Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

How Old Are DL Users?

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 engaged to be married and trying for a child . I have asked many people for advice and alot of that advice is don't have kids or get married haha , I want a child but not marriage but my fiancee won't have a child until we are married. So we reached a compromise if she is pregnant we will get married within 3 months.

I'm 39 and hurtling towards the big Four-Zero, married with a 15 year old daughter and the complete opposite to TE, just had a vasectomy!!

And yes it really did hurt, it's like been kicked in the balls... twice...then a nice little infection as an added extra.

I hope that when you do have kids TE you enjoy them whilst they are young, because when they hit them teenage years, they can be little shits!

Hence, me having the snip to avoid making the same mistake twice.

• Like 1

26 engaged to be married and trying for a child . I have asked many people for advice and alot of that advice is don't have kids or get married haha , I want a child but not marriage but my fiancee won't have a child until we are married. So we reached a compromise if she is pregnant we will get married within 3 months.

I'm 39 and hurtling towards the big Four-Zero, married with a 15 year old daughter and the complete opposite to TE, just had a vasectomy!!

And yes it really did hurt, it's like been kicked in the balls... twice...then a nice little infection as an added extra.

I hope that when you do have kids TE you enjoy them whilst they are young, because when they hit them teenage years, they can be little shits!

Hence, me having the snip to avoid making the same mistake twice.

To be fair that's what you get when you agree to have it done for a tenner by Leroy, the guy who owns the local garage, while his young apprentice is fixing your brakes... instead of just going to the hospital like a normal person.

• Like 1

Guest Hans

Turn 27 in June

By 1 stinking year I had to click 'anceint old man' status (50-60). If we believe no one is older than me .... well, older than 60, then I'd like to see this reposted with the 35-50 broken down that is too broad. It is an interesting poll but as all things Internet related, it's a young man's (and woman's) game.

SCreep

43, married with two kids. Random fact about me, I learnt to fly light aircraft before I got my driver's license.

By 1 stinking year I had to click 'anceint old man' status (50-60). If we believe no one is older than me .... well, older than 60, then I'd like to see this reposted with the 35-50 broken down that is too broad. It is an interesting poll but as all things Internet related, it's a young man's (and woman's) game.

SCreep

Soon to be 62 Mr. Creepy.

I'm 28 in July. I've been a member here for 10 years this year.

I guess I'm the only one in the 0-16 category.

Then maybe you should be "TadGuy".

Younger than most of the replies on this page, but older than Windsor apparently, which surprises me. Mind you, you are only as old as you feel, which in my case, would make me 952.

My god..... Predictor, Deathray, SOTD........ this is you now: :wheelchair:

• Like 1

I'm 35 in 3 weeks, so I just managed to get into a younger bracket. I might have cried clicking the 35+ bracket!

Female, married and lurked as a guest reading the hilarity for a couple of years before getting a log in name!

I'm 35 in 3 weeks, so I just managed to get into a younger bracket. I might have cried clicking the 35+ bracket!

Female, married and lurked as a guest reading the hilarity for a couple of years before getting a log in name!

Not enough females on here, and you are a young'un unlike that old fossil Lard Bazaar.

Ooh my favourite number. I have to confess, most times I go in to a shop and at the checkout they say 69 please, I reply, I haven't got time now, maybe later.

• Like 3

Younger than most of the replies on this page, but older than Windsor apparently, which surprises me. Mind you, you are only as old as you feel, which in my case, would make me 952.

Damn kids...

Turning 26 in March and am still living in a tiny student room from a student loan...

Not enough females on here, and you are a young'un unlike that old fossil Lard Bazaar.

GET FUCKED, at least my face isn't as wrinkled as my ballbag :D

• Like 2

41 going on 17. Except at the moment it feels more like 41 going on 81 due to the delights of completing last minute tax returns for the masses...

39, gay (very happy with it), in a relationship for over 15 years (also very happy with it), 2 cats (very very happy with them), starting a new job in March (turning point in my life. I hope I will be happy with it) :D

39, gay (very happy with it), in a relationship for over 15 years (also very happy with it), 2 cats (very very happy with them), starting a new job in March (turning point in my life. I hope I will be happy with it) :D

So I'm not the only gay in the village. Are there any more?

• Like 2

Guest Guest

17 year old self employed businessman with a wife and 2 kids

17 year old self employed businessman with a wife and 2 kids

LOL

good stuff bruh