Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2016

I was way ahead of time here, he has been on my deadlypool list for THIS year.

I know what will happen now, every fucker will pick him for next year and I will have to either share me points or find another on their last legs.......

I hope you get your points Lord FN cuz frankly it takes cajones to include Alzheimer's sufferers on your list IMHO, short of extremely late stage which in January Hill wasn't. If you don't get your points rest assured Sir Creep will be first in the line of fuckers picking him for 2016.

SC

Mind sharing in the points for the obvious and trawling the edges of cyberspace for the odd ones everyone else misses is about all of us do, innit?

A couple of years ago now I was looking up Jimmy Hill because of the use of past tense to describe in a book. I mentioned on my then existing twitter how sad it was to hear he was now struggling badly with Alzheimer's. Not two days later, The Sun ran with it as an exclusive. I wonder where they got that from.

He was meant to be quite substantially far gone with it then, so it's quite a feat to still be around.

Also has Hans Blix (b. 1928) former UN weapons inspector ever been mentioned on here?

Do you want to know a previously unmentioned random 90-year old guy who, at first glance, is an extremely boring personality, yet would be guaranteed to obit?

Of course, you do!

John Swinton of Kimmerghame:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Swinton_of_Kimmerghame

WW II vet, Major-General Commanding the Household Division, also served in Malaya, and, more interestingly, also the father of Scottish actress Tilda Swinton.

• Like 1

Also has Hans Blix (b. 1928) former UN weapons inspector ever been mentioned on here?

Yes.

Yes.

Aye. but regardless, a timely reminder.

Do we send the mortality inspectors round. If so do they discover he could deploy a fatal condition within 45 minutes?

• Like 3

Rita Wilson, actress and wife of Tom Hanks, has revealed that she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Tom Hanks talks about Rita Wilson's cancer and the medical community--somewhat unflatterigly

SC

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2015112728478/tom-hanks-rita-cancer-battle-bravery/

Guest Nometry1

How about Norman Lloyd the actor who will be 102 next year!??!! He was in the dead poets society and dreadful 80s drama "st elsewhere".

Guest Nometry1

Also Mary Wilson the widow of Harold Wilson will turn 100 in January 2016. Worth considering.

Celtics finance director , Eric Riley, stood down today as per announcement in Aug.

++++coff++++Parkinson's and prostate cancer for last 4 years+++++++

Celtics finance director , Eric Riley, stood down today as per announcement in Aug.

++++coff++++Parkinson's and prostate cancer for last 4 years+++++++

Unfortunately the 2 articles I clicked neither indicated whether his cancer was stage 4 or was still regional/local. Definitely a gamble of a pick either way.

I think the Parkinson's is almost at the advanced stage, but the forums I'm on don't know the prostate stage.

Life's a gamble, good for one of the 'name 50' type compos.

Unfortunately the 2 articles I clicked neither indicated whether his cancer was stage 4 or was still regional/local.

I first read that as: "the 2 testicles I licked", which left me quite confused.

• Like 5

American actor Pat Harrington Jr, is barely hanging on in there, according to his daughter's Facebook:

It is with a broken heart that my father is succumbing to Alzheimer's. After falling three weeks ago, a small hemmorage in his brain, and three weeks of hospital/nursing home, he is mentally and physically disintegrating. I weep, knowing he is not long on this earthly plane; cussing at him today to get him to open his mouth to eat the pureed food, as his swallowing mechanism isn't functioning so well, but then alas, he opens his mouth for ice cream... I break down, laying my head on his chest, and the first sign of recognition, as he places he hand behind my head, to comort me. He wanted to ease my pain. I pray that what ever happens, in the next days or weeks, that it is for the best. And if Nama, Daddoo and Uncle Terry, want him home, than that is where he should be. I love you, daddy!!! :unsure:

• Like 1

American actor Pat Harrington Jr, is barely hanging on in there, according to his daughter's Facebook:

It is with a broken heart that my father is succumbing to Alzheimer's. After falling three weeks ago, a small hemmorage in his brain, and three weeks of hospital/nursing home, he is mentally and physically disintegrating. I weep, knowing he is not long on this earthly plane; cussing at him today to get him to open his mouth to eat the pureed food, as his swallowing mechanism isn't functioning so well, but then alas, he opens his mouth for ice cream... I break down, laying my head on his chest, and the first sign of recognition, as he places he hand behind my head, to comort me. He wanted to ease my pain. I pray that what ever happens, in the next days or weeks, that it is for the best. And if Nama, Daddoo and Uncle Terry, want him home, than that is where he should be. I love you, daddy!!! :unsure:

You just know him Joey Feek,Howard Marks,Kris Travis etc will all die Dec 20th ish to send teams scrambling

You just know him Joey Feek,Howard Marks,Kris Travis etc will all die Dec 20th ish to send teams scrambling

Who the hell is Kris Travis....should I be paying more attention here?

It's, um you know, one of those guys who runs around in brightly coloured tights and engages in sweaty grappling with other men in the hope of picking up chicks.

You guys invented it.

Spade Cooley needs him to die in the hope of being able to pick up chicks by telling them about his "DDP three-peat".

• Like 1

It's, um you know, one of those guys who runs around in brightly coloured tights and engages in sweaty grappling with other men in the hope of picking up chicks.

You guys invented it.

Spade Cooley needs him to die in the hope of being able to pick up chicks by telling them about his "DDP three-peat".

I've been able to pick up chicks by merely mentioning I know Spade Cooley of DDP fame.

SC

• Like 2

Well, I can understand that, I guess it's not only cheaper than roofies but legal too.

You guys invented it.

tbf last year I celebrated my DDP victory by fucking Mike Burney's widow.

You guys invented it.

I've been able to pick up chicks by merely mentioning I know Spade Cooley of DDP fame.

SC

I'd hate to see what those "chicks" look like Mr. Creepy.

• Like 1

Listened to the Gala for Barry Cryer and his 80th birthday (he'll live another decade) , and John Cleese sounds rough as fuck.

Given I already think Palin is looking 'weary' , could 2016 be a Python year?

• Like 1

My suggestion is to add these two:

- Danielle Darrieux - a famous a v prolific French actress, and one of the wives of the legendary Porfirio Rubirosa! She will be 99.

- Michele Morgan - another amazing French actress. Age 96.

My suggestion is to add these two:

- Danielle Darrieux - a famous a v prolific French actress, and one of the wives of the legendary Porfirio Rubirosa! She will be 99.

- Michele Morgan - another amazing French actress. Age 96.

solid choice. But propably the DL-committe will not consider both and instead select any unknown british tv presenter like cliff michelmore etc.

• Like 1