Spade_Cooley

Bill Cosby

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

If THIS is any indication....it's going to be entertaining as hell.

As Bill Cosby was walking into court a naked woman jumped in front of him shouting "Women's lives matter".

Oh boy am I ready for this car crash.

It's also ironic and oddly poetic that Cosby could not see the woman. 

Janice Dickinson said Cosby flew her out to Lake Tahoe to meet her.  At dinner she mentioned she had menstrual cramps. Cosby said he had something for that and she said she was given a blue pill.

They went to a room, and she began to feel lightheaded and couldn't get the right words out, she testified. Cosby then got on top her.  "He smelled like cigars and espresso and his body odor," she said. "I couldn't move, I felt like I was rendered motionless."

Good. 

• Like 1

It's hard to think of a celebrity who has fallen more precipitously in the public's regard.  He went from a much loved father figure to the depths of a sickening rapist.  It's even worse that he was a man who was rich and powerful; he didn't have to rape women to have sex.  How revolting to think that he actually enjoyed drugging women and having sex with an unconscious victim.  Ick.

What is it about Celebrities and necrophilia???!!

• Like 1

One to keep an eye on for 2019 and 2020. The stress of facing prison, appeals, and deep public shaming may cause him to pull a Ken Lay. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

One to keep an eye on for 2019 and 2020. The stress of facing prison, appeals, and deep public shaming may cause him to pull a Ken Lay. 

Phil Spector is still alive after he went to prison though.

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Phil Spector is still alive after he went to prison though.

No shit Sherlock.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

What is it about Celebrities and necrophilia???!!

There is no necrophilia among celebrities! 

Well, when I say there's no necrophilia I don't mean there isn't a little bit of necrophilia.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadsox said:

There is no necrophilia among celebrities! 

Well, when I say there's no necrophilia I don't mean there isn't a little bit of necrophilia.......

Just the odd bit, ya know, maybe a bit of Mortuary visiting on occassions......

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just the odd bit, ya know, maybe a bit of Mortuary visiting on occassions......

Or you could bring them home, just ask my place or yours?

Cosby I think will linger on for a few years. I think he'll see 90 (Well, he can't see, but you get it).

16 hours ago, deadsox said:

It's hard to think of a celebrity who has fallen more precipitously in the public's regard.  He went from a much loved father figure to the depths of a sickening rapist.  It's even worse that he was a man who was rich and powerful; he didn't have to rape women to have sex.  How revolting to think that he actually enjoyed drugging women and having sex with an unconscious victim.  Ick.

Shades of Jimmy Savile being handed the keys of the morgue by the board of trustees of all the hospitals he worked as a porter in. Another man who clearly needed to be TOTALLY in control :shock2:

17 hours ago, deadsox said:

It's hard to think of a celebrity who has fallen more precipitously in the public's regard. 

Harry Hill.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, deadsox said:

Nowhere near the same level of celebrity but few have fallen faster than Gary Glitter - even the guy fixing his computer at PC World assumed the "files of a confidential nature" Glitter mentioned were likely something to do with finance. His career had near-enough tanked beyond repair within days.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, deadsox said:

It's hard to think of a celebrity who has fallen more precipitously in the public's regard.

Rolf Harris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toast said:

Rolf Harris

Michael Barrymore and Fatty Arbuckle spring to mind too.

More than the odd one or two who, pretty much, when down the pan overnight.

• Like 1

Lol.

I don't think yer English Queen was channelling fat Larry's band and 'zoom'

2AA8337000000578-3166613-image-m-28_1437

Yet, like Saville, continued on for decades, beloved by retards.

• Like 1

Double post.

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Lol.

I don't think yer English Queen was channelling fat Larry's band and 'zoom'

2AA8337000000578-3166613-image-m-28_1437

Yet, like Saville, continued on for decades, beloved by retards.

The Bellamy salute, seen above, was an extremely common salute to a flag from the 1890’s until its appropriation by fascists beginning in the 20’s. It was the standard flag salute in the U.S. until 1942 when it was replaced by the hand over the heart salute. As the Queen appears to be about five here it is not at all peculiar to see this. Try doing some research before you post something this moronic and reveal your ignorance while calling others retards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Shades of Jimmy Savile being handed the keys of the morgue by the board of trustees of all the hospitals he worked as a porter in. Another man who clearly needed to be TOTALLY in control :shock2:

I suggest you get your hands on ‘Ecstasy’ by Irvine Walsh. Written some years ago before the Saville story broke, there is short story in there whichhas some uncanny parallels with what he got up to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Exu said:

I suggest you get your hands on ‘Ecstasy’ by Irvine Walsh. Written some years ago before the Saville story broke, there is short story in there whichhas some uncanny parallels with what he got up to.

Aye, good call - and I'd forgotten about that

First OJ now  Cosby,seems the man  always trying to bring down the Kings Of Comedy. Cedric they coming for you next sucka