Dr. Zorders

I Miss Badegg

On 02/12/2018 at 05:51, Deathray said:

Fucking hell a fair few names have disappeared the past few years. Some of these aren't regulars in the normal sense, but could be banked on to at least show up at the end of December and ping in a few teams and didn't last year. Show up this year please guys! Others are very much seriously, what happened to them guys who used to post here all the time.

@Rotten Ali hasn't been on since Sep 19 

@rockhopper penguin hasn't been on since March 20, 2017

@Estuarian Float hasn't been on since Jan 10, 2017

@Switch hasn't been on July 26 2017

@JiroemonKimura hasn't been on since Nov 19 2017

@FujimoriNoMorey hasn't been on since July 1st (although was only around for a few months)

@Youwanticewiththat hasn't been on since April 18

You do realise they sign in Anonymously at times in some cases. 

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

@JiroemonKimura hasn't been on since Nov 19 2017

Case in point re: Anonymous sign in...... JK is playing ABC DP.  Be kinda hard to PM me a team without signing on.  Happens a lot I suppose though I never do.
I do miss RHPenguin.  He single-handedly propped up the Death Anniversary thread in 2016.  I helped out a bunch but now it's Ashe's Urn who shoulders much of the work and we are all grateful.
SC

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Case in point re: Anonymous sign in...... JK is playing ABC DP.  Be kinda hard to PM me a team without signing on.  Happens a lot I suppose though I never do.
I do miss RHPenguin.  He single-handedly propped up the Death Anniversary thread in 2016.  I helped out a bunch but now it's Ashe's Urn who shoulders much of the work and we are all grateful.
SC

Tbf, Jiroemon actually wasn’t on at all in 2018. He didn’t comeback till 2019.

Noticed T-Mib made his visit visit to the site in over a year last month

• Like 1

Over 2 months since time-honoured sparring partner (just browsing through the 2014 DL thread and noticed that me and him were tearing chunks out of eachother as fa back as then :lol: ) LFN last posted...... :(

Yes, I was wondering what he was up to.  Although he doesn't do a lot of actual deadpooling.

On 01/01/2020 at 10:11, Kinnock said:

Over 2 months since time-honoured sparring partner (just browsing through the 2014 DL thread and noticed that me and him were tearing chunks out of eachother as fa back as then :lol: ) LFN last posted...... :(

He has his own missing thread in which you posted half a dozen times. Do you have Alzheimer's? Are you obitable? Answer the second question first.  :duck:

P.S. Yeah, I miss him too.  :(

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

He has his own missing thread in which you posted half a dozen times. Do you have Alzheimer's? Are you obitable? Answer the second question first.  :duck:

He posted 19min ago!

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

No and no.,

Also I posted in that thread to say this thread existed, I'm following my own advice.

That thread was for a separate disappearance.... it appears he's turned up again now though... 

Too many shit posters and too many shit threads of late.

Fuck all worth posting about/interacting with.

As for Deathers missing me, I would have assumed, by the look of the mutual masturbation love shared between himself and *Billericay Dickie that life had moved on somewhat.

It just shows you how far this place has sunk,  even my shit posting is missed!

* The only Political commentator on here that makes Kate Garraway look as good as Andrew Neil.

On 01/01/2020 at 10:11, Kinnock said:

No, I'm not dead yet, although I may well go before you coz I'm older than you.

Mind you, if you keep wanking into socks you will, eventually, run out of all energy and zest a die surrounded by your own sperm.

Take that into account, the poor people who will find you and have to clean up after you.:)

I wouldn't worry too much about posting in the "correct" thread for MIA Nelson, since the thread creator herself has only a vague recollection of it :blink:

Possibly I was thinking of "Where has Tempus gone?" Which seems to have been superceded by this. And figured we might as well have one just for LFN.

Come to think, that got altered to "Where has Tempus, Windsor, everybody gone"

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Too many shit posters and too many shit threads of late.

Fuck all worth posting about/interacting with.

As for Deathers missing me, I would have assumed, by the look of the mutual masturbation love shared between himself and *Billericay Dickie that life had moved on somewhat.

It just shows you how far this place has sunk,  even my shit posting is missed!

* The only Political commentator on here that makes Kate Garraway look as good as Andrew Neil.

Settled

You're alive and not in clink, so you've not done a Hein then, you can kindly fuck off for another two months now..... :lol:

I haven't got the foggiest who Billericay Dickie is though. :scratchhead:

And yes quality has somewhat gone down the toilet here, which is why we wonder where the good posters have gone quicker..... 

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Mind you, if you keep wanking into socks you will, eventually, run out of all energy and zest a die surrounded by your own sperm.

Take that into account, the poor people who will find you and have to clean up after you.:)

To be honest I've just about reached the age where E.D is starting to hamper that obsession, if it gets better with age let me know.....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Settled

You're alive and not in clink, so you've not done a Hein then, you can kindly fuck off for another two months now..... :lol:

To be honest I've just about reached the age where E.D is starting to hamper that obsession, if it gets better with age let me know.....

It is quite simple. If you want a sure fire cert that you will be wanking into old age, get married.:lol:

• Haha 3

Good to see you back, my lord. :D  Don't be a stranger.

By the way, speaking of wanking, "Sex Education" is back for a second series on 17 Jan.  If you haven't seen it, do yourselves a favour and catch up.  It'll make you laugh your socks :unsure: off, and the soundtrack is terrific.

• Like 2

On 02/01/2020 at 21:08, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

In light of the above I wish to make it very clear (looking at YOU LFN) that this in not a sock account.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

In light of the above I wish to make it very clear (looking at YOU LFN) that this in not a sock account.

Hmmmmm.

If you say so.

On 02/01/2020 at 15:13, Deathray said:

Settled

Hein won the day recently, in case you didn't notice.

October 22 2019

Magere Hein

Magere Hein

38 REPUTATION POINTS

Deathray

Deathray

10 REPUTATION POINTS

On 14/08/2019 at 12:06, Spade_Cooley said:

Noticed T-Mib made his visit visit to the site in over a year last month

I only just worked out why he made a visit. He changed his profile pic to Liverpool's sixth CL win. A level of pettiness one can only aspire to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cat hasn’t shown up in almost a month. I hope everything is okay with him. 

• Like 2

On 21/01/2020 at 11:11, Spade_Cooley said:

I only just worked out why he made a visit. He changed his profile pic to Liverpool's sixth CL win. A level of pettiness one can only aspire to.

That is an incredible spot. :lol:

Cat is still missing.

I miss the old sod.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Still no sign of Cat. 

Also, Bou hasn't posted for going on two months. 

It's now over a year since Rotten Ali posted. 

5 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Still no sign of Cat. 

Also, Bou hasn't posted for going on two months. 

It's now over a year since Rotten Ali posted. 

Bou liked one of my Facebook posts 2 days ago so shes OK.

Well, maybe OK is stretching it for liking one of my jokes...