Dr. Zorders

I Miss Badegg

Scraggy Taters, where are you?

For how long have you banned Charon?

Charon isn't banned.

Now I'm worried. :o

Boo.

(in a scary 'haHA' way, not a 'boo-hoo, i'm not banned way'.............)

• Like 4

Ah, you're not dead. Cool.

Right, an explanation due I suppose.....

Either ;

A/ after having a pop at MK about soldiers having a basic bit of humanity missing, I kinda realised that spending most of my spare time in forums trying to wind folk up irrespective of whether I disagreed or not, that maybe, just maybe, I was falling into the same camp.

Hence, taking time out from the interwebby to think about 'Life'.

Or ;

B/ Finding out that 'haud on a minute Chief, that's a bit f ucking steep' whilst conducting your own defence in a Sheriff Court, is not always appreciated.

Or

C/ I smashed my phones screen which meant I could launch a browser but not type anything, which saw me stuck on here under my share of the drol account, and unable to do anything until I got a new phone.

You decide.......

• Like 5

Either ;

A/ after having a pop at MK about soldiers having a basic bit of humanity missing, I kinda realised that spending most of my spare time in forums trying to wind folk up irrespective of whether I disagreed or not, that maybe, just maybe, I was falling into the same camp.

Or ;

B/ Finding out that 'haud on a minute Chief, that's a bit f ucking steep' whilst conducting your own defence in a Sheriff Court, is not always appreciated.

Or

C/ I smashed my phones screen which meant I could launch a browser but not type anything, which saw me stuck on here under my share of the drol account, and unable to do anything until I got a new phone.

You decide.......

A and B.

• Like 1

A, B, and C

• Like 1

I just thought you'd gone fishing.

• Like 3

Lol, after the amount of ££££ I lost by doing that last year, eh, naw.

Strangely though, I have in the last few days 'declared an interest' in a croft out of the ones they are proposing to create here.

Might as well go for all that state funding but on the land this time.

Put down that I'd be running sheep , but that's what they want. (Llamas is where it's at I reckon ;) )

• Like 1

Lol, after the amount of ££££ I lost by doing that last year, eh, naw.

Strangely though, I have in the last few days 'declared an interest' in a croft out of the ones they are proposing to create here.

Might as well go for all that state funding but on the land this time.

Put down that I'd be running sheep , but that's what they want. (Llamas is where it's at I reckon ;) )

Llamas are faster though.

• Like 1

200.gif

And harder to manage. Remember if you see one you should shout 'Look out, there are Llamas..'.

• Like 1

Either ;

Or ;

Or

You decide.......

Drol account? what an honour!

(a severe stroke follows)

• Like 2

Drol account? what an honour!

(a severe stroke follows)

tumblr_nv43yblQ2d1ufl1nbo6_500.gif

• Like 1

Either ;

Or ;

Or

You decide.......

A

MK, you wouldn't have chose 'A' if I'd been able to reply to your post on your bullying sister at the time, be a bit after the fact to do it now though.

But....

One good boot to the old babymaker would've sorted it. If you had set her ovaries a'ringing like VE Day, your troubles would've been over.

PS.... Don't fall for all that 'oooh, you can't hit a girl' claptrap, that's just propaganda put about by them in retaliation for the gender pay gap.

• Like 2

One good boot to the old babymaker would've sorted it. If you had set her ovaries a'ringing like VE Day, your troubles would've been over.

PS.... Don't fall for all that 'oooh, you can't hit a girl' claptrap, that's just propaganda put about by them in retaliation for the gender pay gap.

The gender pay gap doesn't actually exist, it's a convenient misinterpretation of figures.

MK doesn't know that, shusssh

I know the attention has been on Magere lately, but its come to my attention that Windsor hasn't been around in 3 months. He doesn't post as often nowadays, but that still feels unusual.

I know the attention has been on Magere lately, but its come to my attention that Windsor hasn't been around in 3 months. He doesn't post as often nowadays, but that still feels unusual.

Looks like he's been active on Facebook so at least he's not dead. He's a funny fella, come back Windsor!

So Heins definitely gone. Good riddance to him. I've finally cracked the mystery.

He was Zorders "sane" account, disappeared around the same time as Zorders got banned. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for this forum if some sort of establishment cover up had taken place once PB discovered that Hein was Dr Z and decided that if Hein disappeared and then came back as joeyruss no-one would bat an eyelid.

So Heins definitely gone. Good riddance to him. I've finally cracked the mystery.

He was Zorders "sane" account, disappeared around the same time as Zorders got banned. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for this forum if some sort of establishment cover up had taken place once PB discovered that Hein was Dr Z and decided that if Hein disappeared and then came back as joeyruss no-one would bat an eyelid.

That could be possible, but I noticed some flaws in there.

1) Hein actually disappeared on the 30th of march (I think you got July by the person below that).

2) I promise you I'm not Hein.