themaninblack

Michael Schumacher

Guest Guest

His wife builds a £10m hospital room at their mansion.

That rules out his death any time soon then. If Ariel Sharon could last nearly a decade in his 80s the young healthy Shoemaker will last several decades. Funny how he sort of took over from Sharon as the coma watch guy lol

A decent webcam and sponsorship deal should see that venture in profit fairly soon!

That rules out his death any time soon then. If Ariel Sharon could last nearly a decade in his 80s the young healthy Shoemaker will last several decades. Funny how he sort of took over from Sharon as the coma watch guy lol

People like Michael with serious head injures have a dramatically reduced lifespan ,so i very much doubt we are looking at decades .

http://www.lifeexpectancy.com/tbi.shtml males 40 and over in a permanent vegetative state live usually 9 years after accident , males 50 and over 7 years after accident . Since Michael was 45 he could have another 8 years maximum. But of course anything can happen he might live for decades or he might die next week of infection or just naturally . Either way schumacher will be a regular feature on the deathlist me thinks.

I think they have told her he is virtually brain dead and there is nothing they can do and they need the bed for more patients with a better chance of survival ,so she decided to build her own mini hospital at home . Which points towards schumacher not being able to breath independently and needing technology to survive.

People like Michael with serious head injures have a dramatically reduced lifespan ,so i very much doubt we are looking at decades .

http://www.lifeexpec...y.com/tbi.shtml males 40 and over in a permanent vegetative state live usually 9 years after accident , males 50 and over 7 years after accident . Since Michael was 45 he could have another 8 years maximum. But of course anything can happen he might live for decades or he might die next week of infection or just naturally . Either way schumacher will be a regular feature on the deathlist me thinks.

I think they have told her he is virtually brain dead and there is nothing they can do and they need the bed for more patients with a better chance of survival ,so she decided to build her own mini hospital at home . Which points towards schumacher not being able to breath independently and needing technology to survive.

Personally if I was in that state I would much prefer my wife (if I had one) to switch my machine off and keep the £10 million to treat herself, it's no life to be living if you need a machine to live it.

• Like 1

They need to know how much, if any, brain activity is really going on. And then tell us the real situation. All this "he is in the waking process" says to to me he has no pattern of sleep cycles going on and it's just one big sleep session that shows no significant sign of ending. All this time with a deep brain injury, I'm thinking that his body will not even be producing the correct levels of those complex rebuilding chemicals that should aid circulation of T-cells and stem cells to bring about some sort of recovery.

No, I'm sorry, but it would be kinder to offer his failing body for transplant donor harvesting before further deterioration makes even that unlikely. Some of his organs could provide real quality of life improvements for many people, and not to do so, is just making a bad situation worse.

The family need closure, and be without the burden of looking after (or more likely paying the equivalent of £10 million for people to have to look after) a giant dying vegetable with a 1% chance of any sort of a minor recovery.

And it bloody cruel but so is the rest of life. Lying 95% comatose in a bed 24/7 for every last day is worst than cruel.

Totally with you Deathray.

Personally if I was in that state I would much prefer my wife (if I had one) to switch my machine off and keep the £10 million to treat herself, it's no life to be living if you need a machine to live it.

If I had those...

But yeah. I agree with the ideas expressed.

regards,

Hein

http://www.lifeexpec...y.com/tbi.shtml males 40 and over in a permanent vegetative state live usually 9 years after accident , males 50 and over 7 years after accident . Since Michael was 45 he could have another 8 years maximum. But of course anything can happen he might live for decades or he might die next week of infection or just naturally . Either way schumacher will be a regular feature on the deathlist me thinks.

Personally if I was in that state my DL posting style wouldn't alter noticably

ftfy

BBC Breaking: Schumi showing "moments of consciousness"

May I be the first to say... "No fucking way"

Thought he was a goner for sure. But they might just be making something out of nothing so we'll have to wait see.

Bit of a waste of that £10m they spent on the hospital room then, huh? Could have used it to go on a holiday instead. Kitzbühel is nice this time of year.

Well.......... I'm gonna guess he'll probably still need it.

Finally a little good news.

But...

Still a long recovery ahead. Let's not forget that Maria deVillota just died with almost no notice and she had quite minor to little brain damage. Her's was more limited to just serious damage to her eye socket and fragmental upper skull area. Schumi had major damage to both his brain and to his central skull, said in some quotes to have been a total fracture from his eye brow area, totally, rearward.

To be honest I'm fucking bored of this story now, he's just fucking attention seeking. He needs to either wake the fuck up or die, stop fannying around you even-more-bendy-faced-than-usual cunt.

*For info - I believe I also accused Jade Goody and Wendy Richard of attention-seeking, and they pegged it, so all those who picked Schumacher will thank me for this post later.

• Like 3

To be honest I'm fucking bored of this story now, he's just fucking attention seeking. He needs to either wake the fuck up or die, stop fannying around you even-more-bendy-faced-than-usual cunt.

*For info - I believe I also accused Jade Goody and Wendy Richard of attention-seeking, and they pegged it, so all those who picked Schumacher will thank me for this post later.

:skull: The Curse Of Lardy :skull:

:skull: The Curse Of Lardy :skull:

The Curse of Lardy Da more like.

Now he's being sued by a motorcyclist who alleges Schumi knocked him off his bike in November, a few weeks before his skiing accident....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609429/Michael-Schumacher-SUED-causing-motorbike-crash-Spain-ski-accident-despite-coma.html

I still reckon he is buggered !

They're appealing to his wallet, see if he might stir then. If he doesn't then he's toast.

They're appealing to his wallet, see if he might stir then. If he doesn't then he's toast.

I can assure you that there is no possibility that he is me.

• Like 2

Stunning news from Huff Post, a British brain expert reckons Schumi might "never be the same again" if he comes out of the coma.

I've often admired Huff Post's "No Shit Sherlock" moments, but this is a corker.

Enjoy: http://travel.aol.co.uk/2014/05/11/michael-schumacher-may-never-be-the-same-says-british-brain-expert/?ncid=webmail2

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Stunning news from Huff Post, a British brain expert reckons Schumi might "never be the same again" if he comes out of the coma.

I've often admired Huff Post's "No Shit Sherlock" moments, but this is a corker.

Enjoy: http://travel.aol.co.../?ncid=webmail2

this is shocking news :shock2:

Guest Zorders Mum

Maybe a visit from David Hasselhoff will lift his spirits

Hi charon.

Hi charon.

Not me :) , though 'yer maw' is racking up the posts as I type.......

Er yeah actually the Rosie O'Donnell gag was too funny for you, should have realised that. This is funny.