themaninblack

Michael Schumacher

Interesting that the media haven't gotten any photos of Schumacher' yet... Perhaps he looks a bit like the guy below....

373280-9b76b1a2-3df3-11e4-b960-2caaf0b197a5.jpg

Guest Dr T

Lucky for Michael that Damon Hill didn't have his enduring power of attorney or whatever the equivalent is over there, cause he would've been on the next plane to go and flick the switch personally. As for the bloke in the picture above I think he would look good in a hat.

Interesting that the media haven't gotten any photos of Schumacher' yet... Perhaps he looks a bit like the guy below....

That's probably why they haven't got any pictures of him yet. If you read the article it says there's a whole team of security guards around Schloss Schumacher and they've been all over any photographer or journalist who tried to sneak a peak. Can't imagine he looks good at all.

That's probably why they haven't got any pictures of him yet. If you read the article it says there's a whole team of security guards around Schloss Schumacher and they've been all over any photographer or journalist who tried to sneak a peak. Can't imagine he looks good at all.

That's no guy below, that's my designer ashtray.

That's no guy below, that's my designer ashtray.

A connoisseur, I see. Expensive taste, though.

regards,

Hein

Incidentally, the newest information says he's in a wheelchair and paralysed. So when he wizzes past all the spectators see is a bloke on wheels with his head leaning into the next corner. Business as usual, then.

• Like 4

I've previously wondered why Michael Schumacher's son wants to pursue a racing career, now his daughter takes up a slightly less dangerous sport, horse riding:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3048581/Michael-Schumacher-s-daughter-shows-impressive-riding-skills-horse-show.html

Also, the article mentions that Schumacher's son was involved in a 100mph crash just last week.

Incidentally, the newest information says he's in a wheelchair and paralysed. So when he wizzes past all the spectators see is a bloke on wheels with his head leaning into the next corner. Business as usual, then.

Mary, that's massively cruel but VERY funny!!! :lol:

• Like 2

The wife sells his plane and a chalet, because "he will never use them again":

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-schumachers-wife-sells-25m-5665398

Probably bed-ridden, or even in a vegetative state, for the rest of his life, I guess...

Well, either that or he's off foreign holidays and flying for a while.

• Like 1

She should probably just go ahead and sell his Etch-a-sketch and juggling balls for the same reason.

• Like 3

A bit of an uproar in the german media today because Germany's most reliable "lifestyle" magazine "Bunte" reports that mein Führer Michael Schumacher can walk again. His manager denies...

A german link if you care:

http://web.de/magazine/sport/formel-1/michael-schumacher/bild-korrigiert-bunte-michael-schumacher-31223252

• Like 1

A bit of an uproar in the german media today because Germany's most reliable "lifestyle" magazine "Bunte" reports that mein Führer Michael Schumacher can walk again. His manager denies...

http://web.de/magazine/sport/formel-1/michael-schumacher/bild-korrigiert-bunte-michael-schumacher-31223252

It's just propaganda.

It's just propaganda.

Yes it is. In fact, Michael is driving around town as we speak picking up copies of the magazine at newsstands. He's quoted as saying he's going to burn them all later today.

SC

Third anniversary of people getting sucked in to putting him on their DP lists. (Oh they're out there somewhere)

Not me, mind. Ever.

SC

• Like 1

Aye, but it's non-specific and clearly coming from a source who feels it personally. Those closest to him clearly protect the information as much as they can. I'd say we can rule out Celebrity Big Brother, but he gets regular therapy, so could remain alive for a long long time from here.

• Like 1

Aye, but it's non-specific and clearly coming from a source who feels it personally. Those closest to him clearly protect the information as much as they can. I'd say we can rule out Celebrity Big Brother, but he gets regular therapy, so could remain alive for a long long time from here.

The news could be that there is little prospect of him getting better, not necessarily that he is getting worse.

The news could be that there is little prospect of him getting better, not necessarily that he is getting worse.

Aye, that's my suspicion too; and probs a pisser if the growing kids are fancying that spare room for their band to practice in.

• Like 2

Aye, that's my suspicion too; and probs a pisser if the growing kids are fancying that spare room for their band to practice in.

That is so wrong but I laughed out loud at that one.

• Like 1

Yes, I would agree with Bibliogryphon. Maybe they had improving brain activity that came to an end. It either reversed or stopped improving. Other theories: they are preparing the public to turn off life support, or Michael is actually conscious and is giving signs of wanting to die. I am sure they talked about what would happen in a horrific accident, though the expectation was a car crash, not a skiing accident. I could imagine that Michael, being a total perfectionist with towering willpower, believed he could overcome even the worst medical problems (he was a special hero to me and my family because he was "one of us", i.e. grew up around the corner,). But now he realised that it's never going to be as it was before.

• Like 1