Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

New Moderator(S)?

I notice DevonDeathTrip hasn't been here since he was on the receiving end of my massive rant a couple of months back. Oh well. I don't really want to spend too long going over old arguments again....... but..... (click here if you want to read what I think of that):

he had it coming anyway and he never actually pointed out where my rant was factually incorrect (because it wasn't) he just said some shit about how "I have a chip on my shoulder"..... as though you shouldn't or wouldn't have one if a mod pointlessly chooses to delete your posts on the grounds that they are "offensive" when I was only responding to someone else being offensive to me. Oh let's not forget how he cited "unwritten rules"....

Anyway. I think we could use an extra pair of hands when it comes to taking care of the annoying things like when people accidentally post in the wrong thread, threads that want renaming, etc.

I would like to nominate themaninblack and/or Maryportfuncity to be given mod powers.

• Like 1

For what? The position of moderator?

Well thanks for the endorsement but I don't think they would appoint me, too prone to bouts of moodiness and generally a bit divisive I think.

Current administrators

1. Dead Watch Beatle

2. football_fan

3. Grim Reaper

4. Magere Hein

5. Paul Bearer

6. Stayin Alive

7. Stayin Alive 2

8. Upgradeadmin

Current moderators

1. Anubis the Jackal

2. Boudicca

3. Cowboy Ronnie

4. Death Star

5. DevonDeathTrip

6. honez

7. Josco

8. Lady Grendel

9. Mr Stats

10. Teddy

11. Tuber Mirum

12. Typhoid Harry

How about we make everyone a moderator while we're at it? ;)

Seriously though, I think I could become a mod here in 50 years since you guys will be old, senile and dead while I'll be a vital and spry 70 year old.

• Like 2

Current administrators

1. Dead Watch Beatle

2. football_fan

3. Grim Reaper

4. Magere Hein

5. Paul Bearer

6. Stayin Alive

7. Stayin Alive 2

8. Upgradeadmin

Current moderators

1. Anubis the Jackal

2. Boudicca

3. Cowboy Ronnie

4. Death Star

5. DevonDeathTrip

6. honez

7. Josco

8. Lady Grendel

9. Mr Stats

10. Teddy

11. Tuber Mirum

12. Typhoid Harry

Seriously though, I think I could become a mod here in 50 years since you guys will be old, senile and dead while I'll be a vital and spry 70 year old.

You'll have a 68 year old me to contend with... :)

In all seriousness we don't need new mods, Margerie Hein and Paul Bearer are doing a splendid job anyway and for such a small forum much more than two or three active mods is silly.

Current administrators

1. Dead Watch Beatle

2. football_fan

3. Grim Reaper

4. Magere Hein

5. Paul Bearer

6. Stayin Alive

7. Stayin Alive 2

8. Upgradeadmin

Current moderators

1. Anubis the Jackal

2. Boudicca

3. Cowboy Ronnie

4. Death Star

5. DevonDeathTrip

6. honez

7. Josco

8. Lady Grendel

9. Mr Stats

10. Teddy

11. Tuber Mirum

12. Typhoid Harry

You'll have a 68 year old me to contend with... :)

62*

In all seriousness we don't need new mods, Margerie Hein and Paul Bearer are doing a splendid job anyway and for such a small forum much more than two or three active mods is silly.

Stop it you little suck-up....

Did anyone ever find out what happened to honez ?

Did anyone ever find out what happened to honez ?

Still alive and kicking as of 1st December 2013.

• Like 1

He's busy honing his skills.....

Guest betty_swollocks

Well thanks for the endorsement but I don't think they would appoint me, too prone to bouts of moodiness and generally a bit divisive I think.

I would have thought that would be more down to you being an arse-achingly dull, attention-seeking little cock.

Like that person who annoys the fuck out of everyone at a party, but whom no-one can remember inviting and who, inevitably, you find face down in a puddle of vomit on your sofa the next morning, and after about 6 hours of polite hints, finally fucking get rid of at about 3 o' clock in the afternoon.

No offence.

I would have thought that would be more down to you being an arse-achingly dull, attention-seeking little cock.

Like that person who annoys the fuck out of everyone at a party, but whom no-one can remember inviting and who, inevitably, you find face down in a puddle of vomit on your sofa the next morning, and after about 6 hours of polite hints, finally fucking get rid of at about 3 o' clock in the afternoon.

No offence.

I'm sorry I stopped reading at the word "Guest".

• Like 1

No offence.

Rest of the words too long?
  • Like 5

No offence.

Rest of the words too long?

Don't you ever get ice cream headache?

From consuming so much Wall's Vendetta?

That hair-brained rant posted by that unidentified, feckless, dingo-shit-breathed twazzock has intrigued me. Weird, but it has.

I don't know whether to ask the person who wrote it to step forward and identify themselves or just let it go.

'Cause I have a feeling it might be a proper rant by a long-time user here or something, who doesn't like me for whatever messed-up "reason"s.

If it is a user disguising themselves as a guest I was gonna challenge the person in question to a physical fight, I'm not as big a pussy as some of my posts might make you think. I think I could take a few DLers actually. But then I realised if they're too cowardly to use their real name they're probably too cowardly to have a fair fight without a concealed weapon on their person........ so forget that. Also it begs the question if they're sure they're so much better than me why disguise themselves. lulz, whatever!

If it is some guest-lurker-type ranting at me they should be IP banned for crassly insulting such a highly-regarded, senior member of the forums who is liked by every single user here.

Wasn't me, :) , I'd just call you a cunt, ya cunt.

And if you really think IP bans mean anything, lol, it just shows you as being an ignorant cunt.Edit to add. .....Ya cunt.

