themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Satanic?

Lol.

you don't think burning people alive and cutting their heads off isn't satanic?

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the word satanic, so I suggest you look it up.

You employed a double negative in your statement so the real meaning of what you posted is you think burning people alive and cutting off their heads is satanic?

Your English teacher must be immensely proud of you.

Perhaps he meant it to be "Allahic" :) or for the deed to be "Allahistic"

How about Twattatic?

Ach, fuck the satanic. They just want to be Scottish ;)

wicker+man+burning.jpg

• Like 2

How about Twattatic?

or Twuntish

no, much too noble-sounding

The last few posts should really be under the thread for terrorists

Satanic?

Lol.

you don't think burning people alive and cutting their heads off isn't satanic?

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the word satanic, so I suggest you look it up.

You employed a double negative in your statement so the real meaning of what you posted is you think burning people alive and cutting off their heads is satanic?

Your English teacher must be immensely proud of you.

Perhaps he meant it to be "Allahic" :) or for the deed to be "Allahistic"

One thing is for certain; he's fuckwitic.

The last few posts should really be under the thread for terrorists

Rest your sphincter.

ISIS have proved yet again what a bunch of satanic depraved cowards they are.. Jordanian pilot burned alive,in a cage.Yes th ey really did that. http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/world/isis-captive/index.html

FFS take their mastermind leaders, give them jobs in Hollywood and disable this organisation now!

You and Spade have been really trying way too hard since I took the mantle of edgiest poster here.

It's not a "show" either. I could spell out why that's a wrong remark but I "win't" as charon wid say.

ISIS have proved yet again what a bunch of satanic depraved cowards they are.. Jordanian pilot burned alive,in a cage.Yes th ey really did that. http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/world/isis-captive/index.html

FFS take their mastermind leaders, give them jobs in Hollywood and disable this organisation now!

I'd say send them to Slough where they can work in an amateur theatre group performing mimes.

I'd say send them to Slough where they can work in an amateur theatre group performing mimes.

And friendly bombs could fall.

• Like 3

You and Spade have been really trying way too hard since I took the mantle of edgiest poster here.

It's not a "show" either. I could spell out why that's a wrong remark but I "win't" as charon wid say.

I've seen sharper edges on a fucking donut.

Honestly, I'm being proper thick, because I can't work out if you are just taking the piss, or you are actually an enormously irritating cunt with his head firmly stuck up his own ass.

• Like 6

Hadn't noticed that I'd changed to become edgier, I'll ask the missus for a reality check once her handcuffs are off and her gag is out.

Before your time we used to have Monkey awards for the best posts, threads and the like, I don't recall we ever rated edginess or identified a forum leader in that dept.

Hadn't noticed that I'd changed to become edgier, I'll ask the missus for a reality check once her handcuffs are off and her gag is out.

Before your time we used to have Monkey awards for the best posts, threads and the like, I don't recall we ever rated edginess or identified a forum leader in that dept.

It's not been used in nearly five years.

No I don't suppose ya did. Well, I'm not the one who brought the word into the consciousness here. And besides I wasn't after awards anyway... we all know winning Best Picture Oscar doesnt necessarily make a movie the best of that year does it.

Indeed, and I wasn't suggesting we revive it.

No I don't suppose ya did. Well, I'm not the one who brought the word into the consciousness here. And besides I wasn't after awards anyway... we all know winning Best Picture Oscar doesnt necessarily make a movie the best of that year does it.

That's true, however it does virtually guarantee that the movie makes a shitload of money as being awarded the Best Picture tends to be an endorsement to pack in the audiences.

To this end somebody nominating you as forum cunt of the year may well be the ringing endorsement that you most deserve.

• Like 2

Indeed, and I wasn't suggesting we revive it.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if we did.

That used to be an enjoyable read once a year.

Guest Guest

sumtimes I think yous people secretly support terrorists like ISIS :shock2:

Guest Guest

Here is the video of him being slowly burned alive.You can clearly see the bit where is head explodes with the heat !

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Link removed

Will you please elucidate?

Here is the video of him being slowly burned alive.You can clearly see the bit where is head explodes with the heat !

Guest, such was my haste to remove the link that I didn't check to see if you were joking. For the avoidance of doubt, please refrain from posting snuff movies on this forum in the future.

• Like 1

:o You mean that we're not supposed to? What's not to like about them? They kill people, more dead people means more new posts, on this site. :);)
  • Like 1

Guest Guest

it wasn't the video as it happens.I couldn't find it :mellow: I think is important we see the full horror of what these monsters are doing though