Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

New Moderator(S)?

Moderators don't fill those in, the site owner does... (or doesn't!)

Who is the site owner?

Well, that answers it. Casey Kasem is the site owner. Doesn't the bible say 'The dead don't know anything'. How would he know that he died in June.

Moderators don't fill those in, the site owner does... (or doesn't!)

Who is the site owner?

Your mother.

Edit: I have just re-read your posts and realised that you are 20 years old. Which actually explains a lot of the above.

My apologies, on re-re-reading I can see that the post I thought you'd made, and from which I assumed you were only 20, was actually by Predictor.
So all your rants in this thread is actually based on my posts? :24087468::unsure::wacko::blink::(:mellow:

Edit: I have just re-read your posts and realised that you are 20 years old. Which actually explains a lot of the above.

My apologies, on re-re-reading I can see that the post I thought you'd made, and from which I assumed you were only 20, was actually by Predictor.
So all your rants in this thread is actually based on my posts? :24087468::unsure::wacko::blink::(:mellow:

No, no..... his complaints were about my posts but he made a mistake in thinking that I was 20 because at one point I quoted a post where you indicated you were 20. He misread it as my "own" post for some reason..... despite it being in one of the quote boxes, lolz...

No, no..... his complaints were about my posts but he made a mistake in thinking that I was 20 because at one point I quoted a post where you indicated you were 20. He misread it as my "own" post for some reason..... despite it being in one of the quote boxes, lolz...

Ohhh...okey. *Puts down the boxing gloves.*

No harm done, best for me to stay out of this fight. :P

Yeah. Since whoever wrote that rant doesn't want to identify themselves or add any more, and since they apparently aren't going to appoint any new mods I think this thread should be left alone now.

Guest Phoebo

If that is really Charons pictures the moderators should ban this Doctor Zoiders fella for posting someones real life info.

Guest terspirated_pesticles

Wow, I cannot believe that "betty swollocks" woman posted such nasty nonsense towards Dr. Z, he always seemed like a funny and nice enough sort of chap to me. None of that was warranted at all. In my experience these kind of situations are often caused by misunderstandings that get out of hand.

Then again it could be just that she in the mood to give out such a nasty tongue-lashing because she was angry that the RSPCA took away the dog she had trained to give her a different kind of tongue-lashing, lol!!!!

And the bitch probably caught rabies from it too. But don'tworry the vets can probably take care of that, lol!!!!

No offence.

I notice DevonDeathTrip hasn't been here since he was on the receiving end of my massive rant a couple of months back. Oh well. I don't really want to spend too long going over old arguments again....... but..... (click here if you want to read what I think of that):

he had it coming anyway and he never actually pointed out where my rant was factually incorrect (because it wasn't) he just said some shit about how "I have a chip on my shoulder"..... as though you shouldn't or wouldn't have one if a mod pointlessly chooses to delete your posts on the grounds that they are "offensive" when I was only responding to someone else being offensive to me. Oh let's not forget how he cited "unwritten rules"....

What happened to DDT?

I notice DevonDeathTrip hasn't been here since he was on the receiving end of my massive rant a couple of months back. Oh well. I don't really want to spend too long going over old arguments again....... but..... (click here if you want to read what I think of that):

he had it coming anyway and he never actually pointed out where my rant was factually incorrect (because it wasn't) he just said some shit about how "I have a chip on my shoulder"..... as though you shouldn't or wouldn't have one if a mod pointlessly chooses to delete your posts on the grounds that they are "offensive" when I was only responding to someone else being offensive to me. Oh let's not forget how he cited "unwritten rules"....

What happened to DDT?

Er....... pretty much what it says there? He chucked his toys out of the pram and left after a thing where myself and charon were arguing over something and he decided to delete my posts saying they were "immature", and then I called him a twat for deleting them.

What happened to DDT?

Er....... pretty much what it says there? He chucked his toys out of the pram and left after a thing where myself and charon were arguing over something and he decided to delete my posts saying they were "immature", and then I called him a twat for deleting them.

I see.

Have I missed any other notable fights in my absence? Any other casualties?

What happened to DDT?

I see.

Er..... dunno. None off the top of my head.

Unless you count our spirits for this year which were dented when Ariel Sharon died 11 days after being taken off the front page, and then officially died when General Jaruzelski, who was somehow left off the list (and mine.... fuck) snuffed it on May 25.

What happened to DDT?

I see.

Er..... dunno. None off the top of my head.

Unless you count our spirits for this year which were dented when Ariel Sharon died 11 days after being taken off the front page, and then officially died when General Jaruzelski, who was somehow left off the list (and mine.... fuck) snuffed it on May 25.

Glad to see I'm not the only one having a shit DDP-ing year. Only two hits in my DDP! Although I did have the General...and Sharon and Attenborough were in my Top 50...but still a poor show on last year.

I blame modern medicine.

We don't need anymore.

The things that go wrong, generally, have to be seen to by an admin anyway.

Very few people would get a unanimous vote of approval nowdays, unless it was Handy and she wouldn't want the gig, would she.

My question is why now? Is Devon leaving?

I was a mod on crunchyroll back in the day . Wasn't even a fan of anime , they used to upload full asian horror movies there until they kind of got a cease and desist and then the website went all legal and shit and with it downhill. My mod privileges were removed because i hardly visited after that.

• Like 1

My question is why now? Is Devon leaving?

Probably a mod who doesn't post here anymore but is still actively looks online.

I was a mod on crunchyroll back in the day . Wasn't even a fan of anime , they used to upload full asian horror movies there until they kind of got a cease and desist and then the website went all legal and shit and with it downhill. My mod privileges were removed because i hardly visited after that.

>trump supporter

>crunchyroll

Checks out tbh, employ him.

• Like 1

>trump supporter

>crunchyroll

Checks out tbh, employ him.

Love video games as well :D

I thought about applying for a while, but I eventually decided not to in the end. Waiting till I'm older. Who did apply for mod (I wonder).

I've been a Mod on forums before. It's as boring as shite, no one wants to be your mate and you get crucified for having a sense of humour. Also, people expect you to be unreasonably smart or have a diplomatic skill to rival the Good Friday negotiators. On the plus side, Mods have their own little sub-forum where they stash contentious threads and slag off members they don't like. (That's assuming this forum uses the standard template.) You expect all bells and whistles when you get made up to Moddie but in truth all you get is an extra button here and there.

I am sure whoever got the gig will find exactly the opposite, fingers crossed. This place is a lot more chillaxed than previous forums I've frequented. Resident trolls excepted but they seem to be behaving themselves at the moment.

• Like 2

I've been a Mod on forums before. It's as boring as shite, no one wants to be your mate and you get crucified for having a sense of humour. Also, people expect you to be unreasonably smart or have a diplomatic skill to rival the Good Friday negotiators. On the plus side, Mods have their own little sub-forum where they stash contentious threads and slag off members they don't like. (That's assuming this forum uses the standard template.) You expect all bells and whistles when you get made up to Moddie but in truth all you get is an extra button here and there.

I am sure whoever got the gig will find exactly the opposite, fingers crossed. This place is a lot more chillaxed than previous forums I've frequented. Resident trolls excepted but they seem to be behaving themselves at the moment.

Preach.

Been there, done it, resented every minute... Turns your leisure time into a job for no money. Real life gets in the way, you start to hate checking in because it becomes something you have to do, you get drawn into arguments you don't give the tiniest of tiny shits about and are expected to justify all decisions like it is a court of law and you start to be treated like a senior prefect at high school during a wet break.