Dr. Zorders

I Miss Badegg

I miss Cat O'Falk even though it's only been a week. Please come back. We don't want to lose a funny bloke like you.

He is around.

When he wants to come back he will.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdufVsPXtCE

I'm at the start of a pretty big downer. That ain't no crime.

I always make a point of reading every post made and it seems I have about 113 threads to catch up on; I'll make a start tomorrow.
Thanks guys, it means a lot, much more than you can imagine.
  • Like 8

I am terribly sorry but for some reason I have always been under the impression Cat was a bird! Nice to see you back though!

• Like 3

I always make a point of reading every post made and it seems I have about 113 threads to catch up on; I'll make a start tomorrow.

You read EVERY post made? Wow.

You read EVERY post made? Wow.

To be fair there aren't that many posts made during a 'normal' day but at this time of year just for a few weeks they do escalate somewhat. I'm down to about 60 odd threads to catch up on at this time.

Facebook reveals all. Windsor appears to be alive and GETTING LAID which probably accounts for his absence.

Is her name Meghan Markle?

Did occur to me that Ali's not been around in a few weeks, but a quick glance at his last post says he's away on a (presumably well-earned) holiday.

• Like 2

Just sticking my oar in, not a plea or white knight...

Zorders.... Much more easy to launch into, than Caisson.

Not gone after phantom, give him his nom back so I can rip the piss ....

• Like 2

^^^ so Caisson is back. Just give him his Zorders account back ffs. Every forum needs a whipping boy , and he is mine....and always will be owned by me...

@Cat O'Falk Where are you? You've been gone for over a week now, and I don't think anyone angered you this time, did they?

1 hour ago, joeyruss said:

@Cat O'Falk Where are you? You've been gone for over a week now, and I don't think anyone angered you this time, did they?

Probably off hitting on every new male member on another forum.

15 hours ago, joeyruss said:

Sometimes the fur balls get too much, He'll be back when he's got his shit together.

• Like 1

I'm sure he will be back just to assure us he was not the stab victim outside Leicester Rail station yesterday morning.

It's come to my attention that a certain Creep has not perused these forums for nearly 2 weeks - and I'm not referring to Morbidkid.

As much of a nuisance he can be, I do hope he's OK.

2 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

It's come to my attention that a certain Creep has not perused these forums for nearly 2 weeks - and I'm not referring to Morbidkid.

Nobody would wish ill on anybody, unless you are Zorders, and I wish none on Creep but whatever way you cut it he is an annoying twat and the place has had a nice rest from his post count flooding.

• Like 1

"He, Cat and Predictor (who it says hasn't been around for a while either) will post in time."

What I thought I posted before going to make dinner, but apparently I shut the window. Anyhow, come back and find Predictor posted within about ten mins. Good timing. You next, Cat.

6 minutes ago, msc said:

"He, Cat and Predictor (who it says hasn't been around for a while either) will post in time."

What I thought I posted before going to make dinner, but apparently I shut the window. Anyhow, come back and find Predictor posted within about ten mins. Good timing. You next, Cat.

Actually, Predictor posted an update on Larry "Shitebag" Pickering an hour ago or so.

Just now, joeyruss said:

Actually, Predictor posted an update on Larry "Shitebag" Pickering an hour ago or so.

I refer you to Sentence 3 of 5 in the post you quoted. :D (Do ignore the use of "come" instead of "came" - oo-er, etc)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, msc said:

Et voilá! :D

The truth is that I have always browsed/contributed here moderately. Too busy with real life, but also the fact that I'd probably lose my mind if I read about celebrities' illnesses day after day after day.....I'm still young enough to not wanna think about death on a daily basis. Maybe on a weekly basis, mind you. :P

So, I could go on long periods without making any posts and it wouldn't be any source for concern.

On the other hand, I can imagine that it could be 'weird' if those who participate in the forum regularly suddenly and abruptly stop being active. Like Magere Hein, for example. I hope he's doing well, but you never know. :unsure:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

If he wins the Hare's Pool...oh my.

Anyway, he might be on holiday. Or he might be working away from home. Or given up on us baby....

ImNotHades hasn't posted since January 28th. He wasn't THAT active, but an absence of almost 2 months is still strange for him.

Also, where the fuck is Magere Hein? We're going on the 1-year anniversary of him disappearing.

It's time we get more serious about finding out what's the matter - some people have insinuated that he's dead, for fuck's sake.

Surely somebody has to know his real-life name or a location or even a date of birth... anything could help.

6 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

ImNotHades hasn't posted since January 28th. He wasn't THAT active, but an absence of almost 2 months is still strange for him.

Actually, he last visited 11 minutes ago. :P

4 minutes ago, joeyruss said:

Actually, he last visited 11 minutes ago. :P

Well, isn't that a coincidence. The minute I post about his disappearance, he comes back.

Not that I miss them overly, but Mugabe and William G Stewart have gone quiet.

If they survive the year, I'll consider their real life counterparts for next year.