Dr. Zorders

I Miss Badegg

Come, come. We are all different: but we are all special.

• Like 4

Well, look who the cat dragged in...

• Like 1

Blimey, have you been released on good behaviour?

• Like 2

Pooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has made my day, I take it you won your appeal, Sir. :D

• Like 1

Are you a mobile toilet

Pooka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has made my day, I take it you won your appeal, Sir. :D

My dear Lord Nelson! All a silly misunderstanding. It's good to be back on Deathlist: the home of the morbid gambler. One certainly misses so much news when one is out of circulation. Now that I'm out I'm certainly looking forward to catching up with old friends like Max Clifford and dear old Rolf. im sure they'll put me in the picture regarding events outside the walls!
  • Like 2

Listen up mate im well proper impoverished, once the tags off can you show me how to knock stuff off? you owe me one I created this thread it has turned out to be like the welcoming burger van that greets you on the outside or something. all the gangs here

• Like 2

Listen up mate im well proper impoverished, once the tags off can you show me how to knock stuff off? you owe me one I created this thread it has turned out to be like the welcoming burger van that greets you on the outside or something. all the gangs here

Gosh. It's Bill Sikes! Keep to the straight and narrow Zorders. Roughhouse leads to tears as Nanny used to tell me.

• Like 2

I spoke to Canadian Paul the other day through facebook, wished him a happy birthday. He's doing well, but it's a shame he's too busy to be able to make it back on here.

• Like 1

I spoke to Canadian Paul the other day through facebook, wished him a happy birthday. He's doing well, but it's a shame he's too busy to be able to make it back on here.

Yeah, I miss his dead pool as well, I seemed to be uncannily lucky at that one.

Nice to see Devon Death Trip has resurfaced, presumably the police dropped the charges for his trolling Dr Z via twitter or summit like that?

I miss Magere Hein, not been on for a while and I'm finding it difficult to keep up with the Dutch casualties.

• Like 2

Whatever happened to Dead O'Gonner?

I remember he got hounded a bit but was he just another one of the regulars with more than one account or was he a REAL, ya know, PERSON?????

I remember he got hounded a bit but was he just another one of the regulars with more than one account or was he a REAL, ya know, PERSON?????

Dunno but that was a fucking good name!

• Like 1

Dunno but that was a fucking good name!

Yes, Im glad I wasn't the only one that thought that, loved the avatar too, all round nice guy or so he seemed.

Whatever happened to mijkediablo? I miss his knowledge of Jazz and interesting interventions.

And as has been asked elsewhere, Where on Earth is Magere Hein? Muhammad Ali is a major hit on his eponymous deadpool. And I'm not sure he's really surfaced since that game began, but having only just started it, one assumes his absence was not intended...

• Like 2

Yes. Surely someone has the means to check up on Hein?

• Like 2

Interpol.

• Like 3

And as has been asked elsewhere, Where on Earth is Magere Hein? Muhammad Ali is a major hit on his eponymous deadpool. And I'm not sure he's really surfaced since that game began, but having only just started it, one assumes his absence was not intended...

Unless he realised the difficulty of running the bloody thing and did a midnight flit, he'll be back on a new account, I briefly considered this strategy after starting the Hares Dead Pool and that's a doddle to run compared to his monstrosity. Can an admin IP check all the newbies against Hein to ensure this wasn't the case and we have genuine cause for concern?

Otherwise prison, murdered, suicide, got a new job, mental breakdown, went travelling or had an epiphany about how awful this sort of thing is are all possibilities to consider. He was posting less frequently before he completely disappeared anyway. We have to accept we don't actually no anybody on here and they might disappear at any minute. If Hein was on that Facebook group I'm not allowed to join (grr) then one of the more respected members could maybe inbox him?

Over two months since Hein posted. Also why'll we're on the subject, where's RandomCanadian?

Unless he realised the difficulty of running the bloody thing and did a midnight flit, he'll be back on a new account, I briefly considered this strategy after starting the Hares Dead Pool and that's a doddle to run compared to his monstrosity. Can an admin IP check all the newbies against Hein to ensure this wasn't the case and we have genuine cause for concern?

Otherwise prison, murdered, suicide, got a new job, mental breakdown, went travelling or had an epiphany about how awful this sort of thing is are all possibilities to consider. He was posting less frequently before he completely disappeared anyway. We have to accept we don't actually no anybody on here and they might disappear at any minute. If Hein was on that Facebook group I'm not allowed to join (grr) then one of the more respected members could maybe inbox him?

Hein is not on facebook. I wouldn't worry too much about him just yet. Random Canadian is doing well.

Scraggy Taters, where are you?

I think he moved to High Dudgeon. ^_^

For how long have you banned Charon?

For how long have you banned Charon?

Charon isn't banned.