.jpeg.1f8708eec34fb7a47d0ac8a3b6f9acad.jpeg

I don’t get it. Am I just being slow? I can only think of ‘Chuck on a Buck’ or ‘Whopper on a Copper’ but I doubt this is what they’re going for.

There's no indication of denomination.  Is it a pound coin?  If so, maybe they mean "sovereign on a sovereign", but that's normal, surely?

• Like 1

Clown on a Crown

• Like 1

Skid on a Quid?

Brother of a sex offender on some legal tender?

• Like 1

For moments like this, I’ll miss Twitter dearly when Elon kills it.

B2477A3D-1103-449F-91C3-B37F2C90973C.png.324de945c1c39cdb049bc975edab37b5.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

A resident of Yekaterinburg received a summons for her deceased son. Seryozha died of hydrocephalus of the brain in 2009, when he was not yet three years old. The woman struggled to find the strength to go on living - and the other day the family was handed a document from the military registration office.

e1.ru

Fucking hell :facepalm:

Apologies for missing Christmas

• Haha 2

Rolling Stones has published their updated list of the top 200 greatest singers of all time. Quite controversial to say the least. Sza, Billie Eilish, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift instead of Madonna, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, Callas, Montserrat Caballe, Pavarotti, Cesare Evoria or Edith Piaf ? And Ariana Grande listed above James Brown, Elton John or even Roy Orbison and Joni Mitchell ? Let’s not talk about Mariah Carey being 5, above Prince and Freddie Mercury. 
A fucked up list which made the magazine lose all its credibility to me.

• Like 2

Well of course they will make choices that give them maximum headlines. It's a marketing exercise after all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Well of course they will make choices that give them maximum headlines. It's a marketing exercise after all.

‘Give the kids what they want’

• Like 1

• Haha 2

wtaf?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

48A41963-B1A4-4CC0-9F99-1D7435D0D0F4.thumb.jpeg.ddbd90a1db3f267ccd0292d6bc45b07c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah - but Harry is also fucking the UK.

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3784176-the-trouble-with-harry-and-meghan/

Beijing and Moscow, gleefully, are on “Team Harry and Meghan,” and decidedly for self-serving and nefarious reasons. Intentionally or not, the two sidelined British royals, while luxuriously decamping in southern California, are recklessly undermining the national security of the United Kingdom and, by extension, imperiling that of the United States and its allies.

Just now, Toast said:

Yeah - but Harry is also fucking the UK.

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3784176-the-trouble-with-harry-and-meghan/

Beijing and Moscow, gleefully, are on “Team Harry and Meghan,” and decidedly for self-serving and nefarious reasons. Intentionally or not, the two sidelined British royals, while luxuriously decamping in southern California, are recklessly undermining the national security of the United Kingdom and, by extension, imperiling that of the United States and its allies.

LOL

1 minute ago, TQR said:

LOL

You should read the article. And this was before his Taliban kill remarks.

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

You should read the article. And this was before his Taliban kill remarks.

I worry that it’ll suggest a flat-Earther article next if I do, quite honestly.

• Facepalm 1

Watch ‘til the end:

• Haha 2