He has now rejected further chemotherapy. From a deadpooling point of view, one more dose would have been the considerate thing for him to do.

Read an article from Martin Crowe on ESPN cricket app and it rather read like an announcement that he's counting down the days. "Death is something I have contemplated lately, only because the medical experts say it's nearly time" & ".... turbocharged to apparently give me very little time to live (only 5% of patients live up to 12 months)....." are two of the more obvious reasons to very definitely pencil him in on my list 2015.

• Like 3

He has now rejected further chemotherapy. From a deadpooling point of view, one more dose would have been the considerate thing for him to do.

Read an article from Martin Crowe on ESPN cricket app and it rather read like an announcement that he's counting down the days. "Death is something I have contemplated lately, only because the medical experts say it's nearly time" & ".... turbocharged to apparently give me very little time to live (only 5% of patients live up to 12 months)....." are two of the more obvious reasons to very definitely pencil him in on my list 2015.

Indeed. One question remains: will he get a DDP approved obit?

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

I would be surprised if he didn't.
  • Like 1

regards,

Hein

Guardian, Sky and Beeb covered his cancer relapse. Cricket World Cup year in 2015, in his homeland. DDP approved obit a cert.

Crowe will be on at least 9 of the top 10 teams in the DDP next year, a lock.

Guardian, Sky and Beeb covered his cancer relapse. Cricket World Cup year in 2015, in his homeland. DDP approved obit a cert.

Cheers. Cricket gets next to no attention in Dutch media, so I had to ask.

I think I've decided on my DDP joker.

regards,

Hein

Crowe will be on at least 9 of the top 10 teams in the DDP next year, a lock.

With great sadness I agree. What a batting sensation he was, when he and the great Richard Hadlee wiped condescending smiles from the all-conquering Aussies' faces. The inventor of one of T20's forerunners 'Cricket Max' (look it up, coding's shit on the tablet), he made a huge impact on the game both as a player, and instead of taking the path of administrator, he became a broadcaster who gave us the hit and giggle game purists pretend to dislike.

As much as I hate to say it, sure thing for 2015.

Guest Yoshi

RIP. Pity it wasn't Russell Crowe instead.

RIP. Pity it wasn't Russell Crowe instead.

He's not even dead yet.

And that's so wrong to run with a 51 line signature. Please condense it to just a few lines.

• Like 4

Guest Ğüęšț

A double-hit lymphoma - another cancer type I've never heard of before, in the young, able body of a huge celeb, I've never heard before. DL, you are so educational.

Guest Time for Castro to die

A double-hit lymphoma - another cancer type I've never heard of before, in the young, able body of a huge celeb, I've never heard before.

Lymphomas are becoming more common in the USA because of increased heavy pot smoking by males (20 years or more, every day). Hope Martin Crowe gets better.

um Martin`s type of cancer leaves him a 5% chance of living until September.I think it is safe to say he will not get better.

Guest Nooby

Martin Crowe is in fact the cousin of Russel Crowe.

Lets not hold that against him.

He is also married to a former Miss Universe.

Lets not hold that against him.

He is also married to a former Miss Universe.

Why are all the winners of Miss Universe from Earth?

• Like 5

Because Aliens aren`t sexy!

• Like 1

They might be

They might be

Are you sure? This is miss epsilon bootis . Or as she is known on her home planet miss epsilon booty .

grey_alien_iv_by_mrthirdeyeching-d4ge9np.jpg