Sign in to follow this  
RIP Wee Jum

Black Friday

People get stepped on and walked into all over 50% off their favorite things. "The purchase of a lifetime". Every year there is a story on the news, Black Friday. :lol:

It was fairly subdued here. I stopped off at my local Target store on the way home. Saw Disney Xinfinity for the Wii-U on sale for half price. Didn't have to fight anyone for it. Also the Lego Movie game for $15. Calmly walked to the till, bought both, was on the way home then realized I forgot to get the milk that I originally meant to buy while I was there.

A broke university student has been hospitalised after eating nothing but instant noodles for three weeks to save money.

Chinese woman Hong Jia first gained attention at the beginning of November, after it was revealed she had begun her bizarre diet to save money for Singles Day - China's version of Black Friday.

In a viral video, she said she had saved over $100 with her ramen meals - money she planned to splurge in a massive shopping binge.  But her plan went horrifically wrong after her diet led to a serious deterioration of her health.  Ms Jia needed to be hospitalised, and ended up spending her savings on medical bills.
SC

• Haha 1