themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Happy new year everybody...

There's a thread in extra curricular for that , anyroads you are about a fortnight early ;)

Actually , fair point!

Why 'this' calendar for deaths? Hmmmmm, opportunity for another dead pool list maybes, the auld way....

There's a thread in extra curricular for that , anyroads you are about a fortnight early ;)

Actually , fair point!

Why 'this' calendar for deaths? Hmmmmm, opportunity for another dead pool list maybes, the auld way....

Banshees........ is that.... y-you?

Lol ya simpering drunken wreck Dr :D

You have STILL not read the reply to your pleading car crash of a pm you sent afore chrimbo...

Guest DeathCrawlsSlowly

I see the page is up for 2015, but not the names yet. I'll check later as I'm interested who makes next year's list

You have STILL not read the reply to your pleading car crash of a pm you sent afore chrimbo...

vlcsnap10272418.jpg

Guest Guest

Happy new year.Am I the only person sitting alone in front of a computer tonight? Anyway, I was just wondering, as a matter of interest, what is the shortest period between the last hit of the preceding year and the first hit of the new year?.Since the last hit of 2014 was dec 30 we could break that record if theres an early hit this year !

vlcsnap10272418.jpg

Look, there's the very same glove that went on to become the famous "bloody glove".

Guest Guest

just found out the answer to my own question.The shortest gap between the last hit of the old year and the first one of the new year is 14 days, between the death of Dean Martin on Christmas day 1994 and Francois Mitterand on January 8 1995, so to beat it there has to be a hit no later than January 12.

Guest Guest

Make that between dec 25 1995 and jan 8 1996. Duh

Guest Wayne

Peter Falk has Alzheimer's...

How sad to be still getting diagnosed with conditions after already dying. Why won't they let him RIP

Peter Falk has Alzheimer's...

How sad to be still getting diagnosed with conditions after already dying. Why won't they let him RIP

hahahah...?

I think TMIB meant to put "Bring out yer dead".

Must have been a freudian slip because his last GF turned out to be a serial killer or something.

Guest Guest

Jazz guitarist Jeff Golub, who played in Rod Stewart and Billy Squier's bands before having a successful career (both solo and as a member of the group Avenue Blue) in the smooth jazz genre (yes, I know), died on New Year's Day.

He became blind in 2011 after his optic nerve collapsed, then in 2012, he was almost killed when he fell on some train tracks in New York and was dragged by a train. He died of progressive supranuclear palsy, a brain disease.

http://jazztimes.com/sections/news/articles/151334-guitarist-jeff-golub-dies-at-59

Donna Douglas, who played Elly May (Jed Clampett's daughter) on Beverly Hillbillies, died this morning at 81.

http://www.nbc12.com...-away-at-age-81

Bugger. She was one of my reserves and just missed being in my alternative 50.

Guest Guest

That's the entire cast of the Beverly Hillbillies dead then.Sad day :(