Spade_Cooley

Sir Cliff Richard

Fucking hell, he has a "constant companion" an ex priest, who roams planet earth with him ( and looks after his properties too) and he also went out with ( loose term) Sue Barker.If that doesn't scream "GAY!!!!" what the fucking hell does???

My Dear old Dad used to tell us about the early days, Adam Faith, who they used to call Spotty Nelhams and Cliff Richard, to name but a few, starting out on the road to stardom getting booed off the stage and having anything to hand thrown at them. Cliff Richard had lots of rumours circulating about him even then ( pertaining to his sexuality) so its hardly old news.

My Dad played in a band in the early 60s, knew loads of people and told us loads of stuff, he was in that kind of circle, loads of people trying to be famous, which he could have been if he hadn't tea leafed from a fag machine with his band mates one night. A night in the cells and a massive bollocking from his mum ensured that he became the wonderful dad he was.

I know that's got fuck all to do with the thread but, bollocks, just remembering my Daddy, or summat.

• Like 4

I must be of the same era as your dear old Dad, because, if I remember correctly, there were a host of male singers around the late 1950's and early 1960's who were managed by a guy called Larry Parnes, who was an up-hill gardener, and these boys were given names such as Vince Eager, Dickie Pride, Marty Wilde, Adam Faith and more commonly Joe Brown.

I'm sure there were others and they appeared on programmes such as "Oh, Boy" and the 6,5 Special.

Think of those names...Eager, Pride, Wilde, Faith and of course Richard appearing on "Oh Boy"....maybe the writing was on the wall then!

• Like 2

Fucking hell, he has a "constant companion" an ex priest, who roams planet earth with him ( and looks after his properties too) and he also went out with ( loose term) Sue Barker.If that doesn't scream "GAY!!!!" what the fucking hell does???

My Dear old Dad used to tell us about the early days, Adam Faith, who they used to call Spotty Nelhams and Cliff Richard, to name but a few, starting out on the road to stardom getting booed off the stage and having anything to hand thrown at them. Cliff Richard had lots of rumours circulating about him even then ( pertaining to his sexuality) so its hardly old news.

My Dad played in a band in the early 60s, knew loads of people and told us loads of stuff, he was in that kind of circle, loads of people trying to be famous, which he could have been if he hadn't tea leafed from a fag machine with his band mates one night. A night in the cells and a massive bollocking from his mum ensured that he became the wonderful dad he was.

I know that's got fuck all to do with the thread but, bollocks, just remembering my Daddy, or summat.

Tea leafed from a fag machine? Is that what they called that sort of busines in those days?

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, there were a host of male singers around the late 1950's and early 1960's who were managed by a guy called Larry Parnes, who was an up-hill gardener, and these boys were given names such as Vince Eager, Dickie Pride, Marty Wilde, Adam Faith and more commonly Joe Brown.

I'm sure there were others and they appeared on programmes such as "Oh, Boy" and the 6,5 Special.

Think of those names...Eager, Pride, Wilde, Faith and of course Richard appearing on "Oh Boy"....maybe the writing was on the wall then!

Are you saying only managers who were "up-hill gardeners" named their acts so as to sell the most amount of records and the downhill gardeners did not?

Larry Parnes dominated the music scene at that time, so much so that I'm struggling to think of another record producer of that era, never mind "downhill gardening", and it was only when the groups emerged in 1961/2 that other record producers came to the fore

Larry Parnes dominated the music scene at that time, so much so that I'm struggling to think of another record producer of that era, never mind "downhill gardening", and it was only when the groups emerged in 1961/2 that other record producers came to the fore

You've completely avoided answering the question, so I'll ask it again: Are you saying only managers who were "up-hill gardeners" named their acts so as to sell the most amount of records and the downhill gardeners did not?

P.S. Why do you never click on the quote button when replying to a post?

Sir Cliff reportedly "selling" the £3m pad raided by South Yorkshire Police. Looks like a lengthy retirement on the Algarve a la Clive Dunn, then.

Cliff doll doubles as car security and family pet, or summat. Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29458666

The mind boggles as to whether or not they leave it in the boot while traveling or have it strapped in one of the passenger seats as they're driving along.

Cliff doll doubles as car security and family pet, or summat. Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...orfolk-29458666

The mind boggles as to whether or not they leave it in the boot while traveling or have it strapped in one of the passenger seats as they're driving along.

Your answer is to be found in the report:

Despite regularly making people look twice, Mr Stolworthy said the replica Sir Cliff did not turn any heads at customs.

He said: "I couldn't believe it at Dunkirk when we got the ferry. Cliff was sitting in the back seat in clear view but nobody said anything at the border control."

They are from Norfolk.

• Like 2

Cliff doll doubles as car security and family pet, or summat. Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...orfolk-29458666

Despite regularly making people look twice, Mr Stolworthy said the replica Sir Cliff did not turn any heads at customs.

He said: "I couldn't believe it at Dunkirk when we got the ferry. Cliff was sitting in the back seat in clear view but nobody said anything at the border control."

They are from Norfolk.

It probably doubles up as a sex doll so they can have a 'threesome'

They are from Norfolk.

Or a living sex doll.

• Like 1

They are from Norfolk.

Or a living sex doll.

Would it be living if it's made out of MDF?

They are from Norfolk.

Or a living sex doll.

They are from Norfolk.

Or a living sex doll.

If mr Stolworthy is an Italian carpenter, perhaps.

Mrs Stolworthy: "Lie down and lie, Cliff."

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

They are from Norfolk.

That's a bit fucking harsh Toastie!!

Fair though...

Im just curious as to whether the fella, when he created the body out of cushions and mdf, actually went for true accuracy. Did he fashion, from the said MDF, 6 fingers and 17 toes ( per foot of course) to ensure that Cliff was truly "A Norfolk Bouy" or did he not bother?

We need to know the truth,

• Like 1

They are from Norfolk.

Or a living sex doll.

I prefer

Cliff doll doubles as car security and family pet, or summat.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...orfolk-29458666

If they really want to scare people off they need to put a microphone in its hand.

• Like 1

Cliff Richard inquiry expanded. Be interested to see where this goes given the long standing rumours about him...

Edited by Magere Hein
post moved from topic "Jimmy Savile"