Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 1st Death Of 2015

The 1st Death of 2015  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Zsa Zsa Gabor, but now that I think about it is probably going to be Prince Phillip, Fidel Castro, George H W Bush or Al Molinaro.

Guest Guest

I voted for Zsa Zsa Gabor, but now that I think about it is probably going to be Prince Phillip, Fidel Castro, George H W Bush or Al Molinaro.

I think maybe she could go in the spring time. Even with dementia she will start to miss her weekly visits from her daughter and it will start to take its toll.She won't be the first hit though. When she does finally die, as she's no 1 on the list will the caption be ZZ Tops ?

Drum Roll Please ...............

And the first hit should be .....

The Thailand King "Rama IX" or Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Now that I think about it, it's probably going to be somebody unexpected like João Havelange.

Now that I think about it, it's probably going to be somebody unexpected like João Havelange.

Not very unexpected....

• Like 1

Not very unexpected....

Nobody expects the ehrm, unexpected.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I'm figuring in about 8 more posts you will have named the entire list and be able to say 'I told you so'

Smfh

SC

I'm figuring in about 8 more posts you will have named the entire list and be able to say 'I told you so'

Smfh

SC

Shh! You'll ruin my secret plan!

I'll go with the only one that I'm aware of having recently vomited blood (Thank you twitter for an image I could do without).,,,,Sam Simon

I'll go with the only one that I'm aware of having recently vomited blood (Thank you twitter for an image I could do without).,,,,Sam Simon

Aye, in a put up and shut up way, he's my man at the moment.

Aye, in a put up and shut up way, he's my man at the moment.

Indeed! I'm actually rooting for him to defy the medical expectations.

Guest Guest

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ etc

Spock

Time will tell if that was a logical choice.

And he was...