Rotten Ali

Ebola and Other Viruses

@DevonDeathTrip We have an Ebola thread, do we really need this? Can't this be merged and renamed 'Ebola and other viruses'?

• Like 2

Just now, Cat O'Falk said:

@DevonDeathTrip We have an Ebola thread, do we really need this? Can't this be merged and renamed 'Ebola and other viruses'?

DL Forums Annual Health Panic Thread?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Or "We're All Doomed"?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Yes, agreed.  Threads merged.

Although if we get a proper Black Death style apocalypse event, I reserve the right to open a new one. 

• Like 1

Just not going to reach Spanish flu levels with sensible precautions like that. :o:D

6 minutes ago, msc said:

Just not going to reach Spanish flu levels with sensible precautions like that. :o:D

Most people believe China is lying about the death figures.

22 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

With this and the Australian Christmas Island solution I'm curious if they will be all kept in solitary confinement for those two weeks - otherwise if one of them develops the virus during the two weeks does the clock start again?

And then there were none....

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

With this and the Australian Christmas Island solution I'm curious if they will be all kept in solitary confinement for those two weeks - otherwise if one of them develops the virus during the two weeks does the clock start again?

And then there were none....

True.

15 minutes ago, The Red Death said:

As of January 29, 7:30 pm UTC+8, the coronavirus death toll has raised to 132: https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-01-29-20-intl-hnk/index.html

There are about 34 babies born in China every minute so 4 minutes worth of babies have died of the coronavirus so far.

Plus with all the Chinese stuck inside with nothing else to do that number could be set to increase.....

• Like 1

Just now, Grim Up North said:

There are about 34 babies born in China every minute so 4 minutes worth of babies have died of the coronavirus so far.

Plus with all the Chinese stuck inside with nothing else to do that number could be set to increase.....

Well they have had problems with declining population.

7 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

"Hey baby, its you, me, and the rising death count. You thinking what I'm thinking? Turning on the Barry White..."

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, msc said:

"Hey baby, its you, me, and the rising death count. You thinking what I'm thinking? Turning on the Barry White..."

Oooh more emojis

Well can you imagine how crap Chinese TV is

It's about time the planet had a cull of the human population and it could not have started in a better place.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

It's about time the planet had a cull of the human population and it could not have started in a better place.

I don’t know, I think it would have been better if it started wherever you live. 

• Like 1

You have no idea how far up the leaderboard for my most favourite DLer you just rose.

• Like 1

Yep copying something that already exists, making it worse and then spreading it throughout the world - it's what China does best.

• Like 2

On 12/08/2014 at 17:22, Phantom said:

According to radio talk show host Rick Wiles "Ebola Could 'Solve' Homosexuality And Other Issues In America"

Rick Wiles has now turned his attention to the coronavirus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7941013/Pastor-says-believes-coronavirus-plague-sent-God-purge-lot-sin-planet.html

Pastor Rick Wiles says coronavirus is a 'plague sent by God to purge a lot of sin off this planet' and blames parents 'transgendering children' for the outbreak.

• Pastor Rick Wiles says he believes the coronavirus was sent by God to purge sin
  • 'My spirit bears witness that this is a genuine plague that’s coming upon the Earth. And God is about to purge a lot of sin off this planet'. 
  • Wiles blames 'sexual immorality' and 'filth on TVs and in movies' as being linked to the outbreak which has already killed 131 and infected more than 5,500. 
  • Wiles believes that Christians who are devoted to Jesus are immune to the virus.

:facepalm:

• Haha 2

I'm pretty sure if God were to do something to purge sin he would start with somewhere in USA like LA which is full of sinners, lol.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Why wait for a cull if you believe a purge and population reduction is the best for humanity and the planet ? If you truly believe that why wait?

37 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I'm pretty sure if God were to do something to purge sin he would start with somewhere in USA like LA which is full of sinners, lol.

Washington please.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Yes, and as soon as the whole panic is over, they will be flying back to their homes in China....

As I understand it, via interviews, a significant amount of those that are moaning like fuck that we are not working fast enough to fly them out,  are residents.

They live there, work there, pay taxes there etc.

Now the going has got tough and their fellow citizens of China are under the cosh and scared shitless that they will cop the lurgy*, they have decided to cut and run like fuck until it is all over.

I would welcome the Chinese Government telling them 'don't bother to come back you utter fair weather cunts'.

* if they weren't so obsessed with eating Rats cocks and Bear paws and the like, maybe, they wouldn't have given the world yet another epidemic.