Guest Guest

I also think you are a twat. It is telling that no one has posted in your defence... I feel sorry for you though. Must be hard to be jobless and friendless, confined to your bedsit day after day with only internet trolling to fall back on. Do you EVER go out??

Wasn't me, :) , I'd just call you a cunt, ya cunt.

And if you really think IP bans mean anything, lol, it just shows you as being an ignorant cunt.Edit to add. .....Ya cunt.

Erm, I never thought for a second it was you charrers, *pats on head*

I can tell when a reply was added by someone with an IQ of over 20 y'know...

I also think you are a twat. It is telling that no one has posted in your defence... I feel sorry for you though. Must be hard to be jobless and friendless, confined to your bedsit day after day with only internet trolling to fall back on. Do you EVER go out??

No you haven't..... in fact, you did the very opposite, you attacked me!

Those that post to criticize others while hiding under the guise of "guests" or "second accounts" are either utter fucking cowards or Harry Mac.

Grow a pair,face the man head on or shut the fuck up.

• Like 2

I have a bad feeling this won't end well for someone or other if whoever it was doesn't just back off and pretend they never posted it. (Er, if they're serious that is.......)

That someone could be me or them but could be both of us 'cause so many people never seem to realise until its too late that I don't back down or apologise for stuff I haven't done lol....... I've been through a lot worse shit than you whoever or whatever you are (in fact I literally have "been through" it, I popped through her cursed unholy vag way back on day 1!)

Last time I lost an argument, Pope JPII and Michael Jackson were both still alive and swapping tips on which Thai resorts were best to pick up a bit of "action" (it was the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami that saddened them immensely and basically killed both of their spirits, you see. Popey died a lot quicker obviously but it led to MJ givin' up on life too!)

But remember I'm only taking it seriously if you are....

Zorders, we joined this site about the same time and for the most part I find you funny.

This thread however should really bring home to you why you have so many little 'scuffles' with people on here.

1) Who the fuck are you, after just over a years membership, to start nominating mods?

2) Your whole 'style' of posting, when you're not making some genuinely funny observations, is irritating. I suspect from the tone of some of the above that this is deliberate and done in jest, but then you get so easily butthurt that its hard to see why you go out of your way to irritate people in the first place, only to cry when they react. I don't get it.

3) You seem quite proud of having 'vanquished' a genuinely senior and respected member (I presume you only refer to yourself as such in irony?) when really, he brought a lot more to the site than your occasional witticisms. Such gloating is highly undesirable in a forum member on a site this small, for me at least.

Now, I am 100% sure you couldn't give a fuck what I think but hey, I'm just putting it out there.

Edit: I have just re-read your posts and realised that you are 20 years old. Which actually explains a lot of the above.

Zorders, we joined this site about the same time and for the most part I find you funny.

This thread however should really bring home to you why you have so many little 'scuffles' with people on here.

1) Who the fuck are you, after just over a years membership, to start nominating mods?

2) Your whole 'style' of posting, when you're not making some genuinely funny observations, is irritating. I suspect from the tone of some of the above that this is deliberate and done in jest, but then you get so easily butthurt that its hard to see why you go out of your way to irritate people in the first place, only to cry when they react. I don't get it.

3) You seem quite proud of having 'vanquished' a genuinely senior and respected member (I presume you only refer to yourself as such in irony?) when really, he brought a lot more to the site than your occasional witticisms. Such gloating is highly undesirable in a forum member on a site this small, for me at least.

Now, I am 100% sure you couldn't give a fuck what I think but hey, I'm just putting it out there.

Edit: I have just re-read your posts and realised that you are 20 years old. Which actually explains a lot of the above.

LOLZ, no..... I'm a little bit older than that but hey whatever. Maybe a bit "immature" for my age, but I don't care, probably a lot of people here are if you think about it. Why how old are you? (Btw you aren't very good at maths, if I was only 20 that would make me 10 when I said I lost my last argument, bit much of a claim even for someone as combative as me right?)

As for the whole thing with DDT..... he "vanquished" himself. Because he was bored and decided he wanted to use the delete button and he made the mistake of picking on me for that purpose. The funniest thing was where at first he was all sneery and said "Well maybe you should work on some of your own posts before judging the guests" etc, then after I told him to fuck off he was all trying to backpedal like "no, I genuinely like most of your posts, I do!"

Funny shit. BTW there are additional falsehoods in what he said that I would point out if he hadn't shut up. Basically he just posted a load of old bullshit 'cause he couldn't admit he was wrong. So if we have a mod who can't admit he made a mistake how much of a "loss" was it really? He could just apologise and there would have been no problem.

Addtionally there are certain users here who have gone on about "the good old days" of the forum, weren't there plenty of arguments in the "good old days"? And people generally a bit freer to say what they wanted, from what I can gather by reading old threads? Unless I've missed something. Like Predictor said this is deathlist not MyLittlePony.net!

And I nominated a moderator because I felt we needed one surely that's more important than whether someone is "senior enough" to nominate them.

As for all the other stuff, I don't feel I do get genuinely butthurt too often on here, not at other users anyway. In fact DDT was one of the few times 'cause obviously he was an out of control power-crazed wacko who was determined to victimise me for no reason.

P.S. If DDT wants to come back and apologise and pretend it didn't happen that's fine with me as long as he doesn't do it again.

Zorders, we joined this site about the same time

*stuff removed*

Well, was it you who made that post or not?

I need to know because I need the distraction.

Why don't you do a search for old Banshees Scream posts, that always amuses me.

I need to know because I need the distraction.

Will pointing up and shouting: "Look! A dragon!" do?

regards,

Hein

• Like 5