themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

http://www.freep.com/story/life/music/2015/01/08/andrae-crouch-gospel-music-pioneer-dies/21262183/

I would have 'started a new topic' for Christian/Gospel music but NOOOOOOOOOO I'm not allowed us I'm not signed in and when I sign in it doesn't let me post. Anyways here's your fucking obit.

Sir Creep

It's heartening to realize that there is someone even less technically inclined than I.

• Like 1

Taylor Negron, a popular character actor in many films of the 1980s and 90s (Easy Money, Fast Times, etc) has passed from long battle w cancer. The most amusing thing here is that DeathList search box wouldn't allow me to search Negron. Oy Vey!

Sir C

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/taylor-negron-comedian-and-actor-dead-at-57-107756598617.html

Taylor Negron, a popular character actor in many films of the 1980s and 90s (Easy Money, Fast Times, etc) has passed from long battle w cancer. The most amusing thing here is that DeathList search box wouldn't allow me to search Negron. Oy Vey!

Sir C

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/taylor-negron-comedian-and-actor-dead-at-57-107756598617.html

With all the problems you've been having of late with your various contraptions, I suggest you invest in a new one.

This is the only post with someone having the name Negron.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22&page=2&hl=negron#entry1143

• Like 1

Sir C

"Passed"? If you mean died, say so. This is no place for insipid euphemisms.

• Like 1

Yeah, Sir-Cumcision, you are bad at message board posting. May I suggest you go to stiffs.com or Doug Stanhope's shit tip deadpool instead?

Yeah, Sir-Cumcision, you are bad at message board posting. May I suggest you go to stiffs.com or Doug Stanhope's shit tip deadpool instead?

I was unaware of my mistake. Won't happen again.

SC

Should be a proper obit online by morning, but Brian Clemens (The Avengers creator) has died, according to multiple reliable Twitters.

EDIT - BBC obit.

Guest McFadden2296

All are welcome to play for free in my Celebrity Deathpool! Hurry, picks need to be completed by 1/15/2015.

1. Log In to DSCDP.com
2. Click the "Funeral Home Search" tab
3. Search for Necronomicon Suh
4. Click the "Ask To Join" button.
5. Make your 20 picks.
Rules are posted on the site.

There will be prizes. Follow @NecronomiconSuh on Twitter.

Wow, Polish PMs are like London buses it seems.

They smell of Polish food and frequently die.

Guest Michael

Donna Douglas died a few days ago. It seemed it went unnoticed

Should be a proper obit online by morning, but Brian Clemens (The Avengers creator) has died, according to multiple reliable Twitters.

EDIT - BBC obit.

Before we spend too much time celebrating his positive acheivements such as The Avengers and The Professionals I think it is only right that we point out he wrote the screenplay for Highlander II

• Like 1

Wow, Polish PMs are like London buses it seems.

They smell of Polish food and frequently die.

I have Lech Walesa (President of Poland, 1990-1995) on my Personal Deathlist. He's "only" 72 and has no major health problems, but karma will get him.

I have Lech Walesa (President of Poland, 1990-1995) on my Personal Deathlist. He's "only" 72 and has no major health problems, but karma will get him.

Apparently he saw no need to follow the example of his friend Thatcher. That doesn't surprise me a bit.

regards,

Hein

Oh do fuck off.

• Like 2

Oh do fuck off.

I'd keep an eye on Peter Falk if I was you.

• Like 2

Paul Morgan, 40, Welsh rugby union and rugby league footballer died today at age 40. "Paul Morgan (3 October 1974 – 12 January 2015) was a Welsh professional rugby union and rugby league footballer, born in Bridgend. He played at club level rugby union (RU) for Bridgend Ravens, at representative level rugby league (RL) for Wales, and at club level for Aberavon Fighting Irish, Bridgend Blue Bulls, Celtic Crusaders, as a Wing, or Centre,"

Guest Guest

just found out the answer to my own question.The shortest gap between the last hit of the old year and the first one of the new year is 14 days, between the death of Dean Martin on Christmas day 1994 and Francois Mitterand on January 8 1995, so to beat it there has to be a hit no later than January 12.

oh well, didn't manage that then... :(

Mark Juddery died of cancer on 13 January 2015, aged 43. Was an Australian freelance journalist, author, humorist and columnist. He has also written comedy sketches for radio and television, as well as several short comedy plays, which he has directed and performed worldwide.