Vaagheid

Betty White

Betty White is a stupid pick.

I concur- I think she's still awfully healthy- but you never know, do you?

It's a shitty click-bait pick to drive clicks to the website. That's all this list has become. Thank God for all y'all who actually are interested in the demise of the important people on earth on a daily basis and with whom I can chat intelligently (at times lol) on the topic. I had little use for the actual DL anyway (as noted in my bio) and now I have none.

SC

That's a pretty churlish way to speak of the people who provide you with the platform for such chat.

• Like 4

It's a shitty click-bait pick to drive clicks to the website. That's all this list has become. Thank God for all y'all who actually are interested in the demise of the important people on earth on a daily basis and with whom I can chat intelligently (at times lol) on the topic. I had little use for the actual DL anyway (as noted in my bio) and now I have none.

SC

Sir creep as healthy as Betty white is she is still 95 and is an icon. How could the death list not choose her?

SC

Sir creep as healthy as Betty white is she is still 95 and is an icon. How could the death list not choose her?

You have a point I mean say if Betty White had a massive stroke and died in December I am sure some people would criticize the committee for a big miss.

• Like 2

Not the best pick but I dont think Cloris would have been a better pick.

Cloris is wheel-chair bound and has Alzheimers.

Betty is still going strong.

In a recent interview she gave to the Hollywood reporter she seemed ok.She is still working and can hold a conversation and play the piano.Can`t see any evidence of Alzheimer`s.

Seems ok for 90.

I don't agree with just listing the oldest people you can think of but that's the committee's MO and Renee Simonot at 105 was the pick. Missed opportunity here.

I don't agree with just listing the oldest people you can think of but that's the committee's MO and Renee Simonot at 105 was the pick. Missed opportunity here.

You don't agree with a lot of things on here

• Like 2

You don't agree with a lot of things on here

He may beg to differ.

• Like 3

SC

I should say that my Mom seemed fine at 90, but then she got pneumonia and it was all downhill from there- doesn't take much at Betty White's age! So I will take back what I said!

Just got this delivered:

51QT4VZAzTL.jpg

Will report back if it gives any clue to possible White morbidity.

Happy 95th! :birthday:

• Like 1

As Rockhopperpenguin might say, we can still thank her for being a friend.

• Like 2

....and a confidante.

I'm not ashamed to say

I hope it always will stay that way

• Like 2

She was on my 2014 list and id like to pick my year wisely if i am to include her again

given what ive gathered and what some people have said maybe 2019 is the earliest she'll say bye

im sure i did see a photo in which betty wore white

• Like 1

She'll live to 110.

• Like 4

Betty White is immortal, let's just face this fact.

• Like 9

The National Enquirer would have us believe that Betty has only 3 months to live.