Lewd_Squirrel

Jane Goodall

I tried to search for her, to see if she had her own thread, but nothing came up, she was only mentioned in other threads, so I figured I'd start my own, for her. :D If she does have one, then could the mods please merge this with it. :D

• Like 1

Guest 496496

Is she ill? If not, why have you started a thread?

Thought she got shot a few years ago but evidently that wasn't her. Could've sworn there was someone else of this ilk who got murdered other than Joy Adamson and Dian Fossey tbh

Genuinely, who is she?

Like the under title says, she's the Chimp Lady. ;):P

:D I had thought that was Diane Fossey??

Her name conjurs up kebabs, which is not good, so a quick google and I vaguely remember her from some shit in the 70's I think. Fair play to the old burd.

Jane Goodall has been discussed here before....on the Larry Hagman thread, ten years ago! I wonder if her employees still visit this forum?

While folklore tells of cats sometimes having nine lives, people can really surprise us when they return from the dead. I've witnessed both actor Larry Hagman and biologist Jane Goodall's untimely demises mysteriously reversed. Both of them were announced dead, only to show up again in new programs and speaking engagements. When Jane Goodall was reported dead, the news came as a huge blow to me. I had heard of Dian Fossey's murder, and I recall thinking "How could Jane have died now?!" I was especially sad that we'd lost two women biologists working with primates. When a bit more than a year later I saw that Jane was speaking somewhere, I could barely believe it. I double-checked to confirm that sure enough, it was the same Jane Goodall, and now there was no record that she ever died!

Reality Shifters.com

We work for Dr. Goodall, and can confirm that she is alive and well!

Thanks for the note, zabbadoo.

Genuinely, who is she?

She's in the Monkey business :D sorry i couldn't miss out on that pun. I saw a interview with her about 7 years ago now , she is a very kind soul but also very active and healthy for her age. I doubt she will die anytime soon.

I just figured that since she's in her 80's, it'd be nice to have a thread, for her. :D Was I wrong?

I just figured that since she's in her 80's, it'd be nice to have a thread, for her. :D Was I wrong?

Yes.

• Like 1

:D I had thought that was Diane Fossey??

Her name conjurs up kebabs, which is not good, so a quick google and I vaguely remember her from some shit in the 70's I think. Fair play to the old burd.

Dian Fossey dealt with Gorillas, Jane Goodall chimps. Don't make this mistake in front of the Librarian.

• Like 1

Not dead.

She was on Channel 4 News tonight.  86 now and starting to get on a bit but I think she's got a few more years in her yet.

40 minutes ago, msc said:

Not dead.

She was on Channel 4 News tonight.  86 now and starting to get on a bit but I think she's got a few more years in her yet.

I still remember when she enslaved all those poor chimpanzees and made them dig for diamonds down a mine.

• Haha 1

gonna turn 95 I'm guessing

Showed up on the BBC earlier today to talk about Charlie and conservation.

jane goodall 2023.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, msc said:

Showed up on the BBC earlier today to talk about Charlie and conservation.

jane goodall 2023.png

Honestly doesn't look terrible. Although working outside might have something to do with that.

• Like 1