Sign in to follow this  
baz

Molly Weir

BBC Web site also said she was famous for TV's 'Rentaghost'. But I think she was far more famous her "Flash" adverts which like me, "cleans like a white tornado."

The BBC obit states her birthday as 1910, so I think the IMDB has suffered from a typo or misinformation - I thought she was about 90 when she was in Rentaghost, mind you........

Guest Bestpio

or "Flash cleans floors without scratching"

I see it's written by Joe Pasquale! Haven't heard of any of the cast. Give it a chance, Anubis, I'm convinced there are worse things out there!

I see it's written by Joe Pasquale! ...I'm convinced there are worse things out there!

Please re-read your post and consider. There is only one worse thing out there, the candiru fish of the Amazon.

In English it is candidly known as the urethra fish, because it can actually swim up the urethra of an unsuspecting bather and lodge itself firmly in place by flaring sharp spines along its gills. Not only does this make for a most excruciating ordeal, but once embedded, the cold-blooded little terror can't be removed by anything short of surgery.

I saw your post and immediately thought "bet it's that fish that likes to go up willies", and I see I was right!

Actually..scrap that, I'd rather go a few hours with the candiru fish up me hogs-eye than see 'Rentaghost - The Musical'

(and you can use that quote on your poster, Pasquale!)

Speaking of I'm a CGMOOH contestants, Jimmy Osmond is not looking too clever in this pic:

Jimmy / Jilly?

(Christ, I've got too much time on my hands!)

Speaking of I'm a CGMOOH contestants

wow, they've put together another line-up of true superstars. Not one but two Eastenders has-beens, and an "antiques expert"? Crikey, some of these people are so unfamous I expect them someday to be mentioned on the DL "near-misses" page.

Rentaghost returns?

Nigel Pickard, from (sh*t TV company) RDF, said: "We feel there is real potential for these classic brands to be reworked for a modern day audience."

How exactly does one rework a kids' sitcom about an employment agency full of ghosts for "a modern day audience", Nigel, you red-braces, goateed, thinking-outside-the-box cocksmoker? Timothy Gaypole all tooled up in a hoodie and Hazel the McWitch dealing crack from her Gorbals high rise?

Guest Nigel Pickard
Rentaghost returns?

Nigel Pickard, from (sh*t TV company) RDF, said: "We feel there is real potential for these classic brands to be reworked for a modern day audience."

How exactly does one rework a kids' sitcom about an employment agency full of ghosts for "a modern day audience", Nigel, you red-braces, goateed, thinking-outside-the-box cocksmoker? Timothy Gaypole all tooled up in a hoodie and Hazel the McWitch dealing crack from her Gorbals high rise?

Excuse me sir/madam, but I neither wear braces nor have a goatee, as may be deduced from this recent photograph.

_41203906_pickard203.jpg

To be fair, however, I am a complete cocksmoker.

Yours,

Roger Pickard.

Guest Nigel Pickard

I mean Nigel Pickard. It's been a stressful day thinking outside the box.

Guest ATS
Rentaghost returns?

Apparently they are also considering a remake of Worzel Gummidge