Spade_Cooley

Sir Cliff Richard

Yeah, it's all going off in the Jimmy Savile thread. I pointed it out over five hours ago but it seems we don't have enough mods who can be bothered enough to moderate. Most of 'em haven't logged on in years and left it to the few who do log on to do it. Those few can't collectively be here all the time.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/376-jimmy-savile/page-62#entry269081

• Like 1

Yeah, it's all going off in the Jimmy Savile thread. I pointed it out over five hours ago but it seems we don't have enough mods who can be bothered enough to moderate. Most of 'em haven't logged on in years and left it to the few who do log on to do it. Those few can't collectively be here all the time.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/376-jimmy-savile/page-62#entry269081

Anyway........................one of his accusers is going to appeal the CPS decision, apparently.

• Like 1

Yes, that was mentioned the other day.

I suppose, If I typed in 'Britains most prolific serial rapists' into Google his name wouldn't come up, would it..

Cliff talks about the stress of the allegations and the impact they had on his health:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/cliff-richard-sex-abuse-allegations-death-from-stress-fears-a7093666.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sir-cliff-richard-i-thought-8242201

I don't know if he is deliberately seeking a sympathy vote but I actually feel sorry for him now. (I must be getting soft in my old age.) The police bungled it badly and no one should have to go through that.

Also, one of his accusers is up on blackmail charges:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/06/20/11/16/sir-cliff-richard-accuser-arrested-for-blackmail

At Wimbledon eyeing up the boys balls ball boys. Still at least he's looking at something instead of his phone!

b5d6ba90-064f-4341-ae2e-c613b3df9240.jpg

• Like 1

At Wimbledon eyeing up the boys balls ball boys. Still at least he's looking at something instead of his phone!

Not looking too bad for a bloke 75, especially since he talked about the toll on his health of the recent investigation

Not looking too bad for a bloke 75, especially since he talked about the toll on his health of the recent investigation

I think you misheard him. He was probably talking about the toll on his wealth.

I think you misheard him. He was probably talking about the toll on his wealth.

Still looking over his shoulder mind ;)

Don`t blame him!Disgraceful conduct on their behalf especially beeb

Couldn't agree more sir.

Something of interest in that article:

In an emotional interview with Woman’s Hour he revealed that he has made a suicide pact with one of his three sisters in the event that one of them developed the disease [dementia]....

.... It is not known which sister he was talking about but those close to the star believe it is Joan Pilgrim, the youngest of the three.

According to some news sources online the alleged victim who started the abuse allegations is going to appeal the decision to drop the charges

This is one of his albums. Just thought I'd post it, no reason.

41SM1PNXFNL.jpg

• Like 2

So, another - alleged - victim is now arguing the decision to drop charges should be over-turned.

This'll rumble on for years, eh?

Sir Cliff .... added: 'I forgave my first accuser on the second night because I woke up feeling like, "how do I survive this if I have hate and vengeance in my heart? I just said to God "please help me forgive him" so I uttered the words "I forgive you" and do you know what, it was a lot easier the next day because I didn't burn with hate and vengeance, so for me God became a reality much more so than he has done before.'

Sir Cliff, who has just released a new album featuring a virtual duet with Elvis Presley, is suing the BBC and South Yorkshire Police over the live footage of the 2014 raid.

So if forgiving made him feel so much better, why doesn't he forgive the BBC and SYP? :scratchhead:

Sir Cliff .... added: 'I forgave my first accuser on the second night because I woke up feeling like, "how do I survive this if I have hate and vengeance in my heart? I just said to God "please help me forgive him" so I uttered the words "I forgive you" and do you know what, it was a lot easier the next day because I didn't burn with hate and vengeance, so for me God became a reality much more so than he has done before.'

Sir Cliff, who has just released a new album featuring a virtual duet with Elvis Presley, is suing the BBC and South Yorkshire Police over the live footage of the 2014 raid.

So if forgiving made him feel so much better, why doesn't he forgive the BBC and SYP? :scratchhead:

Maybe he doesn't sell as many albums and calendars as he used to.

I'm just detecting :sherlock: a little whiff of hypocrisy from Saint Cliff.

I'm just detecting :sherlock: a little whiff of hypocrisy from Saint Cliff.

If Sir Cliff wins the case against South Yorkshire police and the Beeb, I doubt he would keep the money for himself but give it to charity.

• Like 1