DevonDeathTrip

Vladimir Putin

3 hours ago, Genfærd said:

No major news sites are reporting it though. Only tabloids.

Because it isn’t true.  There’s a sucker born every minute and we have a shitload of them populating these pages. 
‘Ohhhh did you hear Putin cough and blinked really fast he must have Hydrocephalus and COVID!’

• Like 1

At this stage I consider Putin to be a weak man, his country does not have a strong motivated infrastructure, his troops are out of control and lacking capability and support. Rumours are around that he is ill from some form of blood cancer. This year or next a victim of one of the Cs, cancer or coup.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

At this stage I consider Putin to be a weak man, his country does not have a strong motivated infrastructure, his troops are out of control and lacking capability and support. Rumours are around that he is ill from some form of blood cancer. This year or next a victim of one of the Cs, cancer or coup.

My Grandmother has Blood Cancer (Plasma Cancer) if it’s early you can live a another 10-15 years but my grandmother is super active (she’s 80) But considering Putin’s case we all saw that table interview where he kept shaking and struggling to stand up My Grandfather had Parkinson’s and did the exact same thing as Putin did But my grandfather did it regularly. If he has both he’s absolutely fucked and if he doesn’t he’s still fucked with a coup attempt I sense coming 

I saw somewhere (I forget where) that intelligence suggests that Putin is preparing for a 'long war'. Doesn't sound like someone who is expecting to leave the scene any time soon. But he's probably past the point of caring now - if he dies while Ukraine burns, so be it. Better than withdrawing in failure and then dying.

17 hours ago, markb4 said:

According to Fortune, a coup to replace Putin is already underway:

https://fortune.com/2022/05/14/does-putin-have-cancer-coup-underway-blood-cancer-ukraine-war/

don't get me wrong, I sure hope a coup happens, but aren't coups supposed to be 'secret'? 

Either way, Vlad must be very paranoid.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, arghton said:

Кто-нибудь видел Герасимова в последнее время? 

https://t.me/O_Arestovich_official/2044

A fragment of a conversation between Oleksiy Arestovich (Freelance Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine) on the YouTube channel of Mark Feigin (a Russian politician and lawyer, currently in exile) dated May 12.

Arestovich: We are undergoing grandiose changes... First and foremost, in Russia they have removed (pause) the leadership of the General Staff... purges, removals and reshuffles. According to preliminary data, Gerasimov was de facto removed, de jure he still holds a position. Now he decides to give him time to correct or not to give. This all needs to be verified. But how could they leave, they can say "try the chance again." The commander of the 1st Panzer Army has been removed...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, arghton said:

Former MI6 officer Christopher Steele claims Putin is "seriously ill and under 24/7 care"

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/putin-surrounded-doctors-illness-kremlin-chaos/

For a laugh, then - why not evacuate him to the best medical facilities still standing in Mariupol - he'd be happy to be treated anywhere in "Russia," right?

• Like 2

So, Christopher Steele - former senior intelligence for UK who ran their Russia desk, now freelance but still well connected - on today's World at One (around 35 mins 20 secs) discussing Putin's health being so bad he could be incapacitated within 3-6 months

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001817v

• Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, Christopher Steele - former senior intelligence for UK who ran their Russia desk, now freelance but still well connected - on today's World at One (around 35 mins 20 secs) discussing Putin's health being so bad he could be incapacitated within 3-6 months

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001817v

This feels like one of those cases where we take it seriously and he's still in power 10 years from now, or we laugh it off and he's dead in 6 months and we all say "well the signs were there". Guess we'll have to wait and see...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

This feels like one of those cases where we take it seriously and he's still in power 10 years from now, or we laugh it off and he's dead in 6 months and we all say "well the signs were there". Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Laugh it off, Rover. For the common good, laugh it off!

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, msc said:

Laugh it off, Rover. For the common good, laugh it off!

:D

If it makes you feel better, that is my first inclination. Yes, the rumours* are persistent, but is there any real, credible evidence beyond whispers and intelligence reports?

*Although, if you're looking for an omen, I mistyped "rumours" as "tumours" just now... :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

About a month ago, an investigation was published based on available information. The staff of accompanying doctors has increased. An endocrinologist is always present among them. In the coming weekend I can prepare a brief retelling.

IMG_20220605_151137_046.jpg

• Like 2

Alright, I'll bite. Is it me or does he look bloated in this picture...?

Vladimir Putin

2 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Vladimir Putin

That less than winning steroids and Botox look, I notice the absence of life insurance salespeople anywhere in the vicinity!

11 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Vladimir Putin

Not sure - is it you?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dead Wait said:

Not sure - is it you?

That would be telling, Comrade Dead Wait... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

But William Burns said there was no evidence to suggest this, joking that he appeared "too healthy"

Maybe the CIA could do something to change that.

• Haha 1