Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

I wondered where I'd left 'em. I keep forgetting.

3b747.jpg

These 3 planes are suffixed TF. Sounds like QPR boss Tony Fernandes looks like he needs to pay his landing and parking charges...

• Like 2

ha ha
12227035_1003590849690979_49853826065919

• Like 1

A 2 second smile on your lips thing....

A South Korean company decides to tackle the high suicide rate in a different way

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34797017

South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, and workers often report feeling stressed. So in order to make people appreciate life, some companies are making employees take part in their own pretend funerals.

In a large room in a nondescript modern office block in Seoul, staff from a recruitment company are staging their own funerals. Dressed in white robes, they sit at desks and write final letters to their loved ones. Tearful sniffling becomes open weeping, barely stifled by the copious use of tissues.

And then, the climax: they rise and stand over the wooden coffins laid out beside them. They pause, get in and lie down. They each hug a picture of themselves, draped in black ribbon.

As they look up, the boxes are banged shut by a man dressed in black with a tall hat. He represents the Angel of Death. Enclosed in darkness, the employees reflect on the meaning of life.

• Like 1

A South Korean company decides to tackle the high suicide rate in a different way

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34797017

South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, and workers often report feeling stressed. So in order to make people appreciate life, some companies are making employees take part in their own pretend funerals.

In a large room in a nondescript modern office block in Seoul, staff from a recruitment company are staging their own funerals. Dressed in white robes, they sit at desks and write final letters to their loved ones. Tearful sniffling becomes open weeping, barely stifled by the copious use of tissues.

And then, the climax: they rise and stand over the wooden coffins laid out beside them. They pause, get in and lie down. They each hug a picture of themselves, draped in black ribbon.

As they look up, the boxes are banged shut by a man dressed in black with a tall hat. He represents the Angel of Death. Enclosed in darkness, the employees reflect on the meaning of life.

흠, 그게 그렇게 나쁘지 않아 ...

Uefa are tweeting folk back re teams for the Euro's.

Some decent efforts..

post-38578-14501215387022.jpg

post-38578-14501215461905.jpg

post-38578-1450121552787.jpg

• Like 2

A perfect 'ba-doom tish'

• Like 3

The ministers said in a letter: “It's not about offering sexual activities for remuneration, but offering a driving lesson.

“It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor, and focuses on offering a driving lesson, with the payment provided in sexual acts.

“When a sexual act offered in lieu of financial payment, that is prostitution.”

Does this happen a lot where people would rather have sex with their instructor than pay out for a driving lesson?

I have so many other questions about this.

• Like 3

The ministers said in a letter: “It's not about offering sexual activities for remuneration, but offering a driving lesson.

“It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor, and focuses on offering a driving lesson, with the payment provided in sexual acts.

Does this happen a lot where people would rather have sex with their instructor than pay out for a driving lesson?

I haven't a clue. When I took the test more than 25 years ago, there were rumours about women shagging the examiner in exchange for a pass. The sex for driving lessons is recent, it seems.

• Like 1

I haven't a clue. When I took the test more than 25 years ago, there were rumours about women shagging the examiner in exchange for a pass. The sex for driving lessons is recent, it seems.

From this paragraph it seems to imply that it's been legal, but the issue isn't so much with sex being offered. But it's more of a tax issue.

Gert-Jan Segers from the socially conservative Christian Union party said the practice should be illegal and tried to change the law to ban it, but was met with opposition in parliament, according to The Telegraph.

In The Netherlands, prostitution is legal, with prostitutes treated as self-employed and forced to declare their income for it to be taxed.

In The Netherlands, prostitution is legal, with prostitutes treated as self-employed and forced to declare their income for it to be taxed.

Yes, I'm aware of that, it's been like that for as long as I know. Dutch tax law also regards payment in kind as taxable, so the instructor ought to be taxed for such a transaction at market value. :o

Yes, I'm aware of that, it's been like that for as long as I know. Dutch tax law also regards payment in kind as taxable, so the instructor ought to be taxed for such a transaction at market value. :o

I still have many questions. Anyway. The Daily Squib is always there to provide some humour

• Like 1

I still have many questions. Anyway. The Daily Squib is always there to provide some humour

Dutch Tony :lol:

• Like 2

:D

I read a story about a taxi-driver taking payment in sexual acts from would-be fare dodgers somewhere...

I read a story about a taxi-driver taking payment in sexual acts from would-be fare dodgers somewhere...

Was it this news story?

Close, but no cee gar.

Discuss.

1934388_524509144419892_3416532636830473

• Like 1