Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 1st Death Of 2015

The 1st Death of 2015  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sam Simon for me

Sam Simon, murdered by a rabid Roger Ebert fan who saw Sam's Twitter.

Sam Simon but I looked everywhere for Muhammad Ali first - in fact I've been on holiday and thought he must have died at end of last year not to be on the list.

Brave!

Billy Graham to meet his maker, it's as hot as hell in Melbourne right now :devil:

• Like 1

Sam simon.

Given all the moving and shaking in Zimbabwe, I voted Mugabe.

Erm, moving and shaking around is pretty normal for black folks. They're a very musical people, like to get up and dance.

And now in less serious matters, I should say I hope the January news has something good instore for us. It'll take a lot to top last year when we got a picture of Ariel Sharon with a massive pre-death stork-on.

I vote for who ever is on my list, to go first. ;)

Zsa-Zsa for me yet again. Doubt she knows he daughter has died, but I reckon a Gabor double could be on the card.

Denis Norden

Guest Sir Creep

The list is so awful that no one is prime to die. Y'all naming names with no reasoning behind it. Granted u gotta pick from the dung heap u are given.

The only names I am using are Adulbayej and Castro. The only other name of all those given I even looked at was Al Molinaro...in the end I cut him. But you know what, I'll pick him to drop dead first. Bhumibal can wait an extra day.

Al Molinaro, in a light cream sauce.

Sir Creep

The list is so awful that no one is prime to die. Y'all naming names with no reasoning behind it. Granted u gotta pick from the dung heap u are given.

The only names I am using are Adulbayej and Castro. The only other name of all those given I even looked at was Al Molinaro...in the end I cut him. But you know what, I'll pick him to drop dead first. Bhumibal can wait an extra day.

Sir Creep

You're vote won't count if you're a guest. Try logging in.

• Like 3

Voted for Sam, but I don't think that Zsa Zsa will see her next birthday. Even if she will never know that her daughter has died.

Guest the happy reaper

Ciao to Jaoa (havelange)

Ciao to Jaoa (havelange)

I fucking suggested that line ages ago to Grim Reaper via PM so dont try and take credit ya ballless cunt

• Like 1

Sir Creep

You're vote won't count if you're a guest. Try logging in.

Done (this time using a PC). Can't believe he has 4 votes (spoiler alert).

Sir Creep