DevonDeathTrip

Vladimir Putin

He does seem to have reached that stage in a dictator's life where he's isolated, only has contact with a select group of yes men, and has developed a Messiah complex. The ranting about the Ukrainian government being drug addicts and Nazis wasn't exactly a sign of him being of sound mind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I mean there was rumours swirling about Putin having Parkinsons last year.

There’s still rumours about him having cancer too

9 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Don’t get The Old Crem started.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, TQR said:

Don’t get The Old Crem started.

Him and the Queen can start a support group.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I posted elsewhere about the shape of his face maybe betraying that he's on steroids (which would explain his major fears about copping a dose of Covid)

• Like 2

The Sun speculates so that we don't have to:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17793192/does-vladimir-putin-have-cancer-russia-president/

Did he have emergency surgery in February 2020 for abdominal cancer? Is he immuno-compromised because of that, hence the giant tables?

He is also supposed to exhibit signs of Parkinson's.

The latter is a long-running rumour. I have also heard of cancer, but head and neck cancer.

274338083_3115148722077854_3133787396820

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Jim'll Paint It has just shared this insightful image: 

274634925_501688604760186_35838641307847

21 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Jim'll Paint It has just shared this insightful image: 

274634925_501688604760186_35838641307847

Who pixellated it?

19 minutes ago, time said:

Who pixellated it?

Jim, though he made it clear it's not pixellated on his site, here: https://jimll.co.uk/products/putin-art-print?_pos=1&_sid=7824bf6ea&_ss=r

Here's another one I love

13048176_665451090275165_161810146951106

• Haha 1

$1million reward on offer to assassinate laughing Vlad.  

I would have thought if that reward snowballed, it might gain some real impetus.    Then there could be retaliatory measures, with Johnson, Macron and Biden all being taken out via sniper rifle before Christmas :ninja:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

$1million reward on offer to assassinate laughing Vlad.  

I would have thought if that reward snowballed, it might gain some real impetus.    Then there could be retaliatory measures, with Johnson, Macron and Biden all being taken out via sniper rifle before Christmas :ninja:

One Million Dollars! Austin Powers | Dr evil, Austin powers, One million  dollars

Daily Star are 'claiming' US and UK spies think Putin has terminal bowel cancer:

Daily-Star-Sunday.jpg

27 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

Daily Star are 'claiming' US and UK spies think Putin has terminal bowel cancer:

Daily-Star-Sunday.jpg

Does The Old Crem work as a US and UK spy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Don't know if this is genuine, but it was meant to be today or yesterday.

Didn't think anyone would be allowed that close.   Pity they didn't have a poisoned hat pin handy.

_123546201_hi074349370.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60633482

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Daily-Star-Sunday.jpg

Hope this is true.

How fast does bowel cancer kill a person in that age-range?

9 hours ago, Genfærd said:

Hope this is true.

How fast does bowel cancer kill a person in that age-range?

Too many variables (the main one being the grade of the cancer) to give straight answer to that - but if you put that to a live audience many people might shout "not fast enough!"

• Like 1

At 69 he's already exceeded the average Russian male life expectancy. I dare say the deaths of thousands of teenage conscripts on his orders will be dragging that average a bit further down.

11 hours ago, prussianblue said:

At 69 he's already exceeded the average Russian male life expectancy. I dare say the deaths of thousands of teenage conscripts on his orders will be dragging that average a bit further down.

Well yeah, and...the fact that those conscripts are often dragged from villages where dire healthcare, diet, health and safety at work are rife. Where coping with life's setbacks often involves serious drinking. 

Seriously, there's been loads written about Putin and his commanders being amazed at the resolve and resiliance of the enemy in Uktraine, they're not used to facing people who have genuine passion for their country. They imagine Ukranians, wrongly, as the kind of cynical and dispassionate cousins of put-upon and poor Russians. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be suprised if his inner circle or someone in it decided to attempt a coup. Especially Gerasimov and/or Shoigu, otherwise they might have a sudden heart attack or unexplainably fall from a window. 

4 hours ago, arghton said:

I wouldn't be suprised if his inner circle or someone in it decided to attempt a coup. Especially Gerasimov and/or Shoigu, otherwise they might have a sudden heart attack or unexplainably fall from a window. 

I mean Nexta TV over on Twitter was reporting that Shoigu has a coup being planned, Putin knows, and will arrest him this week. Not sure how valid it is, but there are rumblings already. Shoigu's main issue per Russia watchers is that he's ethnically Tuvan, not ethnically Russian. But China considers Tuvans to be part of China, so if Russia falls into their pocket more they may look to Shoigu as a puppet better they can control when Putin's out of the way. 

+ if newest info re: Russian demands is true, at least backdoor they're starting to consider withdrawing. Newest list of demands per Bellingcat is they appoint the PM and Zelenskyy stays President, Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk get "independence," and Ukraine commits to no NATO/EU. Already backing down from the "stop fighting first and give us Kyiv" nonsense that was happening. 

• Like 1