Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Name A Million Dead People

49. Don Revie

50. Ricky Wilson (The B-52's)

53. Elisabeth Volkmann

54. Peter Cook

55. Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Trick to this thread is to get in early before everyone starts to forget the names posted and start doubling up.

56. Paula Yates

58. Muammar Gaddaffi.

That's 1,000,001. Time to lock the thread methinks, unless you can think of a good reason not to.

Go ahead, if anyone actually wants to have a crack at this go here http://amilliondead.proboards.com/.

That way were not wasting DL data.

I don't understand...Is the purpose of this game just to name every celebrity that has ever existed throughout the history of mankind? Where's the challenge? Where's the fun? :ph34r:

That's 1,000,001. Time to lock the thread methinks, unless you can think of a good reason not to.

Go ahead, if anyone actually wants to have a crack at this go here http://amilliondead.proboards.com/.

I don't understand...Is the purpose of this game just to name every celebrity that has ever existed throughout the history of mankind? Where's the challenge? Where's the fun? :ph34r:

On a few forums I've visited they have these "Count to a Million Threads", I thought this was boring so came up with this variant for our forum. The challenge is getting to a million, the fun is trying to think of a unique dead person when we're in the hundreds of thousands.

63 - James Callaghan

65. Leonardo da Vinci

67 Clement Attlee

On a few forums I've visited they have these "Count to a Million Threads", I thought this was boring so came up with this variant for our forum. The challenge is getting to a million, the fun is trying to think of a unique dead person when we're in the hundreds of thousands.

63 - James Callaghan

In other words, this is an easy way to increase your postcount and gain more status around here. ;)

69. Jackie Cooper

The only status Deathray is getting is "critical" if he doesn't shut up soon.

70. Princess Diana.

63 - James Callaghan

In other words, this is an easy way to increase your postcount and gain more status around here. ;)

69. Jackie Cooper

71 - Soulja Boy

Genuinely didn't think of it like that; purely as a normal forum game, suppose at the least it could serve a semi-decent replacement for chat that nobody fucking uses..

63 - James Callaghan

69. Jackie Cooper

71 - Soulja Boy

Genuinely didn't think of it like that; purely as a normal forum game, suppose at the least it could serve a semi-decent replacement for chat that nobody fucking uses..

Okay... now you're trolling your own thread........

*facepalm*

63 - James Callaghan

69. Jackie Cooper

71 - Soulja Boy

Okay... now you're trolling your own thread........

*facepalm*

I kind of thought he was dead, I didn't double check.

71 - Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin)

73 - William Rees-Mogg

75 - Myra Hindley.