DevonDeathTrip

Vladimir Putin

1 hour ago, arghton said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-health-doctors-nausea-b2131234.html

Allegedly required urgent medical care during the weekend due to severe nausea according to Russian telegram groups

Chemo will do that to you

• Like 1

Now getting lectured by...Lukashenko.

Also, was he always that thin?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, arghton said:

Yeah, curious body language. Lukaschenko now sort of in the dominant position.

By the way, I think Lukaschenko is more skilled as a dictator than one might think. After all, he's still there.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, arghton said:

Funny, I thought Lukashenko battered them all to a pulp and threw than in mass jails, rather than let them leave.

• Like 1

this morning, an unidentified group of persons approached the parents of one boy demanding that they take educational measures against their son. the appeal was left at the Serafimovsky cemetery in St. Petersburg.

(We hope that the parents of this cunt will someday take him to themselves).

The inscription on paper:

“Dear parents! Your son is behaving badly! He skips history lessons, fights with classmates, threatens to blow up the whole school. Take action!"

The inscription on the pedestal:

Maria Ivanovna Putina (1911-1998)

Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin (1911-1999)

© party of the dead

https://t.me/partyofthedead/1685

IMG_20220927_163619_211.jpg

IMG_20220927_163600_641.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

70 today!  :birthday: :party:  :party: 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

70 today!  :birthday: :party:  :party: 

Doubt that many people are going to celebrate this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, that's the main supply line into Crimea looking a little worse for wear, then - I'm thinking the tension is fairly constant (well hidden by the tonnage of Botox in his face), but doubtless there are plotters somewhere in Russia, the social media of many Russians is taking in posts from the front line making it clear the dire state of the equipment is matched only by the idiocy of the commanders and the sanctions are biting as the winter takes hold. Other than tactical nukes which would exclude his country from the international community for a generation his options are fast draining away and all of the above is pretty much on him. Happy birthday Vlad!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-63183783

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, that's the main supply line into Crimea looking a little worse for wear, then - I'm thinking the tension is fairly constant (well hidden by the tonnage of Botox in his face), but doubtless there are plotters somewhere in Russia, the social media of many Russians is taking in posts from the front line making it clear the dire state of the equipment is matched only by the idiocy of the commanders and the sanctions are biting as the winter takes hold. Other than tactical nukes which would exclude his country from the international community for a generation his options are fast draining away and all of the above is pretty much on him. Happy birthday Vlad!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-63183783

The thing is most replacements are more hardline than him and could well be even more likely to use nukes. 

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The thing is most replacements are more hardline than him and could well be even more likely to use nukes. 

A fair point but they only need ONE replacement and the country would probably like some foreign currency and at least one good international friend without Russian guns pointed at it, interesting times eh? 

Almost enough to take your mind off Carlisle's cruise to three away points at Hartlepool in a few hours ^_^

Update: Hartlepool 1 vs Carlisle 3 - telt yers!

• Like 1

Mykhailo Podolyak is an adviser to Andriy Yermak, head of the Office of the President of Ukraine.

IMG_20221008_213240_862.jpg

• Like 1

Is the missile landing on the right in the video?

Actors:

Vladimir Putin,

Emomali Rahmon,

Alexander Lukashenko,

Valentina Matvienko,

Valery Zaluzhny

• Like 1

I will certainly put him on my personal 50 list for next year. Way too good a chance he dies of something not natural, and the health rumors aren't stopping.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Pancreatic cancer? Why not...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6574028/putin-parkinsons-pancreatic-cancer-russian-insider-reveals/

I think the Sun writers read our QE II thread.

Speaking of QE2 I am seeing reports that he has been spotted in public with black hands which in the aforementioned case was a very bad omen.

Can't find any pictures though 

Putin is a name I wouldn't mind seeing on DL 2023.Even if the rumours about his health are bullshit someone could take him out .If he did have cancer or was assassinated or died in a retaliatory nuclear strike it would be seen in hindsight as a massive miss

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Speaking of QE2 I am seeing reports that he has been spotted in public with black hands which in the aforementioned case was a very bad omen.

Can't find any pictures though 

Putin is a name I wouldn't mind seeing on DL 2023.Even if the rumours about his health are bullshit someone could take him out .If he did have cancer or was assassinated or died in a retaliatory nuclear strike it would be seen in hindsight as a massive miss

If it was the later they could be many many high profile misses. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

If it was the later they could be many many high profile misses. 

True but missing the one who instigated it ( most likely) would be regarded as the biggest.Plus there is something medically wrong with him most probably so if he died from natural causes next year it wouldn't be a shock to any of us.Im skeptical about the reports but he is clearly bloated indicating steroids shaking a lot ( and let's bear in mind this is a man who takes his image seriously so it is a safe bet he is trying his utmost to look vital in public: and is not succeeding any more in doing so) plus if his " black hands " are anything to go by he is being routinely cannulated or the blood isn't travelling sufficiently to his extremities.Neither  scenarios bode well  and suggest all is not OK however.

• Like 2

Wouldn't be surprised if Putin took the number 50 spot next year.

• Like 3

"Putin's Brain" political philosopher and piece of shit Aleksandr Dugin has reportedly said in an angry telegram rant that if Putin doesn't "save" Russia and Russians he should be killed.

• Like 2

As soon as Russia loses 1 squaremeter of land, meaning Russia proper and any of the occupied lands pre-war (Crimea, Abkhasia, South Ossetia), he'll have to get removed.

• Like 2

Ten years ago a funny thing happened which, in my humble opinion, deserves a mention in this thread.

So, in 2012, Medvedev was playing the role of President of Russia and Putin was already preparing to succeed him. For propaganda purposes they launched the slogan "Putin works!" and set up a website "ЧтоСделалПутин.РФ" (WhatDidPutin.RF).

On 14 February 2012 the website reported that Putin had met with the former governor of Chelyabinsk Region, Pyotr Sumin. The website contained a transcript of the meeting, where the state of metallurgy in the region was discussed.

In fact, Pyotr Ivanovich Sumin had been dead for a year by then (cancer).

The news had been moved to a different address, stripped of the date, and replaced with "Moscow and the Moscow Region" instead of "Chelyabinsk Region".

The incident received significant coverage in the blogosphere of Russia.

https://www.newsru.com/russia/21feb2012/sumin.html

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

putinnov2022.png.30e21d4139b373a480cab1bfcde51af6.png

Met with the President of Cuba a few days ago, see above, his hands were "a bit purple" say big news outlets.

• Like 2