themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

He couldn't escape via the back door this time!
"Stig Bergling, a former Swedish security officer who sold secrets to the Soviet Union during the Cold War and brazenly escaped while serving a life sentence for espionage, has died. He was 77. The Swedish tax authority, which records deaths, confirmed he died on Jan. 24. No cause was given."
Perhaps most interesting is the fact that Bergling escaped from prison during a conjugal visit with his wife in an apartment in suburban Stockholm while police watched the front door.

Even his name sounds like a crime.

Lol, no it doesn't. :glare: Stig is the Swedish word for trail/path. Berg means mountain. Dunno the meaning of the -ling ending, but this is just an ordinary name here. Nothing weird about it, Toast.

"Stig Bergling, a former Swedish security officer who sold secrets to the Soviet Union during the Cold War and brazenly escaped while serving a life sentence for espionage, has died. He was 77. The Swedish tax authority, which records deaths, confirmed he died on Jan. 24. No cause was given."
Perhaps most interesting is the fact that Bergling escaped from prison during a conjugal visit with his wife in an apartment in suburban Stockholm while police watched the front door.

Lol, no it doesn't. :glare: Stig is the Swedish word for trail/path. Berg means mountain. Dunno the meaning of the -ling ending, but this is just an ordinary name here. Nothing weird about it, Toast.

Yes but it sounds like burgling, a crime HERE!!!!!

As for the lost opportunity of calling him Terd, perhaps we wont go there, eh? Mwahahaha!

• Like 1

Geraldine McEwan who played Miss Marple has died aged 82.https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/561585521705910272

no you're wrong .It was Julia Mckenzie who played the part

cast.jpg

It doesn't take a Miss Marple to deduce that you, sir, are a twat.

that's Julia Mckenzie isn't it? :scratchhead:

as I was saying...

Geraldine McEwan who played Miss Marple has died aged 82.https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/561585521705910272

no you're wrong .It was Julia Mckenzie who played the part

cast.jpg

It doesn't take a Miss Marple to deduce that you, sir, are a twat.

that's Julia Mckenzie isn't it? :scratchhead:

as I was saying...

Anyone else notice a passing resemblance to Peter Falk?

• Like 2

Guest Guest

I know who Geraldine McEwan was. She played Miss Brodie in the Pride of MJB and she was Lucia in Mapp and Lucia , which I just watched on iplayer this week funnily enough ! (load of rubbish btw)

Yes but it sounds like burgling, a crime HERE!!!!!

As for the lost opportunity of calling him Terd, perhaps we wont go there, eh? Mwahahaha!

Except that the letter "g" here is pronounced like a soft "j".

Terd? Well, we do have a closely related nordic name in Tord: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tord

Ricardo Medina jr from power rangers (the red one) allegedly murdered housemate Joshua Sutter! No link I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone will oblige. Don't even know if his house mate was famous.

Edit. I'm now guessing he wasn't famous enough to be on DL, so unless corrected, I'll remove this post later

Edited by Paul Bearer

The guy he murdered isn't famous.

I could always leave it incase Medina gets the chair (if they still have it in California) or move it to ideas thread.

I could always leave it incase Medina gets the chair (if they still have it in California) or move it to ideas thread.

Needle or gas only, however California hasn't murdered an inmate since 2006. A judge has ruled the present system is unconstitutional because of delays.

Satanic?

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Satanic?

Lol.

you don't think burning people alive and cutting their heads off isn't satanic?

Satanic?

Lol.

only if it's in the name of Satan.

• Like 2

Satanic?

Lol.

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the word satanic, so I suggest you look it up.

You employed a double negative in your statement so the real meaning of what you posted is you think burning people alive and cutting off their heads is satanic?

Your English teacher must be immensely proud of you.

• Like 1