Deathray

Cynthia Payne

Suprised she's lasted this long given her lifestyle...

Cynthia Payne rose to prominence in the 70s and 80s as a sex party hostess and a sex laws liberalisation campaigner.

I also almost bought her book when looking for Sylvia Plath poetry..

She is 81.

Cynthia Payne rose to prominence in the 70s and 80s as a sex party hostess and a sex laws liberalisation campaigner.

She is 81.

Oh yeah... we believe you. You were looking for something else.

Funny I had never known who this woman was until recently (but I had heard her name dropped a gazillion times but I thought it sounded like some boring poet or some 50s/60s shenanigans I couldn't give a shit about). I could only be arsed to Wiki her a couple of weeks ago and now you bring her up.

harry-hill-13.jpeg

What are the chances of that happening eh?

She is 81.

I think you automatically presume too much.

Just because she was "throwing parties" doesn't mean she was drinking a litre of gin every night and snorting cocaine off the kitchen worktop.

Anyway, if we're talking about the madams, Janie Jones is another one worth keeping an eye on (73 this year).

How about this. Britain's oldest prostitute, 85 (and started at it when she was 81). According to the Mail anyway. And she's the grandmother of an X-factor contestant too or something.

http://www.dailymail...ie-Wassiel.html

I'll leave other people to make their remarks since I'm not sure where to start with this one.

(Once again it's funny you just made this thread a few days ago Deathray, because I wouldn't have known where to post this otherwise.)

How about this. Britain's oldest prostitute, 85 (and started at it when she was 81). According to the Mail anyway. And she's the grandmother of an X-factor contestant too or something.

I'll leave other people to make their remarks since I'm not sure where to start with this one.

(Once again it's funny you just made this thread a few days ago Deathray, because I wouldn't have known where to post this otherwise.)

Has a few famous clients apparently, sounds like Wayne Rooney's type :)

Joking aside, if she's having fun and getting paid for it good luck to her I say :)

Joking aside, if she's having fun and getting paid for it good luck to her I say :)

I would have thought she was more like Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett's type...

I would have thought she was more like Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett's type...

Well they gotta get laid too

Guest D Lemon

An 81 year old former whore. Bet you could put a rugby ball in her cunt and she wouldn't even need to be lubed up.

Crikey, the DDP BBC obits keep stacking up!

One team gets whipped up and enjoys the Payne!

Guest Guest

She is 81.

its funny this thread happened to be at t he top because she's just died ! http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/15/former-brothel-madam-cynthia-payne-dies-aged-82

She is 81.

its funny this thread happened to be at t he top because she's just died ! http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/15/former-brothel-madam-cynthia-payne-dies-aged-82

See post #9 above.

• Like 1

I don't think my parents ever saw that film. They had no understanding of that sort of nighttime shenanigans at all.

They kept mistakenly referring to my sister as Madam or "Young madam" when we was kids and I wanted to tell them "no, no, that's someone who's in charge of a brothel, not an actual common whore" but I didn't think it was worth the trouble correcting them

• Like 1

I don't think my parents ever saw that film. They had no understanding of that sort of nighttime shenanigans at all.

They kept mistakenly referring to my sister as Madam or "Young madam" when we was kids and I wanted to tell them "no, no, that's someone who's in charge of a brothel, not an actual common whore" but I didn't think it was worth the trouble correcting them

Then you saved yourself some embarrassment, because they were not mistaken.

From the O.E.D:

madam, n.

c. colloq. A conceited or precocious girl or young woman; a hussy, a minx; also applied to a female child, esp. in little madam. In quot. 1787, prob. condescending rather than derisive or opprobrious.

1787 W. Beckford Portuguese Jrnl. 1 June (1954) 54 Spouse goes a-pilgrimaging to Nossa Senhora do Cabo; little madam whisks round the Botanic Garden.
1802 ‘P. Pindar’ Middlesex Election ii. 31 I'd make the Madams squall.
1874 ‘S. Beauchamp’ Grantley Grange I. 68 ‘I do not think they [sc. hop-pickers] are troubled with much shyness’. ‘O, not a bit of it, Sir Charles..they're brazen madams, and quite above my hands’.
1903 Eng. Dial. Dict. IV. 3/2 [s. Notts.] Come heär, madam, or ah'll smack yer. She's a mardy little madam.
1975 J. Hitchman Such Strange Lady ii. 23 She was always something of a little madam, spoiled, but not over-indulged.
1982 M. Binchy Light Penny Candle ii. xii. 279 She was a proper little madam that one.

It's alright, just being born into this family has already given me more than enough embarrassment for a lifetime I don't need to save any up.

• Like 1