Grim Reaper

Eddie Large

Does he have a particular affliction or is his health just poor generally?

AKA The "why the fuck didnt we put Sutcliffe on, how fuckign stupid are we" thread.

Liz Dawn was as worthy, if not more so. But what will be, will be

I don't think he's a bad pick actually, he's known to have health problems (kidneys and heart). He's the sort of pick that had he died without being selected people's reaction would be "I can't beleive he's not on the list."

Also surely there's a lot of mileage to be had about how bad they were. The best I can say about Little and Large is that they're not the Krankies.

• Like 1

I don't think he's a bad pick actually, he's known to have health problems (kidneys and heart). He's the sort of pick that had he died without being selected people's reaction would be "I can't beleive he's not on the list."

Also surely there's a lot of mileage to be had about how bad they were. The best I can say about Little and Large is that they're not the Krankies.

They made Cannon and Ball look like Fry and Laurie

I saw Little & Large in Blackpool Summer Season many years ago(in the 70s); actually not too bad (though that may be have been down to my under-developed sense of humour at the time), certainly much better than the majority of their TV output.

Having said that, I feel a certain empathy with those who were dragged along to Billy Graham's Crusades, as my attendance at this event was entirely down to matriarchal pressure.

• Like 1

AKA The "why the fuck didnt we put Sutcliffe on, how fuckign stupid are we" thread.

Fucking hell, this is like the millionth time you've ranted on ad nauseam about Peter Sutcliffe. Build a bridge and GET OVER IT. Geez....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575193/Little-Larges-Eddie-Large-nearly-died-tripping-ROAD-SIGN-suffering-three-broken-ribs-collapsed-lung.html -Oldest surviving British heart transplant recipient.Weight problem pancreatitis kidney problems -yeah he is definitely one of ours!Good call DL committee.Can`t belive I forgot about him completely.

Fucking hell, this is like the millionth time you've ranted on ad nauseam about Peter Sutcliffe. Build a bridge and GET OVER IT. Geez....

I'll not shut up. In fact I think I'm gonna write a musical about it

I'll not shut up. In fact I think I'm gonna write a musical about it

-I don`t think it is as good as this!

Large strikes me as a good pick and a tribute to the skill of the DL committee. Apart from owt else he wasn't seeing much discussion herebouts before. I actually had some very marginal professional dealings with the man, or at least his "people," well over a decade ago, which revolved around his possible appearance in a radio drama (i.e. a job he could do sitting down), and whilst he would probably have been well enough for that there was no doubt his health was limiting his life even then.

Guest Adam Pearce

Eddie Large is in hospital following a fall. The best thing he can do is to just to go somewhere quiet and die. :wheelchair:

Eddie Large is in hospital following a fall. The best thing he can do is to just to go somewhere quiet and die. :wheelchair:

What? That happened in 2013. Use a Little sense.

Guest awesome guest

guest are you trapped in 2013

He's not the only one...

• Like 2

Go to 10.54, is that a Cliff Richard T shirt he's wearing during his Jimmy Savile "impression" ?

• Like 1

Go to 10.54, is that a Cliff Richard T shirt he's wearing during his Jimmy Savile "impression" ?

Handy, you are a DL legend.

How many others could have got through 10 mins of Little and Large!!!

I bow to you. :bow:

Guest awesome guest

that's nothing I was once being driven to Dublin and the whole way my dad played Leonard Cohen that's 3 hours

Oh, that was really bad then, even worse now. Little and Large need to be locked up for life on the basis of historical child abuse in that they made such poor TV that was passed off as light entertainment comedy.

I'm with the comment above, not sure I've spent 10 minutes and 54 seconds of my life indulging in Little and Large's work, respect for your inner strength Handy!

Just thought I would point out that Syd Little has been announced as one of the contestents on this summer's Celebrity Masterchef. I presume they are filming/have just filmed for later broadcast. If he does well we might get a glimpse of Eddie.

Just thought I would point out that Syd Little has been announced as one of the contestents on this summer's Celebrity Masterchef. I presume they are filming/have just filmed for later broadcast. If he does well we might get a glimpse of Eddie.

I thought they hadn't spoken to each other in years. Or maybe perhaps Eddie will be there to eat the leftovers.

Guest awesome guest

I thought they hadn't spoken to each other in years. Or maybe perhaps Eddie will be there to eat the leftovers.

no way Eddie would never do that, that would actually be funny