themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

it wasn't the video as it happens.I couldn't find it :mellow: I think is important we see the full horror of what these monsters are doing though

I don't need to see it to comprehend how horrific it is, no more than I need to meet you to realise you're a twat

• Like 3

sumtimes I think yous people secretly support terrorists like ISIS :shock2:

Of course we support them our tax money set that group up and is paying them. Jihadi John's pension is quite impressive too , he gets a nice top up if he beheads a certain number of people.

P.S Yea I watched the movie mainly because I have become immune to these kinds of things. Didn't see his head explode but did see chunks of his face falling off. So yea don't watch it , it isn't nice.

Jordan have retaliated by executing Sajida al-Rishawi

:o You mean that we're not supposed to? What's not to like about them? They kill people, more dead people means more new posts, on this site. :);)

Aye, but only up to a point, the extinction of the human race would be catastrophic for the future of this site.

You and Spade have been really trying way too hard since I took the mantle of edgiest poster here.

It's not a "show" either. I could spell out why that's a wrong remark but I "win't" as charon wid say.

Hadn't noticed that I'd changed to become edgier, I'll ask the missus for a reality check once her handcuffs are off and her gag is out.

Before your time we used to have Monkey awards for the best posts, threads and the like, I don't recall we ever rated edginess or identified a forum leader in that dept.

No I don't suppose ya did. Well, I'm not the one who brought the word into the consciousness here. And besides I wasn't after awards anyway... we all know winning Best Picture Oscar doesnt necessarily make a movie the best of that year does it.

Too true - Exhibit A: Braveheart

Churchill's biography writer and noted historian, Sir Martin Gilbert dead.

Another "serious illness" that killed. Another PSBO.

Not quite as obvious as some, though:

thank_you_captain_obvious_9952.jpg

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

regards,

Hein

Awesome, is this the work of the same people who pointed out Ayrton Senna was alive until he hit the tyre wall?

regards,

Hein

Awesome, is this the work of the same people who pointed out Ayrton Senna was alive until he hit the tyre wall?

It's a pic of a 2007 edition of Private Eye.

Maybe in 2017 someone should make a "Private Eye was funny hours before it wasn't" headline.

I don't know who wrote that gem, I just got it from Google without context. It may even be a hoax.

HufPost have a top 25 with more highlights of the genre.

My fav: Rally against apathy draws small crowd

ETA: This one I also like:

reportonreports.jpg

regards,

Hein

Of course we support them our tax money set that group up and is paying them. Jihadi John's pension is quite impressive too , he gets a nice top up if he beheads a certain number of people.

This could be one for the conspiracy theory thread, or maybe even worse the Henry Kissinger thread, but....

anyone else believe "the west" funds terrorists?

anyone else believe "the west" funds terrorists?

Rarely directly, although there have been examples. The Iran–Contra affair springs to mind. I can hardly imagine western nations funding the current islamist terrorists. We are, of course, addicted to the wares flogged by the nations that do.

regards,

Hein

Bin Laden was a Western protégé.

You could argue both sides in Norn Ire were state sponsored.

And if you thought about it for more than 20 secs, there would be a long long list.

Bin Laden was a Western protégé.

Yup, in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation. Quite a hero, then.

You could argue both sides in Norn Ire were state sponsored.

That one doesn't take much imagination. I never studied funding of the troubles much. As fas as I remember the IRA didn't go on a limb to argue that their funding didn't come from the Republic and the US. Don't know about the loyalist side. Don't bother explaining, I'll look it up myself.

And if you thought about it for more than 20 secs, there would be a long long list.

If you count the many CIA-sponsored bandits, rebels and resistance groups, or the US-sponsored repression thereof, or sometimes both. :sicktherm:

regards,

Hein

Not quite as obvious as some, though:thank_you_captain_obvious_9952.jpg

regards,

Hein

In fact Senna was still very alive after hitting the wall, all be it, a nano second or so before his jagged front suspension ripped off and he travelled a metre or so before it sliced into his head.

Not quite as obvious as some, though:thank_you_captain_obvious_9952.jpg

regards,

Hein

In fact Senna was still very alive after hitting the wall, all be it, a nano second or so before his jagged front suspension ripped off and he travelled a metre or so before it sliced into his head.

Aye, a fair point, but I was referring specifically to some cack-handed abomination of journalism that appeared at the time and heaped insult on the injury. Thankfully I think it predates the mass internet era and may be impossible to find now.

Guest Popo

Bobbi-Kristina Brown, daughter of the late Whitney Houston, is in a medically induced coma and is on life support.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31197217

Andre Brink South African anti-apartheid author. Quite honestly I'd never heard of him but apparently he wrote dry white season - a film I've heard of. A bit of enlightment in the old dead pooling. Who says there's no value in morbid fascination?

Bobbi-Kristina Brown, daughter of the late Whitney Houston, is in a medically induced coma and is on life support.

I miss the days when the "dead of 2015"-thread was still used for people who actually died in 2015...

• Like 8

I miss the days when the "dead of 2015"-thread was still used for people who actually died in 2015...

Aw come on, every time someone dead appears it's 'oh, there's a thread for that...' or '...as whatsit deadboard posted centuries ago'. Sometimes you just can't win.

PS you could always start an anal posters thread.

• Like 1