Where I am it isnot 9 o clock

Guest Lordblaarg

Where I am it isnot 9 o clock

Guest Lordblaarg

For some reason Google is saying that June Foray died

Guest Lordblaarg

Homaro Cantu did die of suicide

For some reason Google is saying that June Foray died

Allegedly she died on April 4th, but I don't see an obit nor have I heard any mention on the news about it.

Edited to say: It turns out to be a hoax.

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/17/400400309/remembering-don-quayle-nprs-first-president

NPR's first president, Don Quayle, is dead.

To be honest, when I first saw his name in the "Deaths in 2015" Wikipedia page, I confused him with one of the former US Vice Presidents, Dan Quayle.

Me too. They wouldn't let him on the likes of NPR/PBS would they, especially the edukayshunal shows...

• Like 2

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/17/400400309/remembering-don-quayle-nprs-first-president

NPR's first president, Don Quayle, is dead.

To be honest, when I first saw his name in the "Deaths in 2015" Wikipedia page, I confused him with one of the former US Vice Presidents, Dan Quayle.

Me too. They wouldn't let him on the likes of NPR/PBS would they, especially the edukayshunal shows...

Where you have to be able to spell potatoes you mean?

Po-tay-toe? Boil em mash em stick em in a word salad!

5 months in and this year is looking to be another disappointing one . I just get the feeling the floodgates will open up either later this year or next year.

Guest Guest

5 months in and this year is looking to be another disappointing one . I just get the feeling the floodgates will open up either later this year or next year.

I know.If the likes of ,say, Billy Graham can't even die what chance do we have of a good year? :)

Guest awesome guest

I hope as summer approachs we get more hits, summer is always a good time for the death list

Things are a bit different where I'm from - we haven't even finished our 4th month yet!

I hope as summer approachs we get more hits, summer is always a good time for the death list

If the DL had existed in the 14th Century then indeed Summer would have been a rich time for hits. However these days Winter is the cruellest month. http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21627561-cold-times-year-have-not-always-been-most-lethal-cruellest-months

Things are a bit different where I'm from - we haven't even finished our 4th month yet!

haha Yea i forgot the Nearly at the start .

Guest awesome guest

NASCAR announcer Steve Byrne's has died of cancer aged 56