Sign in to follow this  
Saint Peter

I'm Back

After a number of years in Libya and other arse holes of the earth. I'm back to the usual banter...

• Like 1

Russia threatening to start WW3, the Middle East exploding, ebola out of control.......

and then Saint Peter shows up. Great fucking omen!

• Like 2

Care to explain what you were doing in Libya and other arseholes to us newer DLers? What are ya, spy or oilman? Or did you used to make those shitty outfits Gadaffi wore?

After a number of years in Libya and other arse holes of the earth. I'm back to the usual banter...

Very welcome back. It's been so long I feared you were dead. Do you have any close call tails to tell?

Oh and by the way, Ebola is on the way here too...

Very welcome back. It's been so long I feared you were dead. Do you have any close call tails to tell?

Oh and by the way, Ebola is on the way here too...

Aye, tour dates to be confirmed.

• Like 2

@Rotten, not really except I was evacuted by the french twice. 1st time by the french equivalent of the army air corp, and secondly by sea. Seen, heard enough gun shots and stiffs in burnt out vehicles for a life time. Before it was predictable and you could move about without much hassle, now it's too unpredictable as no one knows who's in charge of each sector. I knew Mark de Salis very well, however he fell foul of the "islamic" way and payed his life for it. Time to be home with a stable internet!!

A quick search tells us you're actually the first person to mention de Salis here. I vaguely remember his face after Googling it but somehow that one never really entered the national er... consciousness or whatever.

Not really surprised you got out. Sounds utterly bonkers - I'm guessing it was actually a much more stable place under Gaddaffi Duck and now he's gone the loonies are taking over the asylum like in Iraq?

A quick search tells us you're actually the first person to mention de Salis here. I vaguely remember his face after Googling it but somehow that one never really entered the national er... consciousness or whatever.

Not really surprised you got out. Sounds utterly bonkers - I'm guessing it was actually a much more stable place under Gaddaffi Duck and now he's gone the loonies are taking over the asylum like in Iraq?

Right, because Gaddafi is who I imagine when I think of calm, stable, rational government.

• Like 1

As soon as i saw the title of this thread , I thought of this song.

Right, because Gaddafi is who I imagine when I think of calm, stable, rational government.

At least Libya had a government when he was in power, unlike now...

Interestingly the middle east appears now to be at the worst it's been for a long time:

All out warfare in Israel/Palestine

All out warfare in Syria

All out warfare in Iraq

All out warfare in Libya

All out warfare in Mali

All out warfare in Afghanistan

All out warfare in Pakistan

Kurdish Separist thing in Iran (now in it's 96th year - you'd think they'd give up by now)

That Al Queda thing in the Yemen

That Syria started thing in Lebanon

Ongoing trouble in Egypt

@Dr. Zorders it was more stable under Gaddafi, however while he was in power he ruled with an iron fist. Nobody dared speak out about him. Many people were taken out into the sahara and never seen again. Not to mention executing about 500 in prison on one day, meanwhile he was "Jimmy Savilling" it with the local girls. Very "islamic" and peace loving!!!

Did you go back to Libya or something??? You have a funny avatar.

253 posts in nine years doesn't scream "regular poster" does it.

We can only hope that he hasn't gone back to one of those hell holes like Syria.

Im not sure if I.S will allow him on here and if he is caught accessing the Worlds most famous dead pooling forum, well, heads may roll or summat....

• Like 1

We can only hope that he hasn't gone back to one of those hell holes like Syria.

Im not sure if I.S will allow him on here and if he is caught accessing the Worlds most famous dead pooling forum, well, heads may roll or summat....

Why's that? I bet there's more people here planning on picking their hostages in 2015 than actual IS people....

253 may not scream 'regular poster' but Saint Peter did start a certain thread which I think earns him a place in DL history B)http://www.deathlist...?showtopic=3831

• Like 3

253 may not scream 'regular poster' but Saint Peter did start a certain thread which I think earns him a place in DL history B)http://www.deathlist...?showtopic=3831

Bloody hell, yes he did, didn't he!!! :clap:

Was it really that long ago LG?

I remember entering the Pub and looking around for "faces that might look like they are DL esque" before wandering over and , out of the side of my mouth, asking NAP ( as he was) Godot and RA if they were there for the "convention".

It was, TBF, a superb afternoon where I got very pissed and watched in awe just how often STTG could manage to go a wee wee ( a lot)while I could hold down pints and have full control of my bladder......

Of course, I wasn't in your league for consuming alcohol, eh LG!!!!:D

• Like 1