Vaagheid

Betty White

15 hours ago, Faithless said:

There should be a section for all the celebrity deaths that were missed each year.

People who post this sort of comment should be sectioned.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Death Impends said:

And, like with the Golden Girls, she holds this distinction while being the earliest-born cast member!

I dare say that by 2050, she will also be the last surviving cast member of Hot in Cleveland. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Faithless said:

Ed Asner dies, leaving Betty White as the sole survivor from the Mary Tyler Moore Show. (Not counting special guests like Helen Hunt who was on in 1977)

How did Ed Asner not make it onto the list?

There should be a section for all the celebrity deaths that were missed each year.

When you only have 50 available slots, and can only recycle 25 from the previous year, it's pretty hard to fit everyone. I saw an interview he did last year and he seemed in good health.

• Like 1

I wondered whether it's necessary to recycle exactly 25 people? Just noticed that this year the committee did go for the maximum number and can't be bothered to look up the previous year. I wouldn't mind them going more than 25 newcomers sometimes, especially after a year like last one.

22 minutes ago, frleon said:

I wondered whether it's necessary to recycle exactly 25 people? Just noticed that this year the committee did go for the maximum number and can't be bothered to look up the previous year. I wouldn't mind them going more than 25 newcomers sometimes, especially after a year like last one.

the rule is 25 at most so that this list doesnt get boring with the same people being on the list forever

Looks likeanother Zsa Zsa, Prince Philip, June Foray situation wher she dies depressignly close to her 100th birthday (However it would have ben more depressing for Zsa Zsa since she was a total Spud) She is Number 9 possbily

13 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

the rule is 25 at most so that this list doesnt get boring with the same people being on the list forever

Understood, I meant the opposite, I'd like fewer than 25 people recycled so the list would get even less boring.

xa58aM1.jpg

Edit: Errm, this is definitely one of those "good idea poorly executed" jokes, lol. :ninja:

• Haha 8

There's a 9-second (new?) clip here at 0:08. Can't really judge a lot on it but looks great, sounds a bit frailish. Her 100th birthday is in a month and there will be some kind of a special movie event in which  she will be joined by a couple of celebs including Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Jay Leno and Carol Burnett.

• Like 9

Never 11th without the 12th. 

• Thanks 1

If you see her dress? Indeedy, Betty is wearing white ^_^

2 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Oh FFS

750 points on TCD2022 too.  Eeek.

Also, RIP to a TV legend of course.

WHAT? :(

This is really sad.

Bloody nora, that means I've scored on every DDP team for 2021.

And @Grim Up North I think that means a sub for my Comedy Cremations team for 2022?

Sad-Eyed SpongeBob/Spunchbop | Know Your Meme

Damn.

Shame she didn't make it to 100.

Also the record for latest DeathList hit ever. (2022 list will need last-minute changes)

Guess this leaves a spot open for Rick Davies…

Gosh, 4 members of The Mary Tyler Moore Show in one year

• Like 1
  • Sad 2