Deathray

The Ukraine Crisis

35 minutes ago, TQR said:

…but the point being made here is that the vast majority of people disagreeing with you does not mean free speech has diminished in any way, even if some might suggest you read the room. 

Just because 'vast' majority disagree doesn't mean you shouldn't be heard. There might be others who think the same and don't sign up to the forums or simply have stopped posting, as they've seen the toxic responses I receive. Then the site doesn't become an open forum it becomes an echo chamber and that will lead to the demise of the forum.

• Facepalm 2

So anyway back to speaking about how Putin is a nutcase..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Just because 'vast' majority disagree doesn't mean you shouldn't be heard. There might be others who think the same and don't sign up to the forums or simply have stopped posting, as they've seen the toxic responses I receive. Then the site doesn't become an open forum it becomes an echo chamber and that will lead to the demise of the forum.

Yeah, I agree, "free speech" is a very debatable thing today because all mainstream media follow the same agenda and you either side with them or get labeled as a "conspiracy theorist". 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

48 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Nobody said that you shouldn't be heard.

People disagree with you, a democratic process.

The forum will still be here, in one way or another, long after most of us on here are worm food.

You have a choice, if you don't like the responses to your posts then you are at liberty to fuck off back to twitter where, no doubt, you will garner much support for your views.

Your problem is you are too dim to understand your audience.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

Yeah, I agree, "free speech" is a very debatable thing today because all mainstream media follow the same agenda and you either side with them or get labeled as a "conspiracy theorist". 

Fucking hell,  he has a sock account to back him up!!!:lol:

• Haha 1

Germany being so dependant on Russian energy has meant they can’t actually sanction Russia to the extent that might hurt Putin and his cronies. And it was always going to be this as no German Government could survive with its own people having no gas and therefore major power cuts and heating failures for a war that would not directly affect them (As I don’t think Russia are thinking of  invading Germany anytime soon. ) The price rises in the UK from the sanctions won’t be popular when they hit even with polls saying the sanctions are popular.

That will get a lot of comment in the British press in the coming days through. 

• Like 1

I don't remember this during the invasion of Iraq. It's almost like the media is biased or something...

FMYtZXwXMAEeZMx.jpeg

• Facepalm 1

Or during the invasion of Libya, Syria, Afghanistan... "America is good because America is great" and "Russia is bad because Putin is evil" - every mainstream media ever

• Facepalm 4

4 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

Or during the invasion of Libya, Syria, Afghanistan... "America is good because America is great" and "Russia is bad because Putin is evil" - every mainstream media ever

1)  Syria under Assad never slaughtered its own civilians just because they wanted a say in their futures.

2 )Afghanistan was NEVER invaded by Russia long before the USA went in.

3) Libya was not a dictatorship under Gaddafi and he did not murder his own people, ever.

Russia was never 'friends' with 1 & 3.:rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

The ignorance in this statement made me grab a beer

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

1)  Syria under Assad never slaughtered its own civilians just because they wanted a say in their futures.

2 )Afghanistan was NEVER invaded by Russia long before the USA went in.

3) Libya was not a dictatorship under Gaddafi and he did not murder his own people, ever.

Russia was never 'friends' with 1 & 3.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if they've murdered their own people but I'm sure that USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and many other countries from so called Western civilization have and they are currently doing it through lockdowns, forced vaccinations, medical murders and planned economic crisis. So I would say Assad, Gaddafi etc. did murder their own people but they also did good things in general unlike today's democratically elected leaders who are slaves to bank elites and Big Pharma mafia.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I'm not sure if they've murdered their own people but I'm sure that USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and many other countries from so called Western civilization have and they are currently doing it through lockdowns, forced vaccinations, medical murders and planned economic crisis. So I would say Assad, Gaddafi etc. did murder their own people but they also did good things in general unlike today's democratically elected leaders who are slaves to bank elites and Big Pharma mafia.

Tinfoil Hat Alert!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

Wtf do you say to that kind of shite?

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Wtf do you say to that kind of shite?

Oh, I forgot to mention that Western countries in addition to ruining lives of their own people also play a key role in killing people in third world countries because they produce all the weapon that's being used in these wars mostly against civilians (and yes, I mean weapon for both sides in a conflict).

• Like 1

Just now, Tower1 said:

Oh, I forgot to mention that Western countries in addition to ruining lives of their own people also play a key role in killing people in third world countries because they produce all the weapon that's being used in these wars mostly against civilians (and yes, I mean weapon for both sides in a conflict).

Piss off to twitter.

• Haha 1

Boris Johnson is turning on Germany for its energy dependence on Russia. 

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The 'why now' question can be answered quite simply. Joe Biden.

Let's not forget that Trump was impeached (the first time) because he withheld Ukraine aid for Hunter Biden or something. 

It's all connected. Putin has always wanted the whole of Ukraine - he just didn't know if he could get it - and used Trump to destabilize the country.

I think Putin was the "Trump whisperer" for a while. He made Trump believe that their interests aligned (which they did, because Trump doesn't know national interest, only personal interest). Trump's election loss might have been a trigger for Putin to conclude that he did all the damage to Ukraine he could do, and put the plans into motion.

So yeah, Joe Biden might be a reason, but in a different way.

• Like 4

Here is a detailed war map of the current situation. How accurate it is I'm not sure but wiki perviously done ones for Syria and Afghanistan and it was quite a accurate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Russo-Ukrainian_War_detailed_map

The front page of today’s Daily Mail has a sub heading about how anger at Germany and Italy for blocking sanctions. However the You Gov poll done yesterday shows that of British people support sanctions but wouldn’t if they had a major effect on their own lives and those sanctions would have a massive effect on the lives of every German and Italian who would blame their Own Goverment. 

15 hours ago, Tower1 said:

If anything I've noticed that American's never stop bashing america. Lots of self loathing over there

On a lighter note:

58810.jpg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

On a lighter note:

58810.jpg

Here’s a list of all the women responsible for WWIII:

• Facepalm 1

The Youtuber who I started following for updates on Ukraine - she is now planning to leave the country. Olga Rezniko is her name. She went from Kyiv to Lviv where her second home is (it's west of Ukraine). Due to noticing signs with marks showing where Russians to go she is now planning to take her children out of the country but the queues just to get to Poland are very long 12 hours or more.

Edit:

Bald and Bankrupt is currently living in Ukraine and he posted an update on Instagram stories: