DevonDeathTrip

Vladimir Putin

The poisoning story.....

What's boiling my pish at this moment, is the BBC continually referring to Russia Today as "State funded Russia Today".

Don't remember that when the State Funded Rachel Bland pegged.............

• Like 1

A Russian model critical of Vladimir Putin's regime on Wednesday claimed that the Russian president had tried to kill her, in the latest poisoning scare at an Italian restaurant in the town of Salisbury, south-west England, where a former Russian spy and his daughter were poisoned.  

While police have since ruled out any Novichok link to Sunday's incident, 30-year-old model Anna Shapiro told 'The Sun' newspaper that she and her husband were the two people targeted with suspected rat poison.  "I was targeted by Putin's henchmen. They want me dead as I oppose Putin and have turned my back on my country. Russia is capable of anything," she told the newspaper.  "I'm sure the Russians think I'm a British spy. I know lots of rich businessmen in central London and because I have the accent people make assumptions about me."
SC

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

A Russian model critical of Vladimir Putin's regime on Wednesday claimed that the Russian president had tried to kill her, in the latest poisoning scare at an Italian restaurant in the town of Salisbury, south-west England, where a former Russian spy and his daughter were poisoned.  

While police have since ruled out any Novichok link to Sunday's incident, 30-year-old model Anna Shapiro told 'The Sun' newspaper that she and her husband were the two people targeted with suspected rat poison.  "I was targeted by Putin's henchmen. They want me dead as I oppose Putin and have turned my back on my country. Russia is capable of anything," she told the newspaper.  "I'm sure the Russians think I'm a British spy. I know lots of rich businessmen in central London and because I have the accent people make assumptions about me."
SC

Fuck sake:

LOADS of dissidents outside the country

A few covert agents trying to poison them 

Cooking involved 

This is reality television gold in the making - Soviet Dissident Slap Up Feed (various restaurants, convivial drink and chat with the added excitement that anyone of the contestants could be poisoned at any moment - so an ambulance and ICU stay take us into 24 Hours in A&E land)

• Haha 1

London model knows rich businessmen shock.

Ayyyyyè.

On 07/11/2015 at 07:01, gcreptile said:

Putin aide Mikhail Lesin found dead in US hotel:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34754590

He was a press minister and occasional media mogul whose suidden wealth raised questions.

Newly-released information indicates Lesin had a fractured neck at, or near, the time of his death.

http://time.com/5553104/mikhail-lesin-fractured-neck/

Amid a growing uproar in newly locked-down Russia, news broke on Tuesday that a doctor President Vladimir Putin met with just a week ago during a highly publicized visit to a coronavirus treatment facility has now tested positive for the infection himself.

Widely disseminated photos of the visit showed Putin donning an orange hazmat suit, but he had also talked to Dr. Denis Protsenko extensively without protection and photographs show them together with very little "social distancing."

SC

Rumors say he's got Parkinsons. But these are just rumors. Being a dictator usually takes a toll on a person's health so I bet he won't rule another ten years.

Putin is a health nut and his parents died at 87 and 88 years old. If nothing extraordinary comes his way he'll make it till 2036.

7 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

Putin is a health nut and his parents died at 87 and 88 years old. If nothing extraordinary comes his way he'll make it till 2036.

Think again comrade. Even in death I will be the leader of Russia.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

On 14/08/2020 at 19:14, One shot Paddy said:

IMG-20200814-WA0003.jpg

Ugh. *Unzips*

Anyways, while trying to get this picture out of my head, I highly doubt Putin will step back. Why rig an election to give yourself 16 more years, only to step down? Also, this reminds me about the time people speculated about Merkels health due to her shaking etc.