themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

I dunno if this has been posted anywhere else, yet, but American Horror Stories star, Ben Woolf, has died, from injuries that he got, while being hit by a car, a few days ago. TMZ announced it.

• Like 1

I dunno if this has been posted anywhere else, yet, but American Horror Stories star, Ben Woolf, has died, from injuries that he got, while being hit by a car, a few days ago. TMZ announced it.

It's true. He's dead http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/ben-woolf-dead-dies-american-horror-story-hit-by-car/

Lots of good material here.

1) "[TMZ was] told Ben's organs are being donated and will help about 50 people"

Do they for into normal size people? Who wants a mini-kidney?

2) It's gonna be tough beating this for strangest death of 2015 "dwarf gets hit and killed by vehicle side view mirror while crossing the road".

Sir C

It's true. He's dead http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/ben-woolf-dead-dies-american-horror-story-hit-by-car/

1) "[TMZ was] told Ben's organs are being donated and will help about 50 people"

Do they fit into normal size people? Who wants a mini-kidney?

2) It's gonna be tough beating this for strangest death of 2015 "dwarf gets hit and killed by vehicle side view mirror while crossing the road".

Sir C

3. ....and yet Michael Schumacher and Jules Bianchi roll on. Smh. Sometimes DP is a cruel game, and the Reaper mocks us.

SC

Do they for into normal size people? Who wants a mini-kidney?

Sir C

What about other midgets? Verne Troyer used to be a raging alchie, he might need a liver transplant at some point. I think Old Man Ecclestone* might suffer some sudden organ failure from shock, if/when F1 goes his-daughter's-tits-up some time this season (which I'm highly anticipating).

*You don't know who that is. But we don't know who the legendary Chippy "The Torque" de Torquemada (or whatever his name is) was either so, y'know, swings and roundabouts

• Like 1

On topic, Judge Dredd comic artist Brett Ewins dead aged 59.

The man who drew the first Judge Dredd, John Cooper, has died aged 72

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Judge Dead !

Woo Hoo that is so awesome, my Coincidental Deaths database just grew with this new entry!!

SCreep

Eugenie Clark, 'the shark lady', an a very celebrated ichthyologist and diver, dies of lung cancer at 92.

SC

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/26/us/eugenie-clark-scholar-of-the-life-aquatic-dies-at-92.html?referrer=

Here's a short biographical video.

Well..... now she's fish food.

• Like 1

Investor Irving Kahn, disciple from Benjamin Graham, is dead. He was the oldest living active investment professional (109 years)

• Like 1

Investor Irving Kahn, disciple from Benjamin Graham, is dead. He was the oldest living active investment professional (109 years)

He was also the oldest person (somewhat) famous for something else than their age. I thought about including him in a DDP team, but decided that calling him an economist would be too much of a stretch. Of course, he would also yield few points. And last year, he said that while he would reduce his involvement in the family company, he would still remain active.

• Like 1

He was also the oldest person (somewhat) famous for something else than their age. I thought about including him in a DDP team, but decided that calling him an economist would be too much of a stretch. Of course, he would also yield few points. And last year, he said that while he would reduce his involvement in the family company, he would still remain active.

As of this moment he "is" not "was," even on Wikipedia, but - in lieu of the confirmation and the nailed-on qualifying obit he's sure to snag - he's paid off MSC's faith and created a tight spot at the top of the Deathrace:

Death Impends - 1437

MSC - 1341

Where`s the link about Kahn all I can find is an unsourced wiki edit?

As of this moment he "is" not "was," even on Wikipedia, but - in lieu of the confirmation and the nailed-on qualifying obit he's sure to snag - he's paid off MSC's faith and created a tight spot at the top of the Deathrace:

Death Impends - 1437

MSC - 1341

Bloomberg News now with obituary:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-26/irving-kahn-investor-who-made-money-in-1929-crash-dies-at-109

ACTIVE?!!! Are you telling me someone somewhere was consulting a man that was 20 BEFORE the Great Delression hit as a financial advisor??!!

"Yes ma'am I suggest you store your money in pillow cases and inside books"

SCo

K-Pop artist Ahn Sojin jumps at first contract given to her since being released from earlier contract. Unfortunately it was 10-stories down.

SC