Paul Bearer

Ched Evans

I doubt he is a risk to himself at the moment as his appeal is ongoing and will probably give him some hope.If that fails though then he might think there`s nothing left to fight for.

• Like 1

Interesting to speculate whether a similar chain of events would have taken place about signing for a club if it wasn't Evans and instead someone of rather higher stature. I suspect not.

There's..... a football thread.........? lololo shurely not enough of a risk for his own thread

If Morrissey was here he would sing "ban the admin ban the admin ban the admin!" (Smiths reference TMIB-stylee)

Just joking, have your thread, its better than which Christophe will die first.

No chance.

He will be signed up shortly I reckon, and , coff , maybe even a change of country to another Sports Direct club ;)

Rumour re his dad is offering £2m to any club to sign him, to offset potential sponsorship losses. And where better to go than a club with hee haw income to speak of...

There's..... a football thread.........? lololo shurely not enough of a risk for his own thread

If Morrissey was here he would sing "ban the admin ban the admin ban the admin!" (Smiths reference TMIB-stylee)

Just as well Morrissey wasn't here. I'd ban his arse.

• Like 1

Why doesn't he just use his fucking dumbo ears to fly to a country where there are no rape laws and wait for their slaves to finish building a fully air-conditioned, roofed stadium which you can actually run five yards in without dying of sunstroke? lolloololol

You need balls to commit suicide - and this vile little turd doesn't have any.

Just as well Morrissey wasn't here. I'd ban his arse.

I'd ban the rest of him.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2

Hang 'em high Lardy?

IMO he allegedly done the crime and he's done the time. He should be allowed to go back to his trade, in this case footie. If johnny anonymous ( a plumber/labourer/ electrician etc) did the same, and was released back into society, I don't think he'd be hounded as much as ched has been.

If that's so, surely he's been wrongly convicted?

Its a shame there isn't continued uproar about the child rapes in Rotherham , Ched evans being used as a big distraction me thinks . Don't forget if ched evans is guilty he has served his time , how many people have been jailed for the thousands of rapes people turned a blind eye to or let happen on rotherham city council ?

• Like 1

Its a shame there isn't continued uproar about the child rapes in Rotherham , Ched evans being used as a big distraction me thinks . Don't forget if ched evans is guilty he has served his time , how many people have been jailed for the thousands of rapes people turned a blind eye to or let happen on rotherham city council ?

Your poor punctuation and grammar negates any sensible argument you may have had regarding Ched Evans. Nasty man and rapist full stop. He's as unlikely to be being used as a "distraction" for the Rotherham abuses as he is to commit suicide.

So, if any club signing him stands to net £2 million, why aren't Fort William FC on the phone, that'd liven up our little thread hereabouts.

So, if any club signing him stands to net £2 million, why aren't Fort William FC on the phone, that'd liven up our little thread hereabouts.

Wouldn't that cause all of their games to be indefinitely postponed? :D

Wouldn't that cause all of their games to be indefinitely postponed? :D

Win-win, I'd say, he'd carve Highland League defences apart at a canter and it's so cold up there at the moment that even at athletes blood will fail to reach their extremities, rendering local women safe until the sun comes out (probs around mid-April).

• Like 2

Your poor punctuation and grammar negates any sensible argument you may have had regarding Ched Evans. Nasty man and rapist full stop. He's as unlikely to be being used as a "distraction" for the Rotherham abuses as he is to commit suicide.

Well your cuntyness and general bad attitude negates me giving a s##t. He has already been used as a distraction simple as that. The MP peado ring and Rotherham story are nowhere to be found on the news . By no means am I defending ched evans the guy deserves everything he gets.

Well your cuntyness and general bad attitude negates me giving a s##t. He has already been used as a distraction simple as that. The MP peado ring and Rotherham story are nowhere to be found on the news . By no means am I defending ched evans the guy deserves everything he gets.

Not really I swear there's still some chance of a new appeal or something going through, it's just that it's taking loads of time. The guy is so obviously just the victim of a loathsome girl who decided to change her "mind" afterwards..... that's why all this outrage is so fuckin stupid.

• Like 1

It will be very interesting to see how he gets on appealing against the sentence, time will tell, at the very least he is guilty of cheating on his multimillionaire girlfriend, who, as I understand, is sticking by him.

So he has financial and emotional support from his nearest & dearest, so the chances of him topping himself are very slim,

unless of course he loves the beautiful game so much that not being a player for any professional club makes him want to kill himself.

I did find it laughable that a petition against Oldham Athletic signing Chad Evans generated 20,000+ signatures, when Oldham's average weekly game attendance is around 4,000, the power of social media, wow!

Apparently the Oldham Athletic deal fell apart because the local supporters were unwilling to change the club's name to Oldham Down!

• Like 1

Found this. https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans Makes interesting reading.

Which is the insistence line of Ched's web site. I continue to think it's a raw deal. Quite brave of Steve Bruce, the other day, to voice his concerns and backing.

In fact, I joined a conversation at work last week, where four guys were talking about the continuing situation. I asked if any of them had seen his web site or read his side of the case. To a man, they all said no and that they continued to disbelieve that he could not be guilty. Very sad.

• Like 1

Found this. https://www.crimelin...s-chedwyn-evans Makes interesting reading.

Interesting, but also confusing reading for somebody who lives in a jurisdiction that practices civil law without juries.

regards,

Hein

I'm sure you know that we have two systems. The magistrates court, where 3 locally drawn well-to-do nice "folk" sit in minor cases that may involve sentences up to 1 years imprisionment. Shoplifting and minor physical bust ups. And beyond that, the most serious types (about 5% of cases) we have "Crown Court" that have a jury system that should randomly select 12 persons "good and true" to look at "all" of the evidence. However because none of them are experts in the law they are directed by the single judge to come to single conclusion (or a majority verdict)

A poor judge will often fail to get the jury to reach the right verdict. Thus miscagage of justice is always ever present. Judges are often old and fuddy-duddy, some have been known to fall asleep during the case causing the whole trial to stopped and then be restarted at a later date with a new judge and jury. This jury did not fully take into account that her alcohol test showed no signs. If she was very drunk at 3am then there might be a case to answer. It's thought she had had 5 units of alcohol at the time of consenting. Semi comatose would be more in line with above 15 units consumed. At that rate she would have tested positive nine hours later and then quite rightly have been able to rely on the lapse in memory. Thus, to claim memory loss and yet test negative for alcohol busts her case and I put it to you, that it goes to prove that she would be able to give consent and even very well remember going so.

She remembered where she left her pizza in reception and was very able to walk in high heels all the way back to get it.

Only a little lie...

• Like 